News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

How many TBGers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Started by sparkycinnamon, May 15, 2021, 12:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

uhh

I don't know how to explain it, so here's an example.

Quote from: a guy1 TBGer to notice it went out.
Quote from: man1 TBGer to ninja the first TBGer in noticing the went-out lightbulb.
Quote from: man 22 TBGers to talk about the went-out lightbulb on the "If this gets a post ID of 8192, we advance!" topic.

The only rule is do not have the lightbulb actually get fixed. (having the lightbulb get broken immediately after getting fixed or having it be a fake lightbulb is okay)

Let's start from man 2's post.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 TBGer joins the TBG and notices the chat in the 8192 topic.
eh

sparkycinnamon

(also it should say "to join" not just "joins")

1 TBGer in the RPG forum to make an RPG based off of the lightbulb.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

3 TBGer to join the RPG and spread awareness about it.
eh

Magmacube

"Hail KeK! For He is The Key, and The Gate!"

sparkycinnamon

Magmacube

1 TBGer to get electrocuted when trying to change the lightbulb.

sparkycinnamon

1 troll to make spam posts all over the lightbulb.

Magmacube

(Trolls? No, only TBGers on this space!)

10 TBGers to chase out the troll.

sparkycinnamon

1 TBG Team member to remove the spam but forget to fix the lightbulb.

Magmacube

1 TBGer to remember to change the lightbulb, but then accidentally break the only spare lightbulb.

sparkycinnamon

1 TBGer to decide whether to go to Lightbulb Shop 1 or Lightbulb Shop 2 to buy a new lightbulb.

Magmacube

Byron_Inc_TBG

4 TBGers to sponsor them enough cash to buy lightbulbs.
eh

SuperKamekArea

2 TBGers to make a sonic and kerbals related flame war and accidentally purchase 3141592653589 light bulbs because they clicked the wrong favorite
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SuperKamekArea

5 TBGers to get others involved with the lightbulb changeing project
(typo intentional)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

2 TBGers to destroy all 3141592653589 lightbulbs.
eh

PkmnQ

5 TBGers to count how many lightbulbs were destroyed.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

1 TBGer to report that all 3141592653589 light bulbs are destroyed.
eh

sparkycinnamon

1 TBGer to decide again whether they should go to Lightbulb Shop 1 or Lightbulb Shop 2 to get a new lightbulb.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

8 TBGers to find an adult TBGer that is legal to drive.
eh

sparkycinnamon