News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Nonsensical RP: Legacy (Cancelled)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 05, 2021, 01:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

It's been 5 years since the first part ended. Everyone has mostly moved on from what happened in the first part.

Mostly everyone.

The Canadaland residents still remember what happened, and Right Hand still has a feeling that something is...wrong.

And they're not wrong.

There are still old enemies, old regrets...and new, even more dangerous enemies.

There's a mystery to solve.

And they're determined to get everyone together again to solve it.

There aren't any sign-ups, just say something like "(your character's name) does something", and if you want (it's recommended but not required) add some details to your character in the rest of your post.

Anyways, the RP begins now.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

gilbert_given_TBG

Gilbert, Olly, and Clicky joins the game.

Gilbert: "So... here we are again."
Olly: "After 5 years since whatever that... event happened."
Clicky: "Brrr... It's cold in here... I can feel my circuits freezing..."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Ah, yes. Here we go again," Byron said.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGilbert, Olly, and Clicky joins the game.

Gilbert: "So... here we are again."
Olly: "After 5 years since whatever that... event happened."
Clicky: "Brrr... It's cold in here... I can feel my circuits freezing..."
Right Hand: "Oh, hey. I haven't seen you in a while."

Left Hand gives Clicky a scarf.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

TwilightSeleneMisty

Twilight Selene Misty has joined the server
Name: Twilight Selene Misty (or Twilight for short)
Pronouns: she/her
Personality: Sarcastic, jumpy, short-tempered, funny, solutionist, nice sometimes
Looks:

Powers: Telekinesis, can manipulate all elements, shapeshifting, forcefield manipulation, teleportation, can summon any object or creature she pleases.
Weapons: Her staff and the All-Elemental Katana + more that is kept unclosed

Audrey Spring has joined the server
Full name: Audrey Spring Thunderstorm
Personality: Kind, friendly, secretive, smart, calm
Looks:
Powers: Storm and Earth/Plant manipulation, rest of powers are undisclosed.
Weapons: A powerful hellstone sword + more powers that are undisclosed
Extra notes: Is Ashlin's twin sister, but is very nice and is an ethical/white-hat hacker(who hacks without any evil intentions)
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

solitaire

sj9000, scratcha jack nintosan, and gerald gernelious evans join
the following is an introduction:
"WUT WUT WUT WUT (/O_O)/ #DABINEMOJEH"
"I am very good at speaking Denkmemian, watch this: hgabaxjxhsigh dwhdwvdwohoh wehqdoriyi sohoax dqjo. that says "Waluigi is god"."
"how are these people technically me? and why are early character designs of me even here. xgcgcg.
hi!

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyTwilight Selene Misty has joined the server
Name: Twilight Selene Misty (or Twilight for short)
Personality: Sarcastic, jumpy, short-tempered, funny, solutionist, nice sometimes
Looks:

Powers: Telekinesis, can manipulate all elements, shapeshifting, forcefield manipulation, teleportation, can summon any object or creature she pleases.
Weapons: Her staff and the All-Elemental Katana + more that is kept unclosed

Audrey Spring has joined the server
Full name: Audrey Spring Thunderstorm
Personality: Kind, friendly, secretive, smart, calm
Looks:
Powers: Storm and Earth/Plant manipulation, rest of powers are undisclosed.
Weapons: A powerful hellstone sword + more powers that are undisclosed
Extra notes: Is Ashlin's twin sister, but is very nice and is an ethical/white-hat hacker(who hacks without any evil intentions)
Left Hand: "Oh, hey, and welcome!"
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"Thanks, I guess?", Clicky said.
"So, what happened here?", Gilbert asked.
Right Hand: "Well, you know the city developed, we became friends with some of the people, we grew older, that sort of stuff."
Quote from: solitaresj9000, scratcha jack nintosan, and gerald gernelious evans join
the following is an introduction:
"WUT WUT WUT WUT (/O_O)/ #DABINEMOJEH"
"I am very good at speaking Denkmemian, watch this: hgabaxjxhsigh dwhdwvdwohoh wehqdoriyi sohoax dqjo. that says "Waluigi is god"."
"how are these people technically me? and why are early character designs of me even here. xgcgcg.
Left Hand: "Uh, hi?"

Incendiary

DeepFriedBacon has joined the server
-Loading inventories
-Loading statistics
-Running processes
-Rendering characters
-Rendering textures
-Rendering dynamic objects
-DXR enabled, compatible graphics card available
-Loading data
Systems online, preparing connections
"Someone called, and Apex Legends is shutting down their servers,"
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"What are we going to do today?", asked Olly.
Left Hand: "I don't know. I mean, it's been 5 years since we went our separate ways."

Right Hand: "Wait. I need your help with something. Everyone, get into our house."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

TwilightSeleneMisty

Audrey was looking for security breaches in the server's code.

Incendiary

Meanwhile the server management team noticed someone had attempted to access the servers remotely and were preparing to deny access from that IP
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyAudrey was looking for security breaches in the server's code.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingMeanwhile the server management team noticed someone had attempted to access the servers remotely and were preparing to deny access from that IP
This isn't a server.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron follows.
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGGilbert, Olly, and Clicky follows Right Hand.

(I assume everyone does it as well.)
They follow Right Hand inside, and they follow them to a room with various papers on a bulletin board.

Right Hand: "So, I was visiting a buddy from another dimension, when I noticed there's been some suspicious activity in his dimension. So, I gathered all the information I could find related to this suspicious activity. I have this feeling that something's wrong. And we need to find out what."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Try the universe log?"
Right Hand: "That's only to check if a universe is destroyed or not."

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGClicky: "Hey Audrey, instead of you trying to breach the server, why don't you go inside and have a chat? It's cold out there."
"I'm not trying to breach it, I'm trying to find any security issues that could lead to the actual black-hat hackers to hack this server." "As you may know, I'm a white-hat hacker." Audrey said.

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGClicky: "Hey Audrey, instead of you trying to breach the server, why don't you go inside and have a chat? It's cold out there."
"I'm not trying to breach it, I'm trying to find any security issues that could lead to the actual black-hat hackers to hack this server." Audrey said.
"But I thought this isn't a server."

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"But I thought this isn't a server."
"Every dimension is stored on a server, located in an unknown place." Audrey said.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"But I thought this isn't a server."
"Every dimension is stored on a server, located in an unknown place." Audrey said.
Right Hand: "Not true. Every dimension is located in a random spot in this plane of existence."
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"What have you gathered?" Olly asked.
Right Hand: "Look at the bulletin board."