News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Question Order

Started by PkmnQ, Oct 06, 2020, 04:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Idea came from me playing this topic and was made specifically because of the response:
Quote from: SausageMcSauce on Sep 17, 2020, 05:20:42 PMThe game becomes boring because everyone answers questions right.

Based on Question Chaos. Here, instead of answering sensibly, you need to answer with absolute nonsense. And instead of editing your questions to make the answers horrible, you try to edit it to make sense.

Let's start!
What flying mythical animal is your favorite?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Faressain

Dragons are everything I want.

Who is your favourite pony?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

This.

Are hot cheetos endangered? Please provide a reason.
eh

PkmnQ

Yes, because of chickens eating flaming hot cheetos.

Is there something that you like to do?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

I do like to tell Faressain that his answers make perfect sense.

Name an alt of a TBGer that has around 2100 to 2500 posts.
eh

PkmnQ

ridium

Do you like pizza?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Yes, because they are tasty! (Am I nonsensical?)

Is this an answer?
eh

BlueKirin208

No, absolutely not.

What is your favourite fact?
Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565

Byron_Inc_TBG

The angles in a quadrilateral always add up to 360.

What is your favourite food?
eh

PkmnQ

The hamburger. It's very smooth.

What is a myth one of your classmates believes very hard?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

It is a great idea to act weird in your class because your teacher would love you.

Would we die out of dehydration in our everyday life?
eh

PkmnQ

I mean, it makes sense, but we drink water everyday, so of course we don't.

What is it like not existing?
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

Did you know? I exist.

Do you use alts on the TBGs?
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

Byron_Inc_TBG

I refuse to use an alt anywhere on the TBGs.

Aren't bagels strange?
eh

PkmnQ

Yeah, but it's not a dorito, so of course bagels are strange.

Do you eat parsley?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I do eat parsley.

Can you spam?
eh

BlueKirin208

fu_  ,ee Qo,mM'y0mlrncl hieu!tfr7e md6c

Answer anything, anything is OK!

Byron_Inc_TBG

I refuse to answer this. Goo goo ga ga!

Can you spam again?
eh

BlueKirin208

o.CBK>w\A#[[ADvj;b)}ouWpe6>OS22&vMIHpHrX:A51QFlciB(^PG%e^!C+LMB~
2*13*113=

Byron_Inc_TBG

When can we get rid of gravity?
eh

SausageMcSauce

When you are in space.

What thing in grass happens to make its food?
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

The grass does photosynthesis.

Do you like yam?
eh

PkmnQ

I mean, if yams existed, we would be dead.

Do you have any secrets?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I am currently making something 100% secret.

Do you exist?
eh

SausageMcSauce

I exist.

Are pillows like roads?
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.