News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

What song have you got stuck in your head?

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Apr 17, 2022, 01:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Post what song is stuck in your head.

Song: Richest Killers
Artist: MTSG
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: Orb FishSomeone played this on LF-80. Nobody knows what this song is.
tip: it has lyrics
and you have a search engine
I would've Shazam'd it, but my house is populated by more than one person.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

junatsu

take me out by franz ferdinand
we were talking about ww1 in history today, the assasination of archduke franz ferdinand was mentioned and well...
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

Second song of Lets Play Piano
Artist: Various
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Luigis_Pizza

It is much better than the first one.

K. K. Cruisin'
By K. K. Slider

Yes i play animal crossing and yes im gonna get a cease and dissist order from nintendo for this.
Almost...

junatsu

Vow of Silence by Lemon Demon.

ALL. FLIPPING. DAY. AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean, it's a good song but holy Starclan. ALL. DAY. LONG. STUCK IN MY HEAD. LITERALLY AS I'M TYPING THIS.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.

Luigis_Pizza

Can you feel my heart by bring me the horizon
Almost...

redgreenandblue

🌱

Scratchykit

Kickin' Trash - NOAHFINNCE
AND Somebody To Tell Me - Tyler Glenn

IT KEEPS SWITCHING BETWEEN THESE 2

(Istg don't judge my music taste- seriously. This is kinda embarrassing :|)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Luigis_Pizza

Are You Not Afraid by Deadmau5 and Shotty Horroh
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

I Remember by Kaskade and Deadmau5

I played DJ Hero 2 today
Almost...

TheGlassPenguin

a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...