News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Cyber - A Hackers RP (WIP, please do not post yet)

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Nov 06, 2021, 03:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightSeleneMisty

Welcome to the Cyber RP!
Note that any mentions of hacking is pure fiction, we do not intend to promote such actions irl.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Rules
Don't OP or godmod, please.
Put outside RP things in brackets(Like this!).
No magical powers or unrealistic stuff.
Follow TBG guidelines.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Plot
The year is 2099, Technology has improved beyond the imaginations of mankind many years ago. Buildings are automated, robots serve dishes at restaurants, people ride around in fancy hoverboards and many more benefits. However, these benefits also benefited black-hat hackers, who hack into computers to grab sensitive data and sell it in the dark-web.

Luckily, there are white-hat hackers, also known as ethical hackers, who hack into computers to expose issues with the device's security, they never give out the sensitive data of users. Their job is to stop the black-hat hackers.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Characters and websites

Blackrose(basically the most popular website of the black-hat hackers where they sell illegal stuff)

Website Owner/Creator: Ashlin Thunderstorm (under the pseudonym Blackrose), 19, she/her

Moderators:
(0/3)

Members:
(unlimited)