News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Condition Box

Started by PkmnQ, Nov 30, 2020, 04:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

I am bad at explaining things, so here are some examples. I hope you will understand.
User A: I put a door in the box, then some bread, then a microphone.
User B: Can I put in a handle?
User A: Nope.
User C: Can I put a factoid in the box, User A?
User A: Yes, you can.
User B: Can I put in solitaire?
User A: Yeah.
User B: The pattern is that it needs to contain do, then re, then mi, then fa, then sol, then la, then ti, then do again.
User A: Correct!
User B: I put in a nickel, then a lockpick, then a kite, then an egg.
User A: Is some garlic allowed?
User B: Yeah.
User D: How about some cows?
User B: Sure!
User B: Nobody has posted in a while, so I put in a sock.
User C: The next word's first letter is the previous word's last letter.
User B: Yeah, you're right.
User C: I put in a hoodie, a bee, and a cup of coffee.
User D: I don't even need to guess, the condition is that the words end with an E.
User C: Hahaha no.
User D: Oh. Can I put a book in?
User B: Can I put in an aardvark,
User C: Yes to both user D and B.
User A: This is obvious, they have double letters.
User C: Yep!

I'll start! I put in an actor, a cat, and an egg into the box.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I know! The first item should be two more in alphabetical order. A, C, E, G, etc.
eh

PkmnQ

Correct! You may now create a box and put things in it.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I put a computer, a novel, and some newspaper.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

One more guess, can I put in a nail? (Also, the original user can put in more things into the box to give hints, forgot to put that in the examples)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Can I put in a stone tablet?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQCan I put in a stone tablet?
No.

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGCan I put tools?
Yes.
eh

PkmnQ

Oh, by the way, the pattern doesn't have to just be about the word. It can be a property of the thing itself.

Can I put in a lollipop?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQCan I put in a lollipop?

No.

I also put in a table.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

BUMP

I also put in a bed.
eh

PkmnQ

Since this has been inactive for more than a week, I'll start a new one.

I put in a thermometer, a roof, and a rubber band.
Quine list

PkmnQ

Not yet. I put in a toll booth.
Quine list

Fishmael

For this one, is the rule that you have to have words that alternate containing oo and er?
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Can I put in a book?

Also I still remember my rule.
eh