News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Blow my mind.

Started by SomeNights-, Jun 11, 2013, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeNights-

Inspired partially by this.

next person must try to blow the target's (my) mind with something. stay appropriate. good luck everyone! c:

SJR

Might be gone for a while.  :(

Tai-Guy

it is a bit different.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

TheAwesomeFace

Only because something is logical doesn't mean its good.
Candy ▷◯◁ Box
Want some fun?

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

SomeNights-

Quote from: SJRduplicate
well
Quote from: Tai-Guyit is a bit different.
says the mod

anyways nope. seen more complex illusions than that. trust me, when one of your great friends' favorite show is brain games, you get the craziest illusions ever thrown at you.

ev3commander

Quote from: TheAwesomeFaceCandy ▷◯◁ Box
Get 150 candies.
I threw 220 on the ground. :P
I have regrets.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Faressain

If A = B; B = C; D = A; C = E then F = ?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PrincessPandaTBG

Being covered in mud means your savage, bathing in mud means you're civilized.

(Thanks Sonic Boom)
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18