News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Sukyunae Town Cats: an RPG

Started by Scratchykit, Nov 08, 2020, 07:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

Backstory: you are a cat whom has recently moved into or around Sukyunae town, a small forested human town with a large feral cat population. then, you meet an alley cat named scar who tells you "welcome to Sukyunae. find yerself a place to live around here and have a good life."

~Welcome to The Sukyunae Town Cats~

The Sukyunae Town Cats is an RPG where you are a cat living in or around a forested human town called Sukyunae. you can do nearly anything here, like make a home, start a business, join a group of alley cats, get married, and even start a family. you can even use warrior cat elements to make your own warrior cat clan or tribe right here in sukyunae.

We're open so don't worry, you can RP anytime

~The Rules~

Cats Can:

Walk on two legs
Wear clothes
Start businesses
Live like humans
Date
Marry
Mate
Have kittens
retire
Wear collars
Be feral
Be strays
Be wild
Be owned by NPC humans
Flirt
Go to School
Fight
Get sick
work
earn Kitty Cash
Spend kitty cash
be killed by cat-hating humans
etc.

Cats Can't:

Go outside Sukyunae Town
Swear
Do illegal activities
Do anything against the TBG guidelines
Do anything sexually EXPLICIT (read "Other Ground Rules")
be killed by a cat-loving human
own other animals
etc.

Other Ground Rules:

Don't describe matings, make them discreet, for example: "Stella is now mates with Toby" or "Miss kitty is now expecting Monsieur Fluffy's kittens" or "Malice and Danger made kittens".

Births have to be discreet (ex. "Lila went into her nest and had kittens while her mate Noah watched over her") or self-censored.

Your characters can be LGBTQ+ in both sexuality and gender identities, and non-straight matings and marriages can happen., though kittens must be born male, female or agender (they can become trans, nonbinary or another gender later on).

you have rights not listed in "cats can" that aren't in "cats can't".

defiance of the rules in this section can get you kicked/banned from this RPG and automatically send your character to the graveyard.

you can't have a human character, as humans are strictly NPC in this RP.

in the event of blood it cannot be more than multiple obvious bloody wounds, very loosely described.

in the event of gore it cannot be more than a slash down the leg, described very loosely.

HUMANS cannot be seen mating or giving birth as that is sexually explicit.

cats cannot go to stores not operated by a human with an * beside their name, especially into the stores of humans that have a ` beside their name(s).

fandoms are allowed, but warrior cats will be automatically classified as "Feral", though i will classify them as their clan in addition.

when your kittens grow up, they are classified as some of your alive characters, but you can choose to give them to another player or even the GM.

in the event of kissing, don't make it too sappy- the GM may start getting disgusted.

humans with no marking beside their name can only kill BloodCats alley cats like Malice.

no godmodding or powers.

maximum 3 adult characters and 10 kittens per TBGer.

story may be extremely fast or slow paced. occasionally i will leave you alone to do your own thing, especially during hiatus or any other inactivity period.

~NPCs~
Characters:

NPCs:

Cats

ALIVE

Scar (Male, vigilante/alley cat): former member of the Blood Cats alley cat alliance. friendly to normal cats: only attacks those he think has done wrong
Iolitestar (Female, feral): white cat with blue-pink-lilac heterochromia. very nice cat.
Malice (Female, Blood cats member): member of the Blood Cats alley cat alliance. not a nice cat. Boyfriend is Danger. Kittens are Blood (Male), Storm (Male) and lily (Female)
Danger (Male, Blood cats leader): Leader of the Blood cats alley cat alliance. a tyrant. Girlfriend is Malice.
Stella (Female, owned by Olivia): pretty white cat with brown eyes. Mate is Toby.
Toby (Male, owned by Forrest): cool golden tabby with blue eyes. Mate is Stella.
Miss Kitty (Female, Stray): cute blue chartreux. Mate is Monsieur Fluffy.
Monsieur Fluffy (Male, Stray): dapper brown tabby. Mate is Miss Kitty.
Lila (Female, Outdoor cat owned by Joshie): Pretty tortoiseshell cat with amber eyes. Mate is Noah, Kittens are Mia (female), Xavier (male) and Carli (female).
Noah (Male, Stray): Hot Orange tabby with Brown eyes. mate is lila, kits are Mia, Xavier and Carli.

DEAD

no kitty's dead yet. yaaaaay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...More cat NPCs are to be RPed as time goes on.

humans

Key

*= if owns shop, caters to cats and not just humans. otherwise just loves cats
`= cat hater. has the ability to kill a cat

ALIVE

Joshie* (Male, son of convenience store owner): Blonde boy with tanned skin from the sun. Owns Lila and knows everything about the local cats' secret lives. has some form of ADHD.
Olivia* (Female, Cat breeder/teenager): black-haired teenager with green eyes. owns Stella, Boyfriend is Forrest.
Forrest *(Male, Teenager): Silver-haired teenager with brown eyes and a flair for the dramatic. owns Toby, Girlfriend is Olivia.
Stuart* (Male, Convenience Store Owner): big, fat, jolly old man. Child is Joshie. likes cats.
Old Lady Bergenstern` (Female, Old Lady): old lady with a horrendous attitude. hates cats with her life.
Shkelka (Female, Swedish Immigrant): just moved here from sweden. doesn't mind all the cats here.
Sulami` (Female, ice cream shop owner): Makes ice cream for humans, but really hates cats.
Mrs. Stonesmith* (Female, Aristocrat): Moved to Sukyunae to try to make everyone fancy by force. she's charged with assault by mob and slavery, and she's avoiding her court date(s); but she's still rich and likes exchanging her fortune with the local cats.
Albert` (Male, Animal Control Worker): Forced Sukyunae to open an animal control office and is heckbent on catching (and killing) Noah and the other strays.
Frank (Male, Former Animal Control Worker): Used to work alongside Albert, but is more focused on defeating the BloodCats nowadays. likes other cats though
Mayor Emille* (Female, Mayor): Mayor of Sukyunae town. extremely compassionate.

DEAD

...nobody's dead yet. hoorah!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more NPC humans are to be RPed as time goes on.

~Money~

Money here, to cats, is called Kittykash. kittykash is symbolized by the ^ symbol and is used for cat-cat and human-cat transactions. you usually only need Kittykash if you need to buy something at the convenience store or any other business open to cats (it doesn't cost anything to start a business or live here (to cats)), and you earn it by working at a cat business.

to humans, money is... well, money- american dollars ($). these are only used for human-human transactions, and stores that do NOT belong to a human with an * beside their name, such as Stuart or Forrest, only accept $. though there are some people like Mrs. Stonesmith and Joshie whom would be happy to exchange Dollars for Kittykash, and the opposite.

~Bio~

Name/gender/Fur color/Eye color/Wearing... (if any)/Personality/Sexuality (if not straight)/owned by... (if pet cat)/pet cat, lost cat, stray cat, feral cat, alley cat or Blood Cats member?/fun fact about me/other

~current non-NPC cats~

ALIVE

cheesyfriedeggs: June, female, Brown fur, brown eyes. alley cat.
Joyous Theta: Gwen, female, calico, green eyes. alley cat
LeopardyLeaf: leafy, female, white with brown markings, green eyes. pet, owned by Forrest.
\\/\/: Black, male, Black, Orange Eyes. anthropomorphic, Alley cat.
Smiley100P ElliotTheUnknown: Penelope, Female, Feral. calico, blue eyes. green bow on back of neck.
Pan, Nonbinary, BloodCats member (lower). brown tabby, green eyes.

DEAD

no cat's dead yet.

Storyline:

Chapter one: encounters in the alley. ended when Lila took Xavier back to her home.

Chapter two: An Alfred Escapade. ended when Joshie hugged pan and gwen.

Chapter three: Joshie squirming mania. Ended when joshie dropped gwen.

Edit Log
(does not include bio adding)

november 18, 2020: added storyline and the edit log.
november 25-26, 2020: updated rules. NPC kittens Blood, Storm and Lily have been added to Malice's roster. Edited the descriptions of certain cats for grammar correction and clarity.
December 3, 2020: corrected smiley100p to elliottheunknown due to username change.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

Name: June
Fur color: A bit of a light brown.
Eye color: Blue.
Wearing: Nothing.
Personality: Not too smart yet not too dumb either, a bit of a scavenger.
Sexuality: Bi
Owned by: No one.
Pet cat, lost cat, stray cat, feral cat, alley cat or Blood Cats member?: Alley cat.
Fun fact about me: Eats cockroaches and food left in the trash in her spare time.
Other: is female.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsName: June
Fur color: A bit of a light brown.
Eye color: Blue.
Personality: Not too smart yet not too dumb either, a bit of a scavenger.
Sexuality: Bi
Owned by: No one.
Pet cat, lost cat, stray cat, feral cat, alley cat or Blood Cats member?: Alley cat.
Fun fact about me: Eats cockroaches and food left in the trash in her spare time.
Other: is female.

accepted.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Joyous Theta

Name: Gwen
Fur color: Calico.
Eye color: Green.
Personality: A bit sweet, but also a bit of a coward and a liar.
Sexuality: Pan.
Fun fact about me: Likes to collect shiny objects and pawn them off for cat treats.
Other: She exists.

LeopardyLeaf

Leafy
Female
White with brown markings
Green eyes
Wears a green sweater
Shy, but very playful and sweet
Pet cat
Straight
Likes to collect leaves
Nothing...
Leopardy here! I love RPing and playing games on Scratch! :)

:D Partyparrot

Wolfslime123

Black
Male
Black, all over
Orange eyes
Wears a cowl and black wide brimmed fedora
Aspires to be cool and mysterious. He tries, whether he's successful is to be seen.
Anthro cat
Aromantic
Won't tell you where he lives.
That's not his real name!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Gwen
Fur color: Calico.
Eye color: Green.
Personality: A bit sweet, but also a bit of a coward and a liar.
Sexuality: Pan.
Fun fact about me: Likes to collect shiny objects and pawn them off for cat treats.
Other: She exists.
Quote from: \//Black
Male
Black, all over
Orange eyes
Wears a cowl and black wide brimmed fedora
Aspires to be cool and mysterious. He tries, whether he's successful is to be seen.
Anthro cat
Aromantic
Won't tell you where he lives.
That's not his real name!
Quote from: LeopardyLeafLeafy
Female
White with brown markings
Green eyes
Wears a green sweater
Shy, but very playful and sweet
Pet cat
Straight
Likes to collect leaves
Nothing...

accepted, but, \\/\/, "anthro cat" is a species, not a type. but from what it sounds like, i'll put "black" in BloodCats.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

So uh, is this starting anytime soon?

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous ThetaSo uh, is this starting anytime soon?

it's been open for Roleplaying for ages. how have you not noticed? i mean, we have enough NPCs to support even one cat.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

sparkycinnamon

June looks around the alley, looking for something tasty to eat.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

bump!

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJune looks around the alley, looking for something tasty to eat.

Danger comes lurking around the corner. "hellllllo, alllllley cat." he replies.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

Gwen wanders around the alleyway, searching for anything shiny to pawn off.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestarbump!

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsJune looks around the alley, looking for something tasty to eat.

"Uhh, hi?" June says.

Starmeadows

Penelope Piper | Female
--Feral cat i guess
Penelope is a brown and white calico with blue eyes and a little green bow on the back of her neck.  She came to Sukyunae Town with the intent of restoring the honor of her family name after her parents were exiled for hosting a gender reveal party that burned down a small part of a nearby forest.  She has a little money in her imaginary pockets that you shouldn't think too hard about, but not much.  Maybe enough for a month's rent in a cheap apartment.  She is a kind, outgoing individual who has a sense of honor and a love for cake.  She is willing to help people in any way she can, though since money's tight she's a bit more focused on herself at the moment. And finally, the most important fact about her is that she doesn't care about your DnD alignments.  She identifies as True Ascended.  Truly, a goddess in her corporeal form.
Her enby sibling is Pan Piper.
(To be honest, she's only half serious as a character haha)

Pan Piper | Nonbinary
--Blood Cat
--Trixic (nblw)
Pan is a brown tabby with green eyes whose reasons for coming to Sukyunae town were very different from their sister's.  Pan, after being kicked out of their home for the crime of being Nonbinary (which is perfectly valid, their parents just didn't like the fact that they got exiled for an ultimately inaccurate gender reveal party) and taking an interest to the Blood Cats for one reason or another, acts as one of their scouts.  They are one of their likely few genuinely upstanding members, loyal less to the alliance itself and more to its members and the cause they were told- creating an order in the alleyways to protect them and aid each other in times of hardship.  However, they're a little skeptical of their leaders, Danger and Malice.  They don't mind too much though.  Long as Danger and Malice don't stray from their own ideals, Pan doesn't mind.
Their sister is Penelope Piper.
(A little more serious than their sister.)

Scratchykit

Quote from: Smiley100PPenelope Piper | Female
--Feral cat i guess
Penelope is a brown and white calico with blue eyes and a little green bow on the back of her neck.  She came to Sukyunae Town with the intent of restoring the honor of her family name after her parents were exiled for hosting a gender reveal party that burned down a small part of a nearby forest.  She has a little money in her imaginary pockets that you shouldn't think too hard about, but not much.  Maybe enough for a month's rent in a cheap apartment.  She is a kind, outgoing individual who has a sense of honor and a love for cake.  She is willing to help people in any way she can, though since money's tight she's a bit more focused on herself at the moment. And finally, the most important fact about her is that she doesn't care about your DnD alignments.  She identifies as True Ascended.  Truly, a goddess in her corporeal form.
Her enby sibling is Pan Piper.
(To be honest, she's only half serious as a character haha)

Pan Piper | Nonbinary
--Blood Cat
--Trixic (nblw)
Pan is a brown tabby with green eyes whose reasons for coming to Sukyunae town were very different from their sister's.  Pan, after being kicked out of their home for the crime of being Nonbinary (which is perfectly valid, their parents just didn't like the fact that they got exiled for an ultimately inaccurate gender reveal party) and taking an interest to the Blood Cats for one reason or another, acts as one of their scouts.  They are one of their likely few genuinely upstanding members, loyal less to the alliance itself and more to its members and the cause they were told- creating an order in the alleyways to protect them and aid each other in times of hardship.  However, they're a little skeptical of their leaders, Danger and Malice.  They don't mind too much though.  Long as Danger and Malice don't stray from their own ideals, Pan doesn't mind.
Their sister is Penelope Piper.
(A little more serious than their sister.)

accepted, but i rather have you use the bio template for ease of mind.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Starmeadows

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestaraccepted, but i rather have you use the bio template for ease of mind.
((thats fair tbh))

Scratchykit

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggs

"Uhh, hi?" June says.

Danger and Malice hiss as a warning to June:  "come again and you'll be in the graveyard "
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Starmeadows

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar

"Uhh, hi?" June says.

Danger and Malice hiss as a warning to June:  "come again and you'll be in the graveyard "
"You know," a slightly feminine voice says from above, "I believe you should listen to them.  Seen them in action, after all."
Pan, hopping from the shadows above, looks to their leaders. "Though, you could work on greeting cats more nicely," they say with a respectful tone.  
(Quick note!  "Trixic" is a sexuality, not a cat type.  It describes a nonbinary person sexually attracted to women.  I thought "blood cats member" was its own Cat type?)

Joyous Theta

Gwen wanders around somewhere behind June, digs through the trash a bit before finding a bottle cap, and then notices the conversation going and and turns her head over towards the blood cats.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar

"Uhh, hi?" June says.

"I'll just be going now, I guess. Uhh, bye?" June says, before immediately storming off into another alleyway.

Scratchykit

"mmmmreao. more prey for us." Malice says.  "but before we catch any prey... wanna make out?" danger replies. "sure" malice says. the two go into a nearby dumpster and nuzzle (then "make kittens").

Scar approaches June "Ay, ya best stray away from the BloodCats's alley! they're fierce enogh to kill yer if they warhnted teh." he says before dissappearing in the vast alleyways.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar"mmmmreao. more prey for us." Malice says.  "but before we catch any prey... wanna make out?" danger replies. "sure" malice says. the two go into a nearby dumpster and nuzzle (then "make kittens").

Scar approaches June "Ay, ya best stray away from the BloodCats's alley! they're fierce enogh to kill yer if they warhnted teh." he says before dissappearing in the vast alleyways.
"Alright then." says June, who proceeds to go to another alley to look for food.

Starmeadows

"Guys, I'm your subordinate!" Pan annoyedly hollers at their leaders as they leave before giving off a sigh and catching up to June with a few quick sniffs of their nose.
"Hey, miss," Pan says to June, "I, uhhhh... wanna apologize on behalf of my leader and his girlfriend.  I'm beginning to think they don't have social skills."