News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Userstyle Wars

Started by sparkycinnamon, Aug 20, 2020, 10:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

(if someone already made this I'm sorry)

Count up in a streak for what userstyle you use for the TBGs.
Use AI for Air.
Use AR for Argonaut.
Use C for Cobalt.
Use E for Earth.
Use F for Fire.
Use L for Lithium.
Use MR for Mercury.
Use MG for MetroGreen.
Use O for Oxygen.
Use R for Radium.
Use SS for Scratch Style.
Use S for Sulfur.

Anyways, let's begin.

C1
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Nambaseking01

hey look, another one of those signatures

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Shpore

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Hollyleaf

mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

R1 (I was originally using ScatchStyle but after looking at this thread I looked at my different options)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

AI1 (It's clear and white)
eh

Nambaseking01

MR1 (I might test out some new ones soon though - I like the darkness for now)

Hollyleaf

mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Nambaseking01

MR1

I have a feeling the numbers will remain at 1

The userstyles are way too varied

sparkycinnamon

C1
(Some people use the same userstyles. Like, Shpore and I use the same userstyle as far as I know.)

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

AI1

Honestly I prefer the "bigger" look of Air/Earth/Fire to the more compressed look of the element styles
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Blunderbus

Tymewalk

AI1

I will fight on this hill until the very end
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

It's okay to be wrong Tyme, don't worry

R1

PkmnQ

Quine list

Blunderbus

SuperKamekArea

My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SuperJedi224