News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A vs. B

Started by epicepicman, Mar 24, 2013, 11:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epicepicman

A vs. B is like the classic ____ vs. ____ games (such as Macs vs. Windows), but with a twist!

I will start by listing two teams below. (Pie vs. Cheese, Boy vs. Girl, Portal vs. Portal 2, etc.) You post the first letter of the team that you prefer/most describes you and a number. For example, if the teams were Bob and Joe:

Quote from: BobB1
Quote from: BobbyB2
Quote from: JoeJ1

And you keep on making streaks of people of the same team until you reach 10 posts of the same team. Once you do that, the 10th person to post in a row gets to decide 2 new teams. For example:

Quote from: JosephJ10! The new teams are Cats vs. Dogs
Quote from: BobC1
Quote from: JoeD1
Quote from: BobbyD2

The person to post the tenth post in a row gets a point!

Rules:
-no double posting
-make sure the teams you choose are comparable (don't do Dora vs. The Hunger Games, Roblox vs. Korean War, etc.)
-don't choose any teams that have been done before
Past Teams
(teams, winner, winning team)
Mario vs. Sonic, Mario, tbg52
Cats vs. Dogs, Cats, TheAwesomeFace
Google Chrome vs. Firefox, Chrome, tbg52
Minecraft vs. Pokemon, Minecraft, epicepicman
Scratch Cat vs. Gobo, Gobo, 360-International
Delta vs. International (abandoned)
Left vs Right

Leaderboard
1. tbg52 - 2
2. TheAwesomeFace - 1
2. epicepicman - 1
2. 360-International - 1

tbg52

I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj2

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheAwesomeFace

Only because something is logical doesn't mean its good.
Candy ▷◯◁ Box
Want some fun?

jji7skyline

I see the world inside of one...
I see the world inside of two...
I see the world inside of me...
I see the world inside of you...                                 ~ Policy Concept

sanjayraj2

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

shpeters

Pretend something interesting is here.

Silas

The last post of the TBG.  It's perfect.  "The church involves a sweating prisoner." -SomeliaOriginal text:

" Home About Play Contact Learn, Play, and Have Fun! Forums Home Search Profile Logout Wiki Support Logged in as Silas Last visit: Today 12:21.07 PM Topics: Posted | New | Active | Unanswered Profile menu "

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

""

tbg52

Quote from: ZoomreddinS1. http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1287666826226.png
Did you really need to post that big of an image?

M2.
I'm not going to be active anymore, I've lost interest and time to invest in this sort of thing.

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

tbg52

sanjayraj

I'm back. For now.

ka-doink4545o0

[removed - offensive]

tbg52

M10! The new teams are Cats vs Dogs. (Because I had the idea first >:U)

sportsdude

shpeters

What if I dislike both sides equally?
Pretend something interesting is here.

tbg52

Then... you don't have a heart.
loljk
O1, I guess.

C1.

TheAwesomeFace

Only because something is logical doesn't mean its good.
Candy ▷◯◁ Box
Want some fun?

epicepicman