News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Human Body Bonanza

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 12, 2020, 10:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

You are a cell in one of the many organs in the human body. You must try and communicate with the other cells in other organs to help keep the body you're a part of alive and well. However, here's the catch: You must only stay in the organ which you're a cell of. For example: Blood cells can only stay in the arteries and veins, and kidney cells can only stay in the kidneys.

You can be a brain cell and help control all the functions in the body, or you can be a white blood cell and fight off bacteria and viruses. You can be a liver cell and help with all the things that the liver does(seriously, look it up), or you can be a muscle cell and help the body stay fit. There are many others, as well. Just look up "human body cells".

Please be sure to follow the TBG guidelines.

Name:
Type of cell:
Age(max age can vary among different cells so just look up "life expectancy of (whatever type of cell you are)"):
Skill in your specific job(from 1 to 10):
Other:

Healthiness of the body:
If it's at 0%, the body is completely healthy. If it's at 100%, the body dies and the MFG ends.

Current healthiness level: 0%

Have fun!

(of course THIS had to be my 666th post)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Tymewalk

Closed at request of owner.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words