News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post Grinding Competition | solitare vs. PkmnQ

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jan 02, 2022, 01:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Post "ok" or other forms of similar indication to inform me that you're ready.
If you're not solitare or PkmnQ, please do not post here (as it will interfere with the game).

The competition will start at 2 pm UTC, January 4 2022 (i.e. 10 pm UTC+8, 8 am UTC-6).
Tell me in the main topic if you want a time similar to the time of posting this topic (i.e. morning for PkmnQ and evening/night for solitare).

Good luck I guess...?
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

oh wait it started 4 hours ago

well i'm going to sleep already so i think solitare has a chance of winning
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

if i get 101 posts in here i am guaranteed to win
hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

gfddddddddddddddfgdhhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdhgfdjhgffffffffffffff kjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhgkjhg erwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerwerw
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

i saw (something)/Etc/GMT-0

oh and it's done installing
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

Quine list

PkmnQ

retyfth ddfh hsdg dfgsdfg dfg oh right the chat exists too
Quine list

PkmnQ

asdf';jkasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasd;flkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasd;ljksadf;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;lkjasdf;alksjdf it makes clicking sounds and that's what i liked about it (oh and the keyboard-exclusive shortcuts of couse)
Quine list

solitaire

i have better things to do like absolutely nothing
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarei have better things to do like absolutely nothing
ok makes sense anyway i'll make a better version of the iframe thing
Quine list