News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Playing God: A RP about creating and modifying species

Started by sparkycinnamon, Oct 24, 2020, 08:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

(I KNOW, I KNOW, I already have TNR and TOOEL, but this idea was just too good to pass up)
Plot:
You are a god, up in Overworld Land, above the clouds. Your job? Make species and modify existing species

It's up to you to shape the future of Earth itself.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

Characters:
Quote from: \\/\/Name: Eloae
Gender: This entity is genderless, but any pronouns are fine.
Appearance: His form is ever shifting, since she is the embodiment of the forces of change on the Planet Eloe.
Personality: Their planet is dead and gone, because it lost its strength. It came here summoned by new energy and the potential for new change. She seeks variety and life, and is slightly unwilling to reduce it, though if change stagnates, they will not hesitate to forcefully change the environment.
Other: No, no one needs to refer to him as inconsistently as I just did here.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingName: Mystique
Appearence: whatever she's supposed to look like
Personality: to be RPeD
Other: lol I literally just took mystique and made her a goddess.

Anyways, have fun!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Wolfslime123

I did this before it was cool!

Name: Eloae
Appearance: His form is ever shifting, since she is the embodiment of the forces of change on the Planet Eloe.
Personality: Their planet is dead and gone, because it lost its strength. It came here summoned by new energy and the potential for new change. She seeks variety and life, and is slightly unwilling to reduce it, though if change stagnates, they will not hesitate to forcefully change the environment.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: \\/\/I did this before it was cool!

Name: Eloae
Accepted.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Incendiary

Name: Mystique
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingName: Mystique
Accepted.

sparkycinnamon

i'm cancelling this because i can't see this going anywhere and i have another rp idea in mind lol

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)