News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

JoJo's TBG Adventure

Started by PhantomLuigi, Apr 14, 2022, 10:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomLuigi

If you dont know a thing about jojos bizarre adventure it is an anime and manga series in which we follow a bloodline in which everyone who has the nickname jojo has cool abilities and after the first 2 they have a cool ability called a stand. A stand is a manestifation of your life force (some ghost thingy but it can be anything really) which can be used for battle. These stands have a special ability and most of them just hit people. If your stand gets hurt then you get hurt as well. In this game you will be given your own stand and you must work together to defeat the ultimate threat to our world. A person with a really OP stand.

Stand creator sheet:

Stand user:
Stands name:
Stands description:
Stands special ability:
Stands weakness:
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)