News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Welcome to the World (A Text Based RPG) (Looking for Players)

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Feb 03, 2022, 02:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Hello!
Welcome to the World.
In this Text Based RPG you just explore the world as you like. There is no story. No secrets. Or is there?
Explore the world as your character to uncover the dark secrets within. Or just have fun and socialize. I don't mind.

-- Vessel Creation Form --
Name:
Username:
Weapon:
Description:

-- Rules --
There are no rules. Just play.

-- action list --
Do anything

-- Player List --
Name: Jotaro Kujo
Username: Luigis_Pizza
Weapon: Star Platinum Stand
Description: Jotaro from part 4 of jojo
Gold: 0
Lvl: 1
Hp: 20/20
Exp:0
Verified: Yes
Name: Blueberry Crepe
Username: cheesyfriedeggs
Weapon: His Blueberry Staff, which has various magic abilities.
Description: A folded crepe filled with blueberries and blueberry cream, and with arms, legs, and a face.
Gold:0
Lvl:1
HP:20/20
Name: Gloth
Username: PlassyVanni
Weapon: Jagged Dagger
Description: A black cat with an edgy outfit. Dons several piercings, a spike collar, a hoodie, eye shadow, fingerless gloves and generic jeans.
Exp: 0

Have Fun
-Luigi
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Name: Jotaro Kujo
Username: Luigis_Pizza
Weapon: Star Platinum Stand
Description: Jotaro from part 4 of jojo

Jotaro spawned in Spawn Town.
Welcome to the World.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

sparkycinnamon

Description: A folded crepe filled with blueberries and blueberry cream, and with arms, legs, and a face.

(yes I'm adding one of my object ocs here)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Luigis_Pizza

Gold:0
Lvl:1
HP:20/20

Blueberry Crepe spawned in spawn town.
Welcome to the world.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

PlassyVanni

artist
i like history

PlassyVanni

Name: Gloth
Description: A black cat with an edgy outfit. Dons several piercings, a spike collar, a hoodie, eye shadow, fingerless gloves and generic jeans.
artist
i like history

Luigis_Pizza

> PlassyVanni wrote:

> Name: Gloth
Welcome to the world!
Almost...