News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Visual TBG Chess

Started by Enderium, Apr 18, 2021, 01:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enderium

Text Based Chess

?=White Pawn
?=White Rook
?=White Knight
?=White Bishop
?=White Queen
?=White King

?=Black Pawn
?=Black Rook
?=Black Knight
?=Black Bishop
?=Black Queen
?=Black King

Here's the board:
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛

Here's the board at the start:
????????
????????
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
????????
????????

If your post number is odd, you're squares, and if it's even, you're circles.

PkmnQ

Wait so if I do a useless post then the squares can play first
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

We seriously don't need a million TBG chess clones.
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

-InsanityGames-

Do they show up for you? Because for me they're question marks.
need to post 21 posts, the next 42 minutes of my life is wasted

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: -InsanityGames-Do they show up for you? Because for me they're question marks.
No, and no one can. You see, some characters (like emojis) are "blanked out" in here (by "blanked out" I mean the character will literally be replaced by a question mark):
?
The question mark above should be the "Face with Tears of Joy"

PkmnQ

Quine list