News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Death Row

Started by PhantomLuigi, Mar 22, 2022, 11:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomLuigi

You have been sentenced and you are being sent to Death Row. You have 6 months from when you arrive before you are executed. 6 months, to break out. Do whatever you need to do to escape (but do not make it too graphic or this will get closed).

If your character dies then you wait 24 hours before creating a new character.
You are in an environment with all other players. Other players can try to kill you but it does not always work, remember that.

Character Creation Form.
Name:
Crime Committed:
Skills:
Weaknesses:
Prisoner Number:
Quick Check Word (A word that you will add in your post to do a quick check of your character):
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PhantomLuigi

Name: Jotaro Kujo
Height: 195 cm
Crime Committed: None my character will be the guard
Skills: Star platinum (a ghost punchy thingy but I toned it down because it is OP)
Weaknesses: His Daughter
Prisoner Number: None, he is a guard.
Quick Check Word (A word that you will add in your post to do a quick check of your character): Avdol

I'm gonna be the only live guard the rest will be fake.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

PhantomLuigi

Almost...