News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Time Bomb 3

Started by PkmnQ, Apr 23, 2022, 12:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

The firsy one
The second one
The third one (you are here)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

would it become 3 when the old one closes
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

just gonna leave this for my future reference:
https://howmanydayssince.net/04/22/2022

obviously this isn't gonna be perfect and it won't work if you live in the future™️
🌱

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

What about infinitesimal infinity and infinitesimal infinitesimal
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

Explanation on infinite infinity and infinite infinitesimal:
(spoilers ahead)

So, in Patrick's Parabox, when you somehow exit a recursive block, you will end up exiting an "infinite block" of itself, which is a box that contains itself, with the infinity symbol on it. Later in the game, this infinite box will appear inside itself. When you exit the block via the infinite block of itself, you will end up exiting a "double infinite block".

Similarly, when you enter a recursive block via its recursive entrance, you will end up entering an "infinitesimal block" of itself, this time with epsilon on it. This block can also appear on itself later on, and will also result in "double infinitesimal block"

See where I'm going? Now, to notate this chain of infinities, I put the amount of infinities on a superscript (so double infinity is represented as ∞²). This is just notation; I don't think this is how you probably write it (in fact I think ∞ᵒᵒ or ∞₂ would be better), but this would be enough.

From this, I proposed probably the biggest structure on Parabox ever: an infinite infinity box, with on it.
It's a block so broad, you will never be able to exit out of it. (in a practical sense)
The same thing applies to the infinite infinitesimal block.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

suggestion: add instructions or link to Time Bomb 2 so new TBGers aren't confused
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

I'm assuming this one follows the rules of Time Bomb 2 and not Time Bomb 1
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

ah yes, the firsy one
eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

The Mineral Fish Collage transmitted using SSTV via a dying Bluetooth headphone

This is the first one. (The magenta color is me adjusting the headphone)

Every row, I turn down my phone's volume one step.

I forgot how I do this one. I think I just let it be.

Same with this one. I think this is the one when I put the volume to the max and then immediately turn down.

I guess this is the first good one. The syncing could be a bit better though.

On this one, I slowly bring the phone farther to the headphone (and then back again halfway). Looking at the image I think the audio got cut off twice, which is interesting.

This is the second try of above. When I came back, it gives this effect that I've never seen before on a SSTV transmission. I think it's because when the headphone recovers from long cutouts, it speeds up to compensate the time, therefore messing up with the sync and gives this really cool color seperation effect.

When I'm using Martin 1, I always get something like this.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGCon
windows death
Quine list

Luigis_Pizza

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Orb Fish

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGThe Mineral Fish Collage transmitted using SSTV via a dying Bluetooth headphone
How do I do this?

(also you're using an outdated collage)
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.