News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

add one char per post

Started by Dragon-Egg-Fish, Sep 24, 2021, 10:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon-Egg-Fish

[ngv]title says it all
e.g
Quote from: post 1a
Quote from: post 2df
and so on
ill start:[/ngv]
a
siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

to rule

(there's a space behind)
eh

redgreenandblue

Byron_Inc_TBG

seas will

(another space, yes)
eh

redgreenandblue

PkmnQ

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

redgreenandblue

Byron_Inc_TBG

gave the word
Now

(Spaceeeee)
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

Quine list