News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Very, very strange music

Started by scratchisthebest, Apr 19, 2013, 02:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchisthebest

One of the rules is "no outgoing music links/lyrics" so don't do that. Just google it or something, I guess. But you won't want to anyway because this game is about posting bad songs!

Find a song that's slightly worse than the previous. Don't argue over their reasoning. please.

I'll start with StrangeProgram, try and beat that
Hi

fred

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands