News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Can we post to 2022 by 2022?

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jan 03, 2021, 12:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

We did it in 2020! Can we do it in 2021 this time?

Also, to prevent nightmares, we can doublepost this time, but not triplepost. :)
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hey!

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

KurtBach325

Kurt Cornelis Bach | Incompleteness | Impossible objects | Fugues and Ricercars
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

12 (ah yes, counting, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 12)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

(i meant X as a roman numeral)
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitare(i meant X as a roman numeral)
I didn't even know your post was even there I only saw posts #12 and #13

Quine list

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh