News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Reset the Count

Started by Tymewalk, Jul 07, 2020, 02:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

(Not sure if something like this has been done before.)

Every post, you have two options.

You can either increase the count by one (and only one), or you can reset, and add the count to your score. The count starts at 0, and resets back to 0 (so the first post after a reset is a 1).

For example (with the count in parentheses to better illustrate), if Alice (1), Bob (2), and Charles (3) all count up, and then Diane resets (0), then Diane gets 3 points. Evan can then count up again (1).

No double-posting.

Leaderboards (updated to post #33)
PknmQ - 13
SausageMcSauce - 5
Fun Cupcake i81 - 4
Hollyleaf - 2

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Great, so everyone has the power to ruin everyone's day. This is going to go well.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DinoGreat, so everyone has the power to ruin everyone's day. This is going to go well.
I thought I was making a fun game like the Thread Necromancy game.

I have made a huge mistake.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Wait, so isn't this basically just Bank or Gamble but counting up instead of doubling?

Tymewalk

Quote from: DinoWait, so isn't this basically just Bank or Gamble but counting up instead of doubling?
I guess, although I can't find that thread, so...? Nope, I just found it, but I suppose this game is different enough. Bank or Gamble puts limits on when you can bank but this game is pretty much a free-for-all.

Which may have been a huge mistake, but... well, science isn't about why, it's about why not. :P

Dino

Oh true, haven't played that game in so long that I've completely forgotten the rules lol.

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Fun Cupcake i81

In case it isn't obvious, foxes aren't players.™

Tymewalk

Fun Cupcake i81

Tymewalk

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Fun Cupcake i81

PkmnQ

Quine list

SausageMcSauce

PkmnQ

Quine list

Fun Cupcake i81

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Fun Cupcake i81

I reset! My score: 4 =)

Hollyleaf

mmmmmmmm i don't use this account anymore so oof, pls see @Squirrelflight instead

Fun Cupcake i81

PkmnQ

Quine list