News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Egg

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Nov 23, 2021, 12:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I poach the egg.

Poaching as in illegal hunting.
eh

Incendiary

I arrest the egg
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

I salt block the egg
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I poach the egg again.
Except this time the egg way.
eh

Orb Fish

I poach the egg using a ghost. (IABI-MRWN)

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Blunderbus

I yell incredulously at the egg.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Orb Fish

I use The Poultry Punisher to cook the egg by slapping it.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I egg the egg.
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI egged the egg.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI egged the egg.
I do it again
And again
And again

It isn't stated that the action has to be new.
eh

Blunderbus

I sell the egg for about 350 geo.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

PkmnQ

I put the egg in baba is you and ask you to solve the level
Quine list

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: PkmnQI put the egg in baba is you and ask you to solve the level
but there's no egg in baba is you
Yes there is https://babaiswiki.fandom.com/wiki/EGG
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I put a sticker on the egg that says "aw is this becoming the stick 2.0"
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI put a sticker on the egg that says "aw is this becoming the stick 2.0"
I put a sticker on the sticker on the egg that says "isn't banana the The Stick 2.0"

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI put a sticker on the egg that says "aw is this becoming the stick 2.0"
I put a sticker on the sticker on the egg that says "isn't banana the The Stick 2.0"
I put a new sticker that says "it isn't full blown baba is you yet right"
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
I put a new sticker that says "it isn't full blown baba is you yet right"
I put a fourth sticer that says "I not planning to actually mae a baba is you level for this."
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I gge the egg.
eh

Incendiary

I send the egg to Terraria
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce