News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Trapped! - An 8FG

Started by sanjayraj, Apr 01, 2013, 01:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanjayraj

Welcome to Trapped! Here's how you play: (This is my first MFG so I hope I do this right)
Rules
So basically, you are trapped in some room, and the door is locked. You have to find some ways to get out. This is a level game, so every time you pass a level, the game will get more complicated and complex.
So, post away and join the fun! There are currently 4 files available!

Files available
1. File 1: Zoomreddin
2. File 2: tbg52
3. File 3: Tai-Guy
4. File 4: Epicness123

I'm back. For now.

Tai-Guy

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

]
                                                                                                                                                            Earth and Moon, showing their sizes and distance to scale. The yellow bar represents a pulse of light traveling from Earth to Moon in 1.26 seconds.

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

sanjayraj

Quote from: Epicness123I wanna file
Sure. Let me just set it up.

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

Quote from: tbg52I can haz file?
NO. :P

...Yes. :P

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

Quote from: ZoomreddinOooh, I love this game! Can I take a file?
Glad you like it! Sure, you can a file. I'll just set it up for you. ;)

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

Quote from: Tai-Guyi will have one
Ok sure.

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

bookworm

:)

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Rekekka

Ooh! Can I have a file?
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

still open? If so, I want in
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)