News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ground Operator: Thartler

Started by Wolfslime123, Jun 16, 2020, 02:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Welcome to your file Operator Thartler!

Past Missions:
Mission 1: Training Simulation
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Mission 1: Training simulator

Briefing:
Objective: Get laptop from Owner's Bathroom and Exfiltrate
Friendly Operators:
SPRT OP Chris:
Hacking: 1
Counterhacking: 2

Your equipment:
2x Wireless Cameras
1x Flashbang
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

I'd select some 2 wireless cameras and 1 flashbang grenade.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

You can see the house has three floors. It has two garage doors on its South side, external stairs leading up to the second floor on its East side, and an entrance with a patio on the North side.

Where would you like to enter the building?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

I think I'll attempt to enter from the patio side. Front entrances may be a bit suspicious, so are garage doors - I can't conceal the sign from entering where doors are too big.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Wolfslime123

Turn 1:
You enter the room. There's a couch and a TV. There's no one here.

(It might be a good idea to ask the support operator where to go from here.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"All right, Operator, where should I go and what should I use?"

Wolfslime123

"This is your support operator, coming in," Chris responds "Your mission is to infiltrate the owner's bathroom and obtain a laptop. Do you know where you are right now?"
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"By all the furniture - there's a TV and a couch in my room. I entered from patio."

Wolfslime123

You hear Chris shuffling her notes around. "That sounds like the grand room," Chris says, "There should be a staircase heading up within your view, use that."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Roger that." Thartler carefully goes upstairs. "Where to go after? Also, should I put a wireless camera there?"

Wolfslime123

Turn 2:
When you go upstairs, you are immediately shot at by a gunman on guard behind a large chair.

Because you're approaching carefully, you immediately take cover behind a wall.

GRND Operator Alice Acts: 13+1=14 [base+on guard]
GRND Operator Thartler Reacts: 9+1+5=15 [base+react+strong cover]

Alice fails to hit Thartler.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Thartler goes to shot Alice back from cover, before going back to cover. "Dangerous, are you acting?"

Wolfslime123

"There should be a door to the owner's suite directly on your left," Chris says "And disregard the wireless camera, this is training so there's no danger here."

"What's that gunfire, ground operator?" Chris asks.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"A danger." Thartler replies bluntly, as he continues firing a pistol at Alice, trying to flank her. "Let me deal with her first."

Wolfslime123

Turn 2:
((Things are out of sync. Reverting to the start of Turn 2.))
When you go upstairs, you are immediately shot at by a gunwoman on guard behind a large chair.

Because you're approaching carefully, you immediately take cover behind a wall.

GRND Operator Alice Acts: 13+1=14 [base+on guard]
GRND Operator Thartler Reacts: 9+1+5=15 [base+react+strong cover]

Alice fails to hit Thartler.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

^^^

[Disregard posts #13-15]

Thartler contacts with the operator. "Thar it, there's a gunwoman." Thartler then tries to flank the woman if possible and returns fire with a submachine gun.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Turn 3:
You try to flank Alice. This maneuver gives you a better shot, but also makes it easier for Alice to hit you as well.

GRND Operator Thartler: 19+3+1=23 (base+action+flank)
GRND Operator Alice: 6+1=7 (base+reaction)

You hit Alice and she gets injured. She's bleeding and will die in two turns if her wounds are not treated. However, she also fired at you.

GRND Operator Alice: 2+1+1=4 (base+action+target out of cover)
GRND Operator Thartler: 20+1=21 (base+action)

You see Alice raise her gun at you, as you get into cover behind one of the chairs. Her shots don't go near you at all.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

As an aside, the area you are in seems to be a living room. It opens into what must be a kitchen. The kitchen has another flight of stairs leading up another floor.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Where I have to go? Target bleeding. Going to finish my job." Thartler just goes to shoot with intention of mercykill Alice with a submachine gun

Wolfslime123

"Can you describe your surroundings at the moment?" Chris asks.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Yes. I am behind a chair, there's what seems to be kitchen next room, as well as stairs to the next room."

Wolfslime123

"Continue up the stairs as you were before," Chris says, "I recommend you see if your attacker has anything useful on her first though."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

"Got em." Thartler carries on the plan of mercy-killing the wounded ground operator.