News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Changing Rules | Very Specific Counting Game

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Nov 28, 2020, 06:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Every round, the King Of The Page gets to set a new game. The people in the page will be playing the game.
The game doesn't have to be made already! You can create a new one.

Rules:
1. You could not make games that is impossible to be finished (either limited by posts, technical difficulties, or logical issues). (For example, Can we count to 50 before 2030)
2. Everyone in the game has to follow the game rules too.
3. I can override the rules, but at really important times (such as when a game became impossible)
4. Game follows the default settings, i.e. 25 posts per page.
5. Rules must be written clear.
6. If a game was played, it can't be played in the next 4 pages (i.e. 100 posts). However, if someone played the same game again, you may either continue the game or replay.
7. If someone is ninja'd, the post was disregarded. This rule was set on 28 November 2020, 13:37. Posts before this time isn't counted.
8. If a game was replayed, the last person to play could not play the next valid game (depends on if the KoTP wants to play or not) if the game does not allow double posting. If you happens to be the KoTP, just say that the next 25 posts will be playing the game of your choice, and let the net person play first. This was effective after 20 December, 19:00.

Example:
Quote from: Post 26KoTP! Let's play how far can we count until someone ruins it! So you can either add 1 to the score, or ruin it!
Quote from: Post 271
Quote from: Post 282
Quote from: Post 29RUIN
Quote from: Post 30Hey! 1
etc.
Quote from: Post 502
Quote from: Post 51I am the new King of The Page!
The next game is Word Association. Type the word you can think of that relates with the last one.
I'll start! Sunglasses.
Quote from: Post 52Beach!
Quote from: Post 53Sea.

The next poster gets to create the first game, although I am the King of The Page.
eh

Blunderbus

Alright, I'd like the first game to be Fortunately, Unfortunately rules (pretty self explanatory if you look at the original topic, just alternate between something fortunate and something unfortunate happening).

Fortunately, I'm able to implement those rules.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Unfortunately, because of the fix, it is now very unfun to play.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fortunately, someone else made a new topic of the same game but better, which is a lot more fun. It does not has any loophole.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Faressain

Fortunately, it gets reopened because the rules were a bit different in functionality.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, a hundred spambots spammed on the topic and made the game unplayable.
eh

PkmnQ

Fortunately, a new topic gets opened, and immediately closed. To reply, you have to report the original post, and add the content. Then, a moderator will reopen, post in, and close the thread. It's free from loopholes and spam bots.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, this method was quickly abolished becuase the mods were too busy doing all the necropost a certain user made.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Fortunately, more moderators got hired (ninja'd)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, each and every user started to spam on all topic.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Fortunately, the moderators banned all of the TBGer group and New TBGer group to buy themselves time to delete the spam
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Unfortunately a moderator creates a new role, "Spambot", and creates 1000 of them, and hooks them up to spambots
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fortunately, this role is only available to a single user, henry28. The spambot role has admin power.
eh

Faressain

Unfortunately, they come back and lock the TBGs entirely.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Fortunately, the mods deleted all posts posted after that day and moved to a new domain. The users' IPs are banned, and they would not allow anyone with a VPN.
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGFortunately, this role is only available to a single user, henry28. The spambot role has admin power.

I said 1000 of them, not just one. I think we should revert to the post right before this one
Quine list

Blunderbus

Unfortunately, Fortunately Unfortunately rules do not list rules for when you are able to revert.

Faressain

Fortunately, because of that the game doesn't fall into spiral of death.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, the above post is not complete, and thus does not count.
eh

Blunderbus

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unfortunately, this game is about to end, so we might not have time to argue about it.
eh

PkmnQ

Fortunately, it will get resarted on page 5. Hopefully.
Quine list