News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

burger king at 1 am.

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 07, 2020, 11:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

It's 1 AM. For some reason, you're in a Burger King.

Rules:

- Do whatever.
- Follow the TBG guidelines.
- Be fair, don't be mean to other players.
- Try not to softlock, but IDK how you'd softlock in a Burger King

Name:
Why are you here?: (Are you a worker? What position do you work in? Are you a customer?)
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?:
Other:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Fishmael

Name: Hh...
Description of yourself: Hh... is a bit hhhh, if you catch my drift.
Why are you here?: "Customer," but hh... isn't gonna buy anything.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: It is a secret to all but those that can penetrate hh...'s mind.
Other: Hhh... Hhhhh hh hhhhh hh hhhh hh hhhhh.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

Joyous Theta

Name: Whacko the Clown
Description of yourself: Wise Straw Hat Clown
Why are you here?: Customer, but not here to shop
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Hopes to challenge the Burger King himself to a duel.
Other: Whacko

Shpore

Name: Andy
Description of yourself: Anomalocaris in an aquarium-like mech suit.
Why are you here?: Customer
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: To create chaos and initiate civil war in the Burger King.
Other: A classic.

Tymewalk

Quote from: FishmaelName: Hh...
Description of yourself: Hh... is a bit hhhh, if you catch my drift.
Why are you here?: "Customer," but hh... isn't gonna buy anything.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: It is a secret to all but those that can penetrate hh...'s mind.
Other: Hhh... Hhhhh hh hhhhh hh hhhh hh hhhhh.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Whacko the Clown
Description of yourself: Wise Straw Hat Clown
Why are you here?: Customer, but not here to shop
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Hopes to challenge the Burger King himself to a duel.
Other: Whacko
Quote from: ShporeName: Andy
Description of yourself: Anomalocaris in an aquarium-like mech suit.
Why are you here?: Customer
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: To create chaos and initiate civil war in the Burger King.
Other: A classic.
All accepted. I'll probably make an employee for my own character soon
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

Whacko walks into the burger king.

"Hey kids, Whacko here." Whacko says.

Tymewalk

Name: Dan
Description of yourself: A tired-looking teenager. Kind of pale and skinny.
Why are you here?: Cashier/fry cook. Night shift apparently doesn't get too many employees.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Service with a smile, or whatever the employee handbook says.
Other:

Joyous Theta

Whacko approaches Dan, giving a huge grin the whole way there. "Hiya. Do you want to eat one of Whacko's, hot dogs?" Whacko proceeds to take out a bunch of balloons in the shape of a hot dog. "Made from real, elastic, balloons."

Incendiary

Name: Fall Guy
Description of yourself: Is a Fall Guy
Why are you here?: (Are you a worker? What position do you work in? Are you a customer?): He found Burger King
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Start a match of Fall Guys
Other: Fall Guy
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Name: Juice
Description of yourself: A guy in a black coat, with a bunch of juice boxes under his coat.
Why are you here?: Customer, but he's not here to buy. He's here to sell.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: To sell juice.
Other: no
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

Name: Carmes
Description: Looks like this:
Why are you here?: From a parallel universe visiting Earth. He is a customer.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: The local McDonalds is closed, and he is finding an equivalent to eat at.
Other: nothing for now
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Joyous Theta

Name: Pestilence
Description of yourself: Completely filthy, with flies buzzing around her. Looks like she could fall apart at any moment.
Why are you here?: Reverse janitor, here to make sure everything is filthy and nobody wants to touch anything. Also provides the meat used.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: To make sure everyone leaves a one star review.
Other: One of the four horsemen of the burger joint, does not have a horse anymore.

SausageMcSauce

Carmes emails the manager and tells him to fire Pestilence (but they can still exist in this topic) for attempting to mess up the Burger King and make it low quality.

Fishmael

Hh... slithers into the Burger King, eyes hollow and mouth devoid of delicious crispy fries. Hh... runs a hand over Dan's face. "Hhhhh.... Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." hh... says.
ouns are they/she, pleas

SausageMcSauce

"Why are you saying 'hh' a lot?" Carmes asks Hh.

Fishmael

"Hh..." Hh... says, clambering into a chair after having not ordered anything.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Joyous Theta

Whacko slowly turns to Hh... and offers Hh... the hot dog shaped balloon.

Fishmael

Hh... takes a bite out of the balloon, which somehow does not pop. "Hhhh... Hh hhh hhhhhh hhhh hhh..." Hh... says.
ouns are they/she, pleas

CatsUnited

why did you make a funny rpg now I have to join

Name: Famous American Rock Band Green Day
Description of yourself: Green Day From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigationJump to search Not to be confused with Greenery Day, the Japanese holiday. Green Day is an American rock band formed in the East Bay of California in 1987 by lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong and bassist and backing vocalist Mike Dirnt.
Why are you here?: Customer. Famous American Rock Band Green Day is very hungry.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Be a Famous American Rock Band

Tymewalk

Quote from: DeepFriedBaconName: Fall Guy
Description of yourself: Is a Fall Guy
Why are you here?: (Are you a worker? What position do you work in? Are you a customer?): He found Burger King
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Start a match of Fall Guys
Other: Fall Guy
Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsName: Juice
Description of yourself: A guy in a black coat, with a bunch of juice boxes under his coat.
Why are you here?: Customer, but he's not here to buy. He's here to sell.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: To sell juice.
Other: no
Quote from: SausageMcSauceName: Carmes
Description: Looks like this:
Why are you here?: From a parallel universe visiting Earth. He is a customer.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: The local McDonalds is closed, and he is finding an equivalent to eat at.
Other: nothing for now
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Pestilence
Description of yourself: Completely filthy, with flies buzzing around her. Looks like she could fall apart at any moment.
Why are you here?: Reverse janitor, here to make sure everything is filthy and nobody wants to touch anything. Also provides the meat used.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: To make sure everyone leaves a one star review.
Other: One of the four horsemen of the burger joint, does not have a horse anymore.
Quote from: CatsUnitedwhy did you make a funny rpg now I have to join

Name: Famous American Rock Band Green Day
Description of yourself: Green Day From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigationJump to search Not to be confused with Greenery Day, the Japanese holiday. Green Day is an American rock band formed in the East Bay of California in 1987 by lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong and bassist and backing vocalist Mike Dirnt.
Why are you here?: Customer. Famous American Rock Band Green Day is very hungry.
What is your sworn mission for this Burger King?: Be a Famous American Rock Band
All accepted

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous ThetaWhacko approaches Dan, giving a huge grin the whole way there. "Hiya. Do you want to eat one of Whacko's, hot dogs?" Whacko proceeds to take out a bunch of balloons in the shape of a hot dog. "Made from real, elastic, balloons."
"Uhh... sir, I'm supposed to be selling you the food. Would you like to try one of our new Impossible Whoppers?"

Joyous Theta

"Shh," Whacko says back to Dan, putting a finger to his mouth to silence him all while staring at Hh.... "This one's a funny one..."

Tymewalk

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Shh," Whacko says back to Dan, putting a finger to his mouth to silence him all while staring at Hh.... "This one's a funny one..."
"Sir, would you like a burger or not?" Dan says, clearly not understanding what Whacko is talking about.

Fishmael

Hh... finishes the balloon hot dog, and gives Whacko a handful of dried leaves as payment.
ouns are they/she, pleas

SausageMcSauce

Carmes casually eats a Whopper.