News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The CYOA Of Pure, Uncut Chaos

Started by sparkycinnamon, Dec 11, 2020, 10:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

"Oh no! Godzilla is about to destroy Dream Island! We have to get the Staff of Ed from the Minions!" Mermaid Man cries out.

"And we have to do it before Voldemort causes the Bloons to take over the Universe!" Darwin Watterson yelled.

6 hours later

Mermaid Man: "Are you okay, young man?"

You tell Mermaid Man that you're okay, but you don't remember your name.

Barnacle Boy: "Well, you could make a new name for yourself, but Mermaid Man said that there should be one rule: Your name must have two vowels in it. Ys don't count. Why did he say that? I don't know."

What is your name?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Your name is Jane CYOA. Your mission: assassinate bigfoot.

Stand up and look for bigfoot.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaYour name is Jane CYOA. Your mission: assassinate bigfoot.

Stand up and look for bigfoot.
Bigfoot does not appear to be anywhere in sight. There appears to be a forest, a deli, a coffee shop, and a hospital.

What do you do?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

Head to the deli and buy a whole pickle.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaHead to the deli and buy a whole pickle.
Deli Worker: "Okay?"

Jane CYOA acquired: Whole Pickle

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Order a sandwich while you're there because you're kinda hungry.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaOrder a sandwich while you're there because you're kinda hungry.
Deli Worker: "Sure. What kind of sandwich would you like? We have meatball, cold cut, and turkey-chicken combo available right now."

What do you order?

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaTurkey-chicken.
Deli Worker: "Alright."

Jane CYOA acquired: Turkey-Chicken Combo Sandwich

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaEat the sandwich.
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGThen look at the surroundings.
You receive 10 EXP from eating the sandwich.

There is currently a deli, a coffee shop, a hospital, and a forest.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGGo to the hospital.
You don't seem to be hurt.

Are you sure you want to go to the hospital?

Byron_Inc_TBG

No. Go to the coffee shop instead.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGNo. Go to the coffee shop instead.
There appears to be some coffee lying on the desk. There doesn't appear to be anyone around.

What do you do?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGInspect the lying coffee.
The coffees appear to be half-full(or half empty, depending if you're an optimist or a pessimist).

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Leave the coffee shop and sharpen your pickle.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaLeave the coffee shop and sharpen your pickle.
Jane CYOA acquired: Sharpened Pickle
Jane CYOA acquired: Pickle Shavings

What do you do now?

Joyous Theta

Head into the forest and search for bigfoot.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaHead into the forest and search for bigfoot.
You encounter a Monkey Bigfoot, which is basically a monkey and a Bigfoot combined.

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Tell the Monkey Bigfoot there's a unicorn behind them before stabbing them in the back with the pickle after they look, then search for bigfoot's secret lab because clearly they're doing something messed up with their DNA.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaTell the Monkey Bigfoot there's a unicorn behind them before stabbing them in the back with the pickle after they look, then search for bigfoot's secret lab because clearly they're doing something messed up with their DNA.
The Monkey Bigfoot drops a container of banana-scented AXE body spray.

Jane CYOA acquired: Banana AXE Body Spray

Jane CYOA Leveled up!

This unlocks:

Plankton's Chumporium
The Giant Greenhouse
and A Mysterious Cottage

In the Bigfoot Secret Lab, you find a Bigfoot Scientist, who appears to be preparing to mix sodium and water. (Don't do that at home, kids!)

What do you do?

Joyous Theta

Replace the sodium and water with baking soda and vinegar while they aren't looking so they get science fair volcano'd and die.