News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Add a word to the story

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 28, 2020, 02:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Similar to One Word Story, but you can add a word anywhere in the story at any time.

I'll start:

The
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

Do I post "The egg" or just "Egg"?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

(The egg, because you can add new words anywhere, like this:)

The large egg
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SausageMcSauce

I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Seam49

The Large egg Probably Exploded

Fun Cupcake i81

The large egg probably exploded into
In case it isn't obvious, foxes aren't players.™

SausageMcSauce

The large egg probably exploded into a

Seam49

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle

sparkycinnamon

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Fun Cupcake i81

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup.

SausageMcSauce

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then,

Tymewalk

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the

SausageMcSauce

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese

PkmnQ

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Dino

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved into

Fun Cupcake i81

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved into a

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 27 more seconds, then try posting again. :/

SausageMcSauce

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved into a kitchen

PkmnQ

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved into a kitchen in
Quine list

Fun Cupcake i81

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in

Dino

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in Paris,

Seam49

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the mouldy cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in Paris

DownsGameClub

The large egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the mouldy cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in Paris and

Maew Nryang

The large brown egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the mouldy cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in Paris and
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Tymewalk

The large brown egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the mouldy cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in Paris and began

SausageMcSauce

The large brown egg probably exploded into a puddle of syrup. Then, the mouldy cheese moved into a miniature kitchen in Paris and began destroying