News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Count up until the next Christmas Tree topic is made

Started by SausageMcSauce, Nov 10, 2020, 05:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

When Joyous Theta makes a new Christmas Tree topic, this topic has to be closed until it no longer accepts contributions. Then, this topic can be re-opened and the cycle repeats.

I am not asking or encouraging for the Christmas Tree topic to be made early; Theta can make it when they feel like it.

I will start.

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Joyous Theta

i will slam america into your face and you are getting the turkey tree now.

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

14 (and I send nonexistent browser notifications to Theta)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

Here is a sneak peak of something I will put on the tree:

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

i have to get out my nonexistent memory undeleting machine and use it on theta so they know that christmas trees exist

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

SausageMcSauce

If Theta does not create the tree topic by tomorrow, I will make it.

redgreenandblue

Theta said on discord they don't plan on making one this year but anyone is allowed to make their own

🌱