News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Camp Misty River RPG (closed and shutting down- read post)

Started by Scratchykit, Oct 08, 2020, 04:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratchykit

inactivity has forced me to shut CMR RPG down. i'm so sorry!
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Wolfslime123

I kind of get the feeling that this rule:
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarNo eating pets, counselors or other campers or you'll get kicked and banned from the RPG.
Comes from past experience.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Quote from: \//I kind of get the feeling that this rule:
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarNo eating pets, counselors or other campers or you'll get kicked and banned from the RPG.
Comes from past experience.

kinda, but mostly from my imagination. get the theme?
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Joyous Theta

name: Lilith
age (9-18): 17
sexuality: Pan.
looks: Is a mermaid, but comes from the deep sea, giving her an monstrous appearance, including inky dark coloring, an anglerfish lantern that glows in the dark, and hundreds of razor-sharp teeth. Her eyes also glow in the dark, but can't see very well in the light and thus both wears sunglasses and shoves her hair in front of her face during the day.
wears: A red waterproof shirt that has the Camp Misty River logo emblazoned on it. Also previously mentioned sunglasses.
backstory (if any): Nah.
Clan (galeclan, shineclan, frostclan or hazeclan): Shineclan.
rank (newt, mouse, squirrel, raccoon, fox, wolf, cougar, or bear): Fox.
pet (if any): None.
dislikes: Bright lights, rodents, things above water not working underwater, confrontation.
other: Has a wheelchair due to the whole "no-legs" thing mermaids have. Also I don't know anything about Warrior Cats.

sparkycinnamon

name: Jenny
age (9-18): 16
sexuality: Bi
looks: Blonde hair and white skin.
wears: A green t-shirt and orange pants.
backstory (if any): Doesn't really have one.
rank (newt, mouse, squirrel, raccoon, fox, wolf, cougar, or bear): Raccoon.
dislikes: Getting into arguments.
other: A human.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Scratchykit

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsname: Jenny
age (9-18): 16
sexuality: Bi
looks: Blonde hair and white skin.
wears: A green t-shirt and orange pants.
backstory (if any): Doesn't really have one.
rank (newt, mouse, squirrel, raccoon, fox, wolf, cougar, or bear): Raccoon.
dislikes: Getting into arguments.
other: A human.
Quote from: Joyous Thetaname: Lilith
age (9-18): 17
sexuality: Pan until said otherwise.
looks: Is a mermaid, but comes from the deep sea, giving her an monstrous appearance, including inky dark coloring, an anglerfish lantern that glows in the dark, and hundreds of razor-sharp teeth. Her eyes also glow in the dark, but can't see very well in the light and thus both wears sunglasses and shoves her hair in front of her face during the day.
wears: A red waterproof shirt that has the Camp Misty River logo emblazoned on it. Also previously mentioned sunglasses.
backstory (if any): Nah.
Clan (galeclan, shineclan, frostclan or hazeclan): Shineclan, although I might adjust her to be in Frostclan instead depending on other sign ups.
rank (newt, mouse, squirrel, raccoon, fox, wolf, cougar, or bear): Fox.
pet (if any): Probably none, but it's tempting to have a pet vampire squid :3.
dislikes: Bright lights, rodents, things above water not working underwater, confrontation.
other: I don't know anything about Warrior Cats.

both are accepted.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarLilith, student. by \\/\/.

Wrong user, just to let you know.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous Theta
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarLilith, student. by \\/\/.

Wrong user, just to let you know.
done-zo.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

Quote from: \\/\/I don't have a character called Lilith :P

i see. sorry :P
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Incendiary

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar
Quote from: \\/\/I don't have a character called Lilith :P

*Borderlands vibes*

I'm considering joining, but as you are a newer TBGer I'm concerned that you may not have that much experience.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar~snip~

*Borderlands vibes*

I'm considering joining, but as you are a newer TBGer I'm concerned that you may not have that much experience.
They have some RP experience from scratch I believe.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Scratchykit

Quote from: \//
Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestar~snip~

*Borderlands vibes*

yes, i do. my friend is an RPer. i've been in 5 or so RPs and made 1. i've read all the guidebooks already.

(and also, i'm a she. sorry for the inconvenience.)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Joyous Theta

Slightly changed my sign up, only thing significant is that Lilith now comes with a wheelchair.

What's that gem thing you have mentioned in the OP where you're not allowed to steal or counterfeit them?

Incendiary

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming*Borderlands vibes*

yes, i do. my friend is an RPer. i've been in 5 or so RPs and made 1. i've read all the guidebooks already.

(and also, i'm a she. sorry for the inconvenience.)
Ok, but I'm still not joining since I'm in enough RPs right now.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Scratchykit

SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Prism

Name: Soleil Zoé Clemént (prefers to go by Squilf)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Demihuman
Looks: Squilf has features of both an anthro cat and a human: she has fur, ears, tail, and paws of a cat, but the body proportions and face (except the snout) of a human. Her fur is reddish-brown in colour, with amber eyes. Her tail is floofy and white-tipped.
Wears: Her most common attire includes a simple coloured tee shirt with shorts. She walks barefoot.
Backstory: To be RP'ed.
Clan: "FrostClan"
Pet: None
Dislikes: To be RP'ed.
Edit History:
Edit 1: Changed Clan to FrostClan due to overpopulation of ShineClan
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

Quote from: SquirrelflightLooks: Squilf has features of both an anthro cat and a human: she has fur, ears, tail, and paws of a cat, but the body proportions and face (except the snout) of a human. Her fur is reddish-brown in colour, with amber eyes. Her tail is floofy and white-tipped.
kemono style?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Quote from: SquirrelflightLooks: Squilf has features of both an anthro cat and a human: she has fur, ears, tail, and paws of a cat, but the body proportions and face (except the snout) of a human. Her fur is reddish-brown in colour, with amber eyes. Her tail is floofy and white-tipped.
kemono style?
Not exactly; I can't think of a good way to explain it. I'll try to draw it when I have time.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Scratchykit

Quote from: Squirrelflight
Looks: Squilf has features of both an anthro cat and a human: she has fur, ears, tail, and paws of a cat, but the body proportions and face (except the snout) of a human. Her fur is reddish-brown in colour, with amber eyes. Her tail is floofy and white-tipped.
Wears: Her most common attire includes a simple coloured tee shirt with shorts. She walks barefoot.
Clan: "ShineClan"

accepted, but i'm going to have to move you to Galeclan due to overpopulation in shineclan.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Prism

Clan: "ShineClan"

accepted, but i'm going to have to move you to Galeclan due to overpopulation in shineclan.
Could I be in Frostclan instead?

Scratchykit

Quote from: Scratchykit-Iolitestaraccepted, but i'm going to have to move you to Galeclan due to overpopulation in shineclan.
Could I be in Frostclan instead?

sure, i can do that!
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Scratchykit

Quote from: Joyous ThetaSlightly changed my sign up, only thing significant is that Lilith now comes with a wheelchair.

What's that gem thing you have mentioned in the OP where you're not allowed to steal or counterfeit them?

a currency- i'll blab about it when i can (in which i just did)
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Prism