News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The iTunes terms and conditions probably contain...

Started by shpeters, Apr 23, 2013, 12:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shpeters

This is a game in which we guess what secret and powerful information could be contained inside the iTunes terms and conditions, which I'm 99% sure most of you have yet to read word for word. You can guess almost anything including the cure for cancer and the way to achieve world peace. Rate the one above you.

Example:
Quote from: personOne0/10

The iTunes terms and conditions probably contain a cure for cancer.
Quote from: personTwo9/10

The iTunes terms and conditions probably contain a way to achieve world peace.

And so on.

I'll start:

0/10

The iTunes terms and conditions probably contain Ra's true name.
Pretend something interesting is here.

Dark

9/10

the Itac probably contains a way to make things randomly blow up
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

shpeters

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

mythbusteranimator

check out this site
i heard it's cool ;)

jji7skyline

42/42

It probably contains minecraft gift codes... written in code...
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

Dark

10/10

the Itac probably contains a smiley. encoded.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

shpeters

9/10

The itac probably contains the location of all the oil in the world.

Zoomreddin

7/10

The iTunes terms and conditions actually contain this sentence: "You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons." (If you don't believe me go here and search the page for "nuclear").

Silas

11/10
The itac probably contains poop
The last post of the TBG.  It's perfect.  "The church involves a sweating prisoner." -SomeliaOriginal text:

" Home About Play Contact Learn, Play, and Have Fun! Forums Home Search Profile Logout Wiki Support Logged in as Silas Last visit: Today 12:21.07 PM Topics: Posted | New | Active | Unanswered Profile menu "

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

""

epicepicman

2/10

The iTAC probably contains a world record for being the first person to read through the whole thing.

Bklecka

666/1000
The iTAC probably contains "all products cost 80x the written price"
Houndoom is out to get you deal with it.

tbg52

8.91/10

The iTAC probably contains a spell to enchant on your iPod/iPhone/iPad to make it magical.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Bklecka

3/10

the iTAC probably contains: "Apple, the Mac, and all iDevices are scams and shouldn't be purchased/trusted"
Houndoom is out to get you deal with it.

shpeters

0/10

The itacs probably contain: "Windows, the Microsoft, and all tablets are scams and shouldn't be purchased/trusted"

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

360-International

shpeters: 10/10

joefarebrother: 11/10 *_*

The iTACs probably contain the following:

"You, the soon to become rightful owner of the aforementioned Apple, Inc. software, hereby exchange your Soul for the complete, licenced reception of our product."

tbg52

8.91/10

The iTunes Terms and Conditions probably contain this:
three point one four one five nine two six five three five eight nine seven nine three two three eight four six two six four three eight three two seven nine five zero two eight eight four one nine seven one six nine three nine nine three seven five one zero five eight two zero nine seven four nine four four five nine two three zero seven eight one six four zero six two eight zero two zero eight nine nine eight six two eight zero three four eight two five three four two one one seven zero six seven nine
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

TheLetterThorn

8/10

The iTACs probably contain the lyrics to every song that can be bought on iTunes.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

tbg52

8.31/10

The iTACs probably contain the the coordinates to their secret headquarters.

joefarebrother

7/10

The ITACs probably contain pi to a billion places
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

tailskirbyyoshifan

7/10

The iTACs probably include a hidden clause to never use a Microsoft product again, or Apple will eternally void all of your warranties and AppleCare programs.

TheLetterThorn

8/10

The iTACS probably include the Obamacare bill in its entirety.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

jji7skyline

9/10

The iTaC probably contains instructions for making a lightsabre.
I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

scratchisthebest

11/12

The iTaC probably contain the question to life, the universe, and everything...
Hi