News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Family Guys RPG

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 20, 2020, 02:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Family Guys RPG
The hit new comedy show on the TBG Network! What wacky cutaway gags antics and funny moments will this family get up to?

Sign-Up Sheet
Name:
What's your funny moment?:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer

name: sans_minecraft_epic_gamer
what's your funny moment?: one time i was so gamer that i
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

SausageMcSauce

name: precure selene
funny moment: accidentally destroying a sandwich shop with toothpaste when she put it in her hair
other: allergic to learning english

also can another character operated by me join
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

CatsUnited

Name: The fourth guy from Five Guys
What's your funny moment?: Yes, it does take five guys to make this burger, CARSON

Tymewalk

Quote from: sans_minecraft_epic_gamername: sans_minecraft_epic_gamer
what's your funny moment?: one time i was so gamer that i
Quote from: SausageMcSaucename: precure selene
funny moment: accidentally destroying a sandwich shop with toothpaste when she put it in her hair
other: allergic to learning english

also can another character operated by me join
Quote from: CatsUnitedName: The fourth guy from Five Guys
What's your funny moment?: Yes, it does take five guys to make this burger, CARSON
All accepted welcome to the family

Now we need to do the intro shot of the house now that we have members of the family so

intro jingle plays
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer presses the "skip cutscene" button and stands on the couch.
did you know? in undertale, sans's right eye is not actually yellow or blue, but rather green? tobias couldn't figure out how to render the color green however, which is why it displays as no color at all.

SausageMcSauce

selene pours shampoo on the camera

Incendiary

Name: Homer Simpson
What's your funny moment?: literally everything, from certain points of view.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

CatsUnited

"What are you doing to the camera?" [audience laughter ensues]

SausageMcSauce

"Kamera no ha o sōji suru dake!" Selene replies

Epicness123

Name: Tymewalk
What's your funny moment?: Lynwalk
au
tbger since 2013

Tymewalk

Quote from: DeepFriedBaconName: Homer Simpson
What's your funny moment?: literally everything, from certain points of view.
Quote from: Epicness123Name: Tymewalk
What's your funny moment?: Lynwalk
Sure that works. Also I am old enough that I can play with Legos

SausageMcSauce

Selene squeezes an entire bottle of toothpaaste on the camera.

Incendiary

Homer Simpson opens a can of Duff Beer and downs it before watching Tv
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Epicness123

Tymewalk simps for Lyn
au
tbger since 2013

SausageMcSauce

Selene goes to the kitchen and accidentally freezes all the cultery.

Epicness123

Tymewalk simps for Lyn some more
au
tbger since 2013

CatsUnited

"Tyme, I thought we banned simping from this house..."

sans_minecraft_epic_gamer shoots an arrow at tymewalk.

Tymewalk

May as well throw my own character into this mess

Name: e
What's your funny moment?: i am a giant walking e

SausageMcSauce

Selene puts a program on the tv about japanese ladies doing their laundry.

Tymewalk

e bursts through the wall

"E"

sands_minecraft_epic_gamer sends e back through the wall. "f," he says.

Tymewalk

E sighs

E walks in through the door normally

"that's the face of somebody who's been sent through the wall one times," sans_minecraft_epic_gamer says, sending e through the wall again. "g" he says, "g."