News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post ID reminders (this is its own game not a reminder list for other)

Started by PkmnQ, Sep 13, 2021, 11:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Remember when we had reminders for specific post ID's in post ID topics? This is basically just that.

Point System:
Simple. If you follow a reminder, you get 2 points if you're not the creator, and 1 point if you are. If you miss a reminder, you still have a chance to edit it in, but if you get pointed out, you lose 1 point.

Rules:
1. Reminders have to be at least 50 posts away from the post ID.
2. Reminders have to be feasible by anyone.
3. Only one reminder per Post ID (This rule may be removed later on).
4. Reminders should be put seperately and are required to be exempt from other reminders for visibility (in case of hashing). (Posts before post ID 8 are exempt.)
5. Until Sep 20, new rules may be added.

Alright, first reminder. Post ID 132 is encrypted with BiphA.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Yes. It serms I also forgot to note down that all posts have to contain reminders, but I'm not sure if that's a good rule anymore.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Alright then

Post ID 178 have to contain either "一起发" or "一级棒"
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bread.
Also mind you, rule 1.

Post ID 121 has to be made by someone with over 10000 posts.

Actually nah, Post ID 121 has to contain the number 11.
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGBread.
Also mind you, rule 1.

Post ID 121 has to be made by someone with over 10000 posts.
Ok, that's a loophole. This specific reminder is exempt, but not future ones.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Post ID 155 has to have out-of-BMP characters encoded using 5-15.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

post ID 67 has to be a bump from the second page.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Post ID 69 has to contain the phrase "teehee funny number"
eh

PkmnQ

Personally I think the best way to do it is to put the reminder in a separate quote, like this:
post id 86 has to have a v.ht shortened link in it
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I forgot to do that just now

Post ID 420 has to contain something related to anti-drugs.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Dragon-Egg-Fish

post id 314 should contain 31 digits of pi
siggy ideas plz

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

PID 148 must be the same as PID 82
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh