News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos: Rebooted

Started by sparkycinnamon, Apr 26, 2021, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Downloading Data...

Preparing NPCs...

Configuring Stats of Items...

Analyzing Enemies...

Mermaid Man: "Are you okay, young man or woman or gender-neutral term for a person?"

You look around. There appears to be a shelf full of weapons, a bulletin board with various sticky notes and pictures on it, a cage with the Atomic Shrimp in it, and a parking lot (where the Invisible Boatmobile is presumably parked).

But first, your name. ;)

Barnacle Boy: "Oh, yeah, your name. What is your name?"

What is your name?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Hmm. Good question. What's my name again?"

Pause for a second.

"Jim. Jim Chaos."
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Hmm. Good question. What's my name again?"

Pause for a second.

"Jim. Jim Chaos."
Your name is now Jim Chaos.

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Do I have tutorials? Or some sort of starter quests?"
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Do I have tutorials? Or some sort of starter quests?"
You don't have any tutorials here.

You can still look at the bulletin board, though, or the shelf.

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Establish contact with Jane CYOA and start a Sburb session.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaEstablish contact with Jane CYOA and start a Sburb session.
You manage to do this successfully.

Jane CYOA: "Wait, uh, who are you? Are you a genderbent universe counterpart of me?

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"The rebooted version."

Look at the bulletin board.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"The rebooted version."

Look at the bulletin board.

The bulletin board has various sticky notes on it, which read:

"Shopping list:

Eggs
Milk
Bread
Egg Milk
Bread Milk
Breaded Eggs
Milk Eggs
Egg Bread
Milk Bread
Carrots
Carrot Milk
Carrot Eggs
Carrot Bread"

"The Krabby Patty Formula:

Bun
Mustard
Pickles
Onions
Ketchup
Lettuce
Sea Cheddar Cheese
(unintelligible text)"

"To-do:

Mow the lawn
Donate to The Mysterious Cottage
Find The Bigfoot King and defeat him
Get the interdimensional portal fixed
Defeat IT"

"Life is like a hurricane
Here in Duckburg"

"When life gives you onions, make onionade.

-Meme Man"

"Allies:

The Mysterious Cottage
Anti-Bigfoot Inc"

"Why does Cheesy keep making so many OCs?"

"I dunno"

"For sure you shouldn't fight and destroy all things in house.

-Rita Loud"

What do you do?

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Joyous Theta

"Oh no" you say to yourself, seeing "Defeat IT" on the board. You always knew that department was bad news with how they only ever seemed to set up computers and killed your father, but now you had an excuse to finally put an end to their nonsense!

Put your Sburb session on hold in order to defeat the IT department.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingLook at the weapons.

There appears to be a laser gun, a snooze ray, and the Orb of Confusion.

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Oh no" you say to yourself, seeing "Defeat IT" on the board. You always knew that department was bad news with how they only ever seemed to set up computers and killed your father, but now you had an excuse to finally put an end to their nonsense!

Put your Sburb session on hold in order to defeat the IT department.
Barnacle Boy: "Uhhh..."

Mermaid Man: "Shh! I want to see how this turns out!"

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Pump your cool new laser gun and go kill the entire IT department.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaPump your cool new laser gun and go kill the entire IT department.
Jim Chaos Acquired an Item: Laser Gun

When you leave Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's Hideout, you don't see the IT department anywhere. However, you do see The Forest, The Deli, The Coffee Shop, Plankton's Chumporium, The Hospital, and A Mysterious Cottage.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh yeah, we need to do quests."

Bring Jane CYOA to the mysterious cottage.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh yeah, we need to do quests."

Bring Jane CYOA to the mysterious cottage.
You go to The Mysterious Cottage (but you seem to be unable to take Jane CYOA with you).

The door opens, revealing Lady Hydrogen.

Lady Hydrogen: "Oh, hello! What brings you to our cottage on this fine day?"

What do you do?

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Is there any quest here"
Lady Hydrogen: "Well, you can go to Lady Cobalt's stand for quests to unlock skills, or you can go to Lady Barium's stand to get quests for items." ;)

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

Jim hymns the periodic table song as he goes to Lady Barium's stand.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGJim hymns the periodic table song as he goes to Lady Barium's stand.
Lady Barium: "oh, hi there! Are you here for a quest?"

What do you do?

;)