News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Explain this scene!

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Dec 18, 2021, 02:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightSeleneMisty

(stolen from a game on pokeheroes)
Take a scene from anything (show/movie/game preferred) and tell the next poster to explain it.

Rules
Don't just post '(show/movie/game name) scene', please.
Try to actually put some effort into describing what the image is, and try to make it funny as well

And also follow TBG rules please.

I'll start:

My new account is ChaoticControversies.

Orb Fish

meditation lesson from the show that I suspect that my parents are watching

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Byron_Inc_TBG

Omega Mart people throwing vegetables in a cart

eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

penny robinson x liam ship do the titanic pose

solitaire

person wearing suspenders looks at camera with a sad expression

PkmnQ

creature is happy to be given clothes to keep it warm

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TwilightSeleneMisty

PkmnQ

2017 tbger turns into a frustrated/stressed version of me

Quine list

Orb Fish

Discussion of an RP of some sort over SMS?

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

TwilightSeleneMisty

fish painting a paper mache fish for Rio de Janeiro

Orb Fish

dead-end tunnel from the show that my parents ARE watching

TwilightSeleneMisty

Indian aunty gossip be like

PkmnQ

Robot teaches child how to use a measuring tape.

Quine list

solitaire

what happens when a man who really hates sticks is given a weapon

TwilightSeleneMisty

"why am i in minecraft and what the heck are they doing" - gge

TwilightSeleneMisty

OH NO MY DISCORD GOT STUCK AND MY PARENTS ARE COMING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JackyBorderCollie

some people in the forest

Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed