News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Treasure Hunt Island

Started by sparkycinnamon, May 03, 2022, 12:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

You are on an island. Your goal? Collect the "treasures" on the island, so you can use those treasures' abilities to find more treasures. Good thing you have your handy TreasureTrack 500 with you.

Rules:

No godmodding.
Follow the TBG Guidelines.
No killing other players (sabotaging is okay, as long as said sabotage doesn't involve killing them).
No destroying the treasures.
Partnering up with other people is allowed.
No stealing other people's treasures (there are enough copies of each treasure for everyone on the island).

Sign-ups:

Name:
Pronouns:
Appearance:
Other things I need to know?:

Characters:
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Pronouns: he/him, though they/them works too
Appearance: I'll link an image to my OC later
Other things I need to know?: not really
Quote from: Luigis_PizzaName: Jotaro
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: jotarro part 6 jjba
Other things I need to know?:
Quote from: realicraft
Name: reali
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance: yellow stickfigure
Other things I need to know?: not that i can think of

Have fun, and don't forget that treasures could be anywhere!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Byron
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Accepted! Happy hunting!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm gonna start by looking around. Just to get a good view of the location.

Then I take another look for potential treasure locations

Supposedly yields different responses.
eh

cheesyother

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI'm gonna start by looking around. Just to get a good view of the location.

Then I take another look for potential treasure locations

Supposedly yields different responses.
There is grass, mountains in the distance, and rocks. There are also some buildings, and some pathways (presumably to other areas of the island).
cheesy but school account

Byron_Inc_TBG

As the person I am, head into one of the buildings.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGAs the person I am, head into one of the buildings.
Which one? The bakery? The normal house? The toy shop?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Oh-

I'll knock on the house and wait for a response.
Unless there's a doorbell of some sort
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOh-

I'll knock on the house and wait for a response.
Unless there's a doorbell of some sort
There's no one inside.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Loot the house, I guess
Disclaimer: DON'T DO ROBBERY, KIDS
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGLoot the house, I guess
Disclaimer: DON'T DO ROBBERY, KIDS
You see a couch, a shut-off TV, a door to the kitchen, and a table with a tin can on it.

The TreasureTrack 500 starts beeping when you point it at the table.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGInvestigate the table.
It is a brown table with a tin can on it. That's all.

The TreasureTrack 500 starts beeping like crazy when you get closer to the table.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Probably something to do with the tin can.

Move it to the other side of the house and see what's in it.
eh

cheesyother

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGProbably something to do with the tin can.

What do you mean by "move it to the other side of the house"?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: cheesyother

I wanted to isolate it away from the table to make sure if it's the tin or it's the table.
I'm assuming the house is not big enough to have two "sides" that are far enough from each other.
I'll bring it out of the house then.
eh

cheesyother

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: cheesyother

I wanted to isolate it away from the table to make sure if it's the tin or it's the table.
I'm assuming the house is not big enough to have two "sides" that are far enough from each other.
I'll bring it out of the house then.
The tin can glows as soon as you grab it, so you don't have time to leave the house.

Treasure Obtained: Canned Crayons!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGIs it still bleeping
The TreasureTrack 500 stops beeping when you obtain the treasure that's causing it to beep.

The Canned Crayons were what was causing it to beep.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGTry to turn on the TV.
It appeared to be disconnected. It's also too far from the outlet.

Maybe if you had an extension cord, you could fix it...

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGo to the kitchen.
You go into the kitchen. There's an oven with a stove on top, a cupboard, and a fridge.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

Name: reali
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance: yellow stickfigure
Other things I need to know?: not that i can think of
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o