News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Long Word Phobia Country RPG

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Oct 23, 2020, 11:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobiatopia, or known as "Long Word Phobia Topia" to the people who live in Hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobiatopia, is a place that people who have Hippomonstrosesquippedaliophobia or known as "The fear of long words", lives. Everyone fears long words in the country.

Everyone in the world wears a card that people can see who you are. For example,
ID: 4582
Brian Balliol (36)
28 Nov 1984
Male
Mayor

This card belongs to our mayor, Brian Balliol. You can see his identity. Oh, perhaps I should explain the points system in this game. The point systems are points given by the government, who are the only people that aren't affiliated with the points system. Every day, the government will adjust points, or right after a thing occurs if they got hold of it. These people won't be involved in the whole RPG. Every new citizen gets 5000 points. The more points you have, the more you're respected, and the more perks you get.

Rumours are said that evil sesquipedalianist (people who tend to use long words) will come to the country and use long words. Mr Brian Balliol told his folks not to worry about that.

Signup sheet:
Name:
Birthdate:
Character: (Please provide a good character and a bad one)
Job:
Stats (Split 20 points):
 Strength:
 Wits:
 Will:
Every new player starts at their own houses unless specified that they live in another user's house.

Rules:
1. No GMing.
2. Words that has over 12 letters will subject to have 100 * [exceed words] points deducted per word.
3. Each user can't have more than 3 characters.
4. No warrior cats or any other fandoms. Only humans only.
5. Only male or female genders are allowed. All genders are allowed, as long as it is 100% human and does not exceed our word limit

I don't know, this is my first RPG. I will control all NPCs.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Weather: Sunny

News:
None yet! The news will be made by NPCs, and will be unlocked once we reach 5 players.

NPCs:

I control Byron Tutorials by default, but I will tell you if I'm using other characters.
ID: 4582
Brian Balliol (36)
28 Nov 1984
Male
Mayor
ID: 0001
Byron Tutorials (12)
21 Nov 2008
Tutorial Giving
ID: 6921
Monica Docs (48)
4 Dec 1972
Female
Docs changing teller
eh

Wolfslime123

Name: Alexis
Birth date: Unspecified
Character: Benevolent and good natured, uninteresting personality.
Job: Sanitation Worker
Stats (Split 20 points):
Strength: 6
Wits: 7
Will: 6
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: \//Name: Alexis
Birth date: Unspecified
Character: Benevolent and good natured, uninteresting personality.
Job: Sanitation Worker
Stats (Split 20 points):
Strength: 6
Wits: 7
Will: 6
Accepted. Here's your card.
ID: 7158
Alexis (unspecified)
unspecified
Male
Sanitation Worker

200 points are taken for not specifying your birth date. To get back the points, please go to The Docs Center.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh