News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a post ID of 2718, we advance!

Started by red herring, Mar 05, 2022, 12:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red herring

If this gets a post ID of 2, we advance!
If this gets a post ID of 27, we advance!
If this gets a post ID of 271, we advance!

Due to solitare's refusing to make this topic, I am going to take over management until somebody obtains post id 2718.

i am definitely not being monopolistic

i solemnly swear that the next topic will not be made by me

e
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm thinking of revamping my Quests topic
eh

Nihonium

Quote from: realicraftnh!coin
You flip a coin, and get tails.
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Nihonium

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingnh!estimate
Est. Completion Date: Mar 01, 2023 07:23:42 AM
Due to the migration of the TBGs, development of Nihonium has ceased permanently.
---------------
Nihonium (version 0.14)
A bot for the TBGs.
Currently offline, forever.
Threads parsed: []

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

Quote from: red herringInfinite state machine

Is this real
e
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

solitaire

Quote from: red herring
Quote from: red herringInfinite state machine

Is this real
e
e!!!!!
hi!

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

solitaire

All are female and wear crop tops and skirts, which will attract furries
hi!

Maew Nryang

Quote from: solitareAll are female and wear crop tops and skirts, which will attract furries
huhuhuh
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

solitaire

Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: solitareAll are female and wear crop tops and skirts, which will attract furries
huhuhuh
Quote from: princesspandatbgMOBS MINECRAFT SHOULD HAVE
Passive
Deer - Graceful ungulate that gallops through the Plains, Forests, and Taiga. They can be milked and drop deer hide, venison, and antlers. Their favorite food is sweet grass (tall yellow-green grass).
Hawk - Bird of prey that soars through the skies of Plains and Forest and occasionally hunt chickens and rabbits. They can be tamed by being fed rabbit flesh and can be commanded by the player to hunt small items.
Yak - Very burly ungulate that wanders the Snowy Tundras and Mountains. They can be milked. Their favorite food is sedge.
Werewolf (day) - A normal villager that can be interacted like any other villager. Their quirk is that they prefer butcher and cauldron work professions and avoid armory and weapon smith professions, and they have a fondness for dogs.
Goat - Like sheep but less "woolly", have horns, and more common in Mountains. They can be milked and they drop chevon.
Camel - Desert ungulate wanderers. Wandering traders in the Desert travel with a pair. They can be rode on with a saddle.
Crab - Crustaceans that trot the Beaches and Ocean Floors. They drop crab meat. Yum!
Felinians - Cat humanoids who live in rare tree villages in faraway Forests. All are female and wear crop tops and skirts, which will attract furries. I dunno their specific role yet. They keep pet hamsters.
Hamster - Rodent pets that Felinians keep. Only found at their villages.

Neutral
Grizzly Bear - Like Polar Bear, but live in Forest and have brown fur.
Fairies - Tiny humanoids that have wings and fly during the night in Forests and Swamps. If you manage to please them (such as feeding animals or planting flowers), they'll grant you rewards, such as temporary invincibility and sometimes emeralds and very rare items. If you hurt one of them, they'll curse you like a witch! They drop fairy dust and potions.
Monkey - They live in Jungle canopies and like to eat bananas. They'll be aggressive if provoked. They can be tamed with a banana to do manual work of the player.

Hostile
Werewolf (night) - Under the full moon, the villager transforms into a wolf humanoid and starts massacring their villager neighbors. They only do so if the player is around their village.
Vampire - Villager-like tuxedo-wearing mob who lives in a solitary house anywhere in the Overworld, and during the night will come out and hunt the player and villagers. They can transform into either a bat or wolf. They cannot operate under sunlight and will retreat to their house by daybreak.
Netherhounds - Like wolves but larger, with black fur, and live in Nether. They attack player on sight.
Wendigo - Form from deer brought to Nether or struck by lightning. They are more dangerous than Wither skeletons. They drop special items exlcusive to Wendigos.
Alien - They land from space to anywhere in the Overworld by UFO, and will abduct villages.
Crustcrusader - A big creepy-crawlie worm that digs through the bottom of the world before the bedrock. They are very dangerous, and cannot be seen in the dark. Bring torches.
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGwaaaaaaaaa
Waluigi

Maew Nryang

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: TonyBrown148
huhuhuh
Quote from: princesspandatbgMOBS MINECRAFT SHOULD HAVE
Passive
Deer - Graceful ungulate that gallops through the Plains, Forests, and Taiga. They can be milked and drop deer hide, venison, and antlers. Their favorite food is sweet grass (tall yellow-green grass).
Hawk - Bird of prey that soars through the skies of Plains and Forest and occasionally hunt chickens and rabbits. They can be tamed by being fed rabbit flesh and can be commanded by the player to hunt small items.
Yak - Very burly ungulate that wanders the Snowy Tundras and Mountains. They can be milked. Their favorite food is sedge.
Werewolf (day) - A normal villager that can be interacted like any other villager. Their quirk is that they prefer butcher and cauldron work professions and avoid armory and weapon smith professions, and they have a fondness for dogs.
Goat - Like sheep but less "woolly", have horns, and more common in Mountains. They can be milked and they drop chevon.
Camel - Desert ungulate wanderers. Wandering traders in the Desert travel with a pair. They can be rode on with a saddle.
Crab - Crustaceans that trot the Beaches and Ocean Floors. They drop crab meat. Yum!
Felinians - Cat humanoids who live in rare tree villages in faraway Forests. All are female and wear crop tops and skirts, which will attract furries. I dunno their specific role yet. They keep pet hamsters.
Hamster - Rodent pets that Felinians keep. Only found at their villages.

Neutral
Grizzly Bear - Like Polar Bear, but live in Forest and have brown fur.
Fairies - Tiny humanoids that have wings and fly during the night in Forests and Swamps. If you manage to please them (such as feeding animals or planting flowers), they'll grant you rewards, such as temporary invincibility and sometimes emeralds and very rare items. If you hurt one of them, they'll curse you like a witch! They drop fairy dust and potions.
Monkey - They live in Jungle canopies and like to eat bananas. They'll be aggressive if provoked. They can be tamed with a banana to do manual work of the player.

Hostile
Werewolf (night) - Under the full moon, the villager transforms into a wolf humanoid and starts massacring their villager neighbors. They only do so if the player is around their village.
Vampire - Villager-like tuxedo-wearing mob who lives in a solitary house anywhere in the Overworld, and during the night will come out and hunt the player and villagers. They can transform into either a bat or wolf. They cannot operate under sunlight and will retreat to their house by daybreak.
Netherhounds - Like wolves but larger, with black fur, and live in Nether. They attack player on sight.
Wendigo - Form from deer brought to Nether or struck by lightning. They are more dangerous than Wither skeletons. They drop special items exlcusive to Wendigos.
Alien - They land from space to anywhere in the Overworld by UFO, and will abduct villages.
Crustcrusader - A big creepy-crawlie worm that digs through the bottom of the world before the bedrock. They are very dangerous, and cannot be seen in the dark. Bring torches.
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku