News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Incredibly Amazing Super Reality Show (Season 1, Episode 1)

Started by sparkycinnamon, Nov 09, 2020, 07:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Plot:
You have been kidnapped invited to a large airship, owned by a friendly host named Juan. He wants you and 19 others to compete in a large reality show, where you will have to face many challenges, with the last person to complete the challenge being eliminated. Make friends, build alliances, and practice your skills in order to complete the challenges and not get eliminated. Will you be able to face all the challenges and win the prize of 5 trillion dollars?

Rules:

1. No godmodding.
2. Follow the TBG guidelines.
3. Don't kill the other contestants or the host.
4. Cheating is technically allowed, but if you're caught doing it, you're instantly eliminated.
5. There will be multiple seasons, but only five non-NPC characters will be allowed for each season. The rest will be controlled by me.

NPC characters

Juan: The host of the show.

Contestants:

Arnie: Has a very prominent Australian accent, but still a pretty nice person.
Buddy: Very extroverted. Will try to become your friend at the first chance he gets.
Ashley: That generic "valley girl" person.
Sashley: Ashley's friend.
Braiden: The jock.
Edward: The "goth" person. Doesn't really care about much.
Eddie: Edward's brother. Tries to get Edward to step out of his comfort zone and try new things.
Ron: The old guy. Doesn't really understand stuff like smartphones, memes, and especially the strange contraptions involved in these challenges.
Ron Jr.: Ron's grandson. Tries to help Ron understand new technology and other modern things.
Peanut: The jokester. Likes playing pranks on people.
Russel: The bully. Probably won't make an alliance with you unless you do similarly terrible things.
Tristan: The cool guy that everyone seems to love.
Carson: The country boy.
Albert: The smart one.
Manny: The shy one that nobody really likes for some reason. He could really use a friend.
Teresa: Claims she's a "reality show expert". (Used to fill in Spot 4 because no one was signing up)
Miles: Helpful and resourceful. (Used to fill in Spot 5 because no one was signing up)

Non-NPC characters
1. Byron (controlled by Byron_Inc_TBG)
2. Red (controlled by IncendiaryGaming)
3. Orion (controlled by Scratchykit-Iolitestar)
4. (see "Teresa" in the NPCs section)
5. (see "Miles" in the NPCs section)

We are currently on Season 1, Episode 1.

Elimination Order for this season

No one's eliminated yet.

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Stats: On a scale of one to ten, with 0 being not skilled at all, and 10 being very skilled, how good are you at these skills?
  Brawns:
  Brains:
  Beauty:
Other:

Anyways, have fun!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Byron
Appearance: Black hair, black glasses, 5 feet.
Personality: Smart, great leadership
Stats: On a scale of one to ten, with 0 being not skilled at all, and 10 being very skilled, how good are you at these skills?
  Brawns: 4
  Brains: 10
  Beauty: 7
Other: He like Maths a lot.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Appearance: Black hair, black glasses, 5 feet.
Personality: Smart, great leadership
  Brawns: 4
  Beauty: 7
Other: He like Maths a lot.
Accepted.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

Name: Red
Appearence: Red from Among Us.
Personality: Surprisingly never sus.
  Brawns: 10
  Beauty: IDK always has the suit on
Other: Is Red.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingName: Red
Appearence: Red from Among Us.
Personality: Surprisingly never sus.
  Beauty: IDK always has the suit on
Other: Is Red.
Accepted.

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Scratchykit

Name: Orion
Appearence: silver anthro cat with sparkly fur that shines like a star. silver eyes.
Personality: quite ticked off, all the time. likes hiding alone and writing gory novels, and is known to maliciously attack those whom disobey him,
  Brains: 6
  Beauty: 8
Other: is Gay.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarName: Orion
Appearence: silver anthro cat with sparkly fur that shines like a star. silver eyes.
Personality: quite ticked off, all the time. likes hiding alone and writing gory novels, and is known to maliciously attack those whom disobey him,
  Brains: 6
  Beauty: 8
Other: is Gay.
Accepted.

Scratchykit

bumping for cheesyfriedeggs. i hope you appreciate this
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestarbumping for cheesyfriedeggs. i hope you appreciate this
why, thank you for the bump!

sparkycinnamon

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

Can we like, talk with other contestants? The NPCs?
Also, can we make multiple characters?
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGCan we like, talk with other contestants? The NPCs?
Also, can we make multiple characters?
1. Of course!
2. No, you can't make multiple characters for one season. However, you can make a different character for each season.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGOk...

Byron walked towards Albert. "Hello."
Albert: "Hello. I'm currently trying to figure out the dimensions of this airship."

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron looked around the airship
The other contestants are just waiting around for the show to begin.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I mean, how does the airship look like, not the people.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGI mean, how does the airship look like, not the people.
That'll be explained as the show goes on.

Byron_Inc_TBG

You should be able to see how does the airship look like before the show starts because you are in the airship, right?
eh

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGYou should be able to see how does the airship look like before the show starts because you are in the airship, right?
I just don't want too much to get revealed too early. Besides, it's too complicated to get the entirety of it explained now. I'll explain little bits while the show goes on.

Byron_Inc_TBG

(Ah, okay.)

Byron looked at the airship too. He tried to figure out if the airship was made of regular shape, or it was irregular itself.
eh