News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Completely Open-Source Software

Started by sparkycinnamon, Oct 18, 2020, 10:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Add whatever you want to an incredibly open-source software, like this:
Quote from: notcheesyfriedeggsI add the entirety of the Bee Movie script.
Quote from: notcheesyfriedeggs2I add a link to an article about killer whales.
Quote from: notcheesyfriedeggs3I add a rickroll hidden somewhere in the software.

I'll start.

I add a recipe for homemade Cheez-Its.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

I add code that works in another programming language that does the exact same thing.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

I add all suggestions suggested on Scratch and the TBGs.
eh

Wolfslime123

I add a ridiculously long playlist of lofi music that you can't shut off anywhere without muting the software entirely.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

SausageMcSauce

I add a copy of the entire Linux kernel.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I add all Harry Potter merchandises, books, games, and movies.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I add some code that embeds the entirety of the Vat19 website into the software.

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

sparkycinnamon

I add the recipe for Russian fudge.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I add everything about nothing and nothing about everything.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I add directions on how to get to the interdimensional lucha libre tournament.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I add directions to not follow directions, videos that tells you to stop watching videos, and online sleeping guide that requires you to look at it but tells you to not use electronics.
I also add a handwritten "OH, THE IRONY." sign there.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I add a line of text that says "Whoops! Can't show that in a Christan manga!"

Byron_Inc_TBG

I add pictures of children disobeying their parents' instructions.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I add stock images of cyborg women holding corn cobs.

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

sparkycinnamon

I add a pirate ship name generator.

Incendiary

I add the assembly instructions for an AA12 shotgun.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Tymewalk

I add in a basic clone of Tetris where everything is as you'd expect but putting a block in Hold causes the lines to shuffle around.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

I add a br...befunge compiler.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I add all existing online meeting links and everything that happened in it.
eh

sparkycinnamon

I add a link to the Wikipedia "Random page" thing.