News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Open-Source RP of Calamity

Started by sparkycinnamon, Oct 30, 2021, 07:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Because at this point, I have no idea what self-control even is anymore.

Plot:
The plot is that there is no plot, and the characters just make up the plot as they go along, shaping the world around them.

Rules:

1. Godmodding is allowed.
2. Have as many characters as you desire.
3. Fandoms, OCs, AU versions of characters, characters from other RPs (though if it's someone else's character you have to ask for permission), and characters that are completely original to this RP are allowed.
4. Of course, follow the TBG guidelines.

Name:
Fandom (if they're from one):
Pronouns:
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required):
Personality:
Backstory (optional):
Sexuality (optional):
Text color (the color used when a character talks):
Other notes:

Characters:

Quote from: solitarename: skracha (sj9000) jack nintosan
pronouns: he/him
appearance:
personality: somewhat stubborn, happy most of the time. he is rarely angry, because that will cause him to deadly rapid attack in all directions.
text color: this one probably
other notes: gge but from 2017/2018 and this project
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Pronouns: he/him
Appearance:

Personality: To be RP'd (Tell me if I'm not supposed to do this)
Text color: Lime
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGName: Gilbert
Appearance:
Personality: lazy and naive, tries to find all possibilities to relax, but kinda competent in critical situations
Backstory: it was created because my old scratch pfp is kinda inappropriate for Scratch
Sexuality (optional): male
Text color: black, or black in yellow
Other notes: I would add Olly but I forgot his personality...

Name: Clicky
Pronouns: it/its
Appearance: (◕◡◕)
Fandom: ???
Personality: very expansive and selfish, also very manipulative
Backstory: it's a virus made in the naughts
Text color: dark gray
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsName: Chip Whistler
Fandom (if they're from one): Big City Greens
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): https://u.cubeupload.com/cheesyfriedeggs/chipyoureajerkbutyou.jpg
Personality: Acts charming on the outside, but is actually petty, arrogant, and manipulative. (though it's very easy to peel away the charming facade)
Text color (the color used when a character talks): Brilliant vermillion
Other notes: might play an antagonist role if I ever introduce one of the Greens to the RP idk

Name: Fun Express Slime
Fandom (if they're from one): Object OC
Pronouns: she/her
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): https://u.cubeupload.com/cheesyfriedeggs/funexpressslime.png
Personality: Loves science, but not very social (mside from when she's with her friends, though I haven't introduced them yet).
Text color (the color used when a character talks): Dark red
Other notes:
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsName: Jose
Pronouns: he/they
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): White skin with blonde hair reaching to his shoulders. He wears a green shirt and orange pants.
Personality: A bit of a snarker, sort of done with all of this.
Sexuality (optional): Bisexual
Text color (the color used when a character talks): Green
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Tawn
Pronouns: she/they
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): Their appearance is very abstract, and looks differently towards different people depending on what they think Tawn would look like, though a general consensus is that Tawn wears a long apron.
Personality: Very calm, does not speak very often and does not let themself get distracted easily. Mostly just here to paint settings to explore. Will happily accept requests on what to paint.

Have fun!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

name: skracha (sj9000) jack nintosan
appearance:
personality: somewhat stubborn, happy most of the time. he is rarely angry, because that will cause him to deadly rapid attack in all directions.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: solitarename: skracha (sj9000) jack nintosan
appearance:
Accepted!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

gilbert_given_TBG

2 characters:
Name: Gilbert
Appearance:
Personality: lazy and naive, tries to find all possibilities to relax, but kinda competent in critical situations
Backstory: it was created because my old scratch pfp is kinda inappropriate for Scratch

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Byron
Appearance:

Text color: Orange
eh

solitare

i'm already using orange
i don't think you can use a color another person is using
fact of the eternity:
originally you couldnt put quotes in signatures

Byron_Inc_TBG

Ah, I didn't see that it was the exact shade of orange.
I'll go with lime then.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG2 characters:
Name: Gilbert
Appearance:
Sexuality (optional): male
Male is a gender not a sexuality (unless you mean he's attracted to males), but other than that, both accepted.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Appearance:

Text color: Lime
Accepted. (yeah saying "To be RP'd" is completely fine)

On that note, it's time I introduce some characters as well.

Name: Chip Whistler
Fandom (if they're from one): Big City Greens
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): https://u.cubeupload.com/cheesyfriedeggs/chipyoureajerkbutyou.jpg
Personality: Acts charming on the outside, but is actually petty, arrogant, and manipulative. (though it's very easy to peel away the charming facade)
Text color (the color used when a character talks): Brilliant vermillion
Other notes: might play an antagonist role if I ever introduce one of the Greens to the RP idk

Name: Fun Express Slime
Fandom (if they're from one): Object OC
Pronouns: she/her
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): https://u.cubeupload.com/cheesyfriedeggs/funexpressslime.png
Personality: Loves science, but not very social (mside from when she's with her friends, though I haven't introduced them yet).
Text color (the color used when a character talks): Dark red
Other notes:

sparkycinnamon

Alright, I think it's time we start.

We start out in...nothing.

"Wait, what? You're the GM! You should be setting up the plot!"

I don't have any ideas! And besides, this is an open source RP! MAKE SOMETHING UP!

"Alright, then. Hmmm, we start out in...a Waffle House?"

A Waffle House spontaneously materializes, with everyone inside it.

(also having one text color for multiple people is allowed)

gilbert_given_TBG

(assuming this is played like Choose Your Own Adventure)
"On a city!"

An entire city spontaneously materializes, with the citizens living on it.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG(assuming this is played like Choose Your Own Adventure)
"On a city!"

An entire city spontaneously materializes, with the citizens inside it.
It's not a CYOA.

A city materializes, but there are no citizens (since Gilbert never specified whether there should be citizens or not) and it's far away from the Waffle House.

Fun Express Slime rambles to Chip about random things.

There are waffles cooking in waffle irons.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron gets some maple syrup from a nearby store.
He puts some money on the store.

Some people start to go into the city.
eh

gilbert_given_TBG

"With my citizens!"

The citizens then suddenly got controled by Clicky.

"I guess not."
"Aw, come on!"
"Try to behave morally, Clicky."

The citizens recovers their self-control.

(ninja'd once again.)

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron gets some maple syrup.
Byron grabs a bottle of maple syrup, and puts it in his Personal Inventory.

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"With my citizens!"

The citizens then suddenly got controled by Clicky.

"I guess not."
"Aw, come on!"
"Try to behave morally, Clicky."

The citizens recovers their self-control.
The citizens happen to be unnamed extras. You can claim them as your own characters if you'd like.

Meanwhile, a new character appears.

Name: Jose
Pronouns: he/they
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): White skin with blonde hair reaching to his shoulders. He wears a green shirt and orange pants.
Personality: A bit of a snarker, sort of done with all of this.
Sexuality (optional): Bisexual
Text color (the color used when a character talks): Green

Byron_Inc_TBG

"What in the world..."

Byron goes shopping even more. He buys some basic armour and tools. He also talked with the citizens a bit.

Eventually, he went back to the waffle house.
"So, guys, what's our objective?
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"What in the world..."

Byron goes shopping even more. He buys some basic armour and tools. He also talked with the citizens a bit.

Eventually, he went back to the waffle house.
"So, guys, what's our objective?
There aren't any citizens that aren't nameless extras who no one has claimed (so therefore I don't consider them to actually be interactable with), so Byron just talks with a lamppost.

Please specify the type of armor and tools.

Fun Express Slime shoots a confused look at Byron.

"What objective?"

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. When I say open-source, I mean open-source. Make up the objective yourself.

"Microwave dead grass! For science!["

"Destroy the Greens!"

Jose buries his face in his hands. "I hate both of you."

Byron_Inc_TBG

(oh yeah i forgot to specify, it's leather armor and stone tools)

"What about we help Clicky dominate the world?"

"Oh, nevermind, that's a terrible idea."
eh

Joyous Theta

Name: Tawn
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): Their appearance is very abstract, and looks differently towards different people depending on what they think Tawn would look like, though a general consensus is that Tawn wears a long apron.
Personality: Very calm, does not speak very often and does not let themself get distracted easily. Mostly just here to paint settings to explore. Will happily accept requests on what to paint.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(oh yeah i forgot to specify, it's leather armor and stone tools)

"What about we help Clicky dominate the world?"

"Oh, nevermind, that's a terrible idea."
Byron puts the Leather Helmet, Leather Leggings, Leather Chestplate, Leather Boots, and Stone Sword into his personal inventory.
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"I think I'll bridge the city and the Waffle House."
"Yes, that's a good idea. *chuckles*"
A bridge materializes, connecting the city and the Waffle House.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Tawn
Accepted.

cavernur

Name: Rick
Pronouns: PLEASE READ SEXUALITY
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): an anthropomorphic grey cat with a blue shirt
Personality: Impatient
Backstory (optional):
Sexuality (optional): Male
Text color (the color used when a character talks): electric blue to match the shirt color. speech bubble is grey.
Other notes: N/A

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cavernurName: Rick
Pronouns: PLEASE READ SEXUALITY
Appearance (a photo is recommended, but not required): an anthropomorphic grey cat with a blue shirt
Personality: Impatient
Backstory (optional):
Sexuality (optional): Male
Text color (the color used when a character talks): electric blue to match the shirt color. speech bubble is grey.
Other notes: N/A
Male is not a sexuality. However, because you put "PLEASE READ SEXUALITY" in the pronouns section, I'm assuming the pronouns are he/him (feel free to correct me).

Also, there aren't speech bubbles in the TBGs.

So, I'll just change that and accept you.

cavernur

I pick up an egg
+1 egg to Rick's inventory

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: cavernurI pick up an egg
+1 egg to Rick's inventory
You pick up an egg, and place it in your Personal Inventory.

The waffles in the Waffle House are done.