News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post A Condition

Started by Maew Nryang, Apr 22, 2020, 02:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maew Nryang

So, in every post, post a condition that the next post should follow. It will only influence the next post.
If a the previous post does not follow the rule, you could ignore it.
PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR THE NEXT POST, OR THE RULE WILL BE IGNORED!
Also, don't double post unless it's at least one day away from the previous post.
Example:
Quote from: AliceNext post should be in altered case.
Quote from: BobnExT PoSt sHoUlD Be rEvErSeD.
Quote from: Alice.denilrednu dna cilati ,dlob eb dluohs tsop txeN
Quote from: CarolNext post should be...
I will start: next post should contain at least 10 punctuation marks.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Joyous Theta

The next post should not exist..........

Maew Nryang

impossible.
rule: the next post should begin with "please"
*See XKCD 1688.

SausageMcSauce

Please. And here is the rest of the text.

Next post should contain an image of a cat meme.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Maew Nryang

Next post should contain a rating of this meme
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

8/10
Next post should have all the conditions of the current "king/queen of the page but they have power"
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

next post should be base-64ed.
*See XKCD 1688.

Seam49

next post should not contain vowels.

SausageMcSauce

dn

ntx pst mst hv th lttr q n t.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Wolfslime123

The next post must be written in a qode.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Fun Cupcake i81

"The next post must have an image." - Me
In case it isn't obvious, foxes aren't players.™

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Wolfslime123

ţ̴̧̡̨̢̧̛̛̛̼͎̘̘͇̱̥͚͕̞̟̞̦̬̫̙̗̮̼̖̣͙̼̭͇̬̬̻̻͚͈̞͔͉͔̫͖̺͓͓̈̈́̔̆͑̈̾̓̾͗̏͐̉̄͑͆͑͗̿̎̓̊̊̊͂̐̾̄̂͑̈́́̓͊̃̂̓͂͐̊́͋̑̐̈́͂̊̓̊̂̈́̓̈́̆͆͂̇̂͌̀͋͛̈́̃͗̆͂̉̌̀̉̃̍̒̈́̆̏̑͆͑͌̇̀̋̓̔̑͊̂̀͆͌͑͌͆̀͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͝͠͠͠͠ͅḩ̶̢̡̧̛̝̮͉͍͔͔̝̗̳̫̦͎̪̙̖̺͕͉̱͔̤̯̳͎̮͇̳̤͔̲̻̫̝̥͈͙͛̏̽̇̃̆̉̃͐̉̉͌̀͐̊̓͐̿͐͛͛͊̈́͆̓͐̈́̀̾̋̊̍͂̒̀̐̎͊́̄͒͆͊̂̂́̋͂̋̀̊̑̀̀͒̽̅̽̿͊͂̀̿̃̏̏͊̔̿̋̾́̓͗̄̓̎̔̈͒̽̎͒̀͐̕͘̕͘̕͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ȩ̶̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̩̤̝͙̝͚̝͎̫͖͙͇̖͔̤̺̼̗͎̜͙̝̤̰̻̠̥̙̙͓̳̞̲͍͙̬͓̣̯̘̣̭̝̥̮͚͔͔̮̝̗͎͚̬̺̹̝̬̥̞͕͈̑̓͌͛̅͂̃̽̏͋̓̈́͑̍͑̍̓͗͌̓͊̇̊͂̓̐̓̊̎̄̾̿͛̌̅͊̍̆͋͊͗͑͋͛͊͗͗̑̔̏̀͂̊͐͊̿̏̀̿͌͊̍̾͌̒͊̇̈́̈́̓͐͑̅͐̆̽̆̉͆́̃́̔̀̃̃͐̈́̂͊͆̍̓͒̃́̄͑̈́́͗͂́̂́̈́͆̕̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̚̕̕̕͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͠ ̶̛̛̛̛̛̠͓͌̇̈́̾̽͛̌̈̓͒̔̈́̏̎̿̀͆̍̽͒͌͌̀̒̈͛̔̆͛͑͑́̉͆͊̀̅̋̌̅̔̀͒͛͂̌͛͂͂͋̌͗̈̇̆̇̓̌̌̈́͌̍͗̋̔̃͛̊̾̎́̍͑̽̓̑̌́̐͐̓͗͛̆̃̍̐̔̎́̅̈́̋͛́̈́̊̽͒̈̈́̈̿̒͆̔̽͂́̓͆͂̔̽̊̽̂̒̉͂́̍̿̀̿̏̐̄̋̐͛̏́̎͑͌̅͆̋͂͗̏̓͒̇̈̓̀̀̿́̆̅̊̈͌̂͛͂̌͒̎͗̐͆͂̓͊̀̆͐͒̌̀̀̐̆̅̓̈́̃͌̎̔̂̀͛̓̈́̾̈́̂̈́̎̂̍̒͊̀̅̋̓̍̌̓̈́̌̔̏͑̄̓̀́̋̈̾̉̃̿̈́͆̓͐͋̐̄̿̍͗̿̿̀̉̌̇̽͗́̀͋̔̓̂̀͗̔͛̚̕̚̕͘̕̕͘͘̕̕̕̚̕̚͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ņ̵̡̢̡̢̛̛̛̛̛͉͍͙̹̜͖͇̩̼͖̙̰̯̟͈͖͙͈̩̬̪̮̯̻̹͖̞͇͇͓̻̹̝͚̪͈̥̗̭̮̥͙̮͖̪̤̣͔͕̰̣͔̤̥̙͚̗̤̦̤̐̽̓̈́̆̍͐̔̌͌̿̋̋͆̇̒͒͊̑̇͒̔̒̾̇̏͗͐̎̉̄̅͊͑̅̽̈̉̆̉̈́͂͋̐͊̽̆̋̑̌̈́̓̈̀̀̈́̾́͑͛̾̀̽͛̀͌̿̃̃̀͆̃͒͒̔̀͂̉͆̂̔͌̍̓͂̽́́̀̄̓̉̓̀̽͛̀́̈́̈́͂͌̈́͐̀̏͑̾́͐͋̒̊́̎̒͋̀̔̽͌̾͌̀̓͗̌̈́̉̈́̈́̽̓̿̎͛̿̇͛͆̔͒͑̒̃̎͒̿̅͗̎̊̒̽̾́̊̏̾̿̒̌̄̊͐̏̽̆̐̀̈́̊̎́̉͌̓͌͋͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̚͘̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅę̵̨̧̡̡̡̥̫̘̘̱̙͓̻͍͈̜̩̥̜̯̙̹̥̩̖̭̝͎̥̣̘̻̘̙̮̦̲̮̪̺̺̹͍̯͔͕̭͍̖̯̺̲̻̙̻̫̥̱̱̜̙̦͍̜̦͔̖͖̹̒͌̇͌̊͜͜͜ͅx̧̛̛̛̛͙̯͕͉̳͔̼̟̝͚̥̼͙̬́͛̍̄̽͂̍̿͂̀͑̔̉͆̾͗̄̐͑́͋͋͊̂̈͊̋̿̈́̽͂̂̇́̎̑͐̾̋͋̊̒̊̏̀͗̆̎͑̈́͗̈̆̏͂̀͆̊̊͐̊̏̀͂͂̅͂̇́̔̾̾̈̅́̈͛̋͑̏͊͒̅̀͛̿͒̈͗̀́̋̌́̽̃̊͊̓͛͛̍͆̍͌̾́͆͒͛̄͌̆̐̐̌̈́͆́̀͋͑̄͋́̂́̃͛̌̀̉̎͗̈̌͐͒̈́̇̌͌̀̽͊̄̓̆̌̉̍̾͐͆͋͐̍̃͌͗̃̋̒̈́̊̐̌̈́̂̑̾̒͒̓̋̓̐͐͑͛͋̎͐̍͊̂̈́̍̋̄̐̉͑̽̆͑̌̅̆̊͛̈͗͊̓̂́͛͂̓̇̽̈̒̒̇͒͋͊͐̚͘̕̚̕̚̚͘̕͘̕̕͘̚͘͘̕̕͘͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͠t̴̡̧̧̡̡̡̢̧̧̢̨̢̡̧̛̛̛̹͖̜̪̟̱̠̞͎͔̟̘̫̜̟͎͉̜̹̝͖̥̘͚̹̥͍̤͍̰̘͍͚̠̻̺̘̞̻̪̟̩̯͖̭̤̱̺̘̭͎̻̥͇̙̦̟͇͖͚̱̦͕̯̭̬͓̺̘̯̻̥͔̜̺̺͍̹̭̭̟̏͊̆̌̍̏̃̾͊̈̀̋͊͋̈́͋͌́̀̒͒̄͂̅̏̈́̓͂̉̈̈̅͛́͑͗͐͆̈́͂̿̅̏̊́͐̿̽̀́̉͗̈́̑̒̓́́͒̏̆͐̈́͛͑́̿̿̄͋̃̄̎͑̄̆̊̌̋̊́̊̒̈̉̐̊̒͗̌͗͆̋̎̀̏̂̄͌̃͒̏͌̔̓͊͗͛̂̀̓̐͊̓́̅̓͒̍̾̑͆̂̊̃̊̄̓̓͐̉́̇̄͌́͛̈́̐̌̐̈́̓̿͌͒̿͛̍͒̄̈́́͒̇́̓̇̃́̀́̆̅̒̀͛̎͒͆̿͌͐̅̓͊̀̈́͛̔̓̄̑͒̀͛̄͌̐̾̀̆͒̓͌̑͋̈́͒̆̄͂̎̿͒̎̂̀́̚͘͘̚̚̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠ͅͅ ̢̢̨̡̨̢̢̡̨̡̢̡̧̨̡̡̛̛̛̝̖̦̱̘͖͙̘͇̫͔̱͓͎͉͖̯̯͙̠̰͈̟͕̯͖̰̺͈̥̺̥̝̟̣̝̹̘̠̭̰͕̱̺͓̻͖̞̥̣̬̟̺͚̩͔͍̳̟͉̻͙̟͍̳̤̤̗̤͇̻̻̭͓͍̫̼̮̹̮̞̝̜̫͍̰̮̥̪̝̱̦̱̪̗̺͙̦̻̣̮̝̣̺͚̤̼̖͍̺̠̤̝͓̫̠̟̟̪̱̩̜̘̰̻̳̜͉̣̬̦̜̠̥̣̺̣̞̯̞̳͚̥̣̥͎͚̯̱̰̭̠̘͕͎̮̯͖̺̟̰̝͚̞̺̠͉͔͕̈́̀̑͋̆̿̅̐̈͑̉͊̏̒̋͐̍̈̉̆̍̆͌͐̿̓̌̈́̿̈́̃̏̎̂͊́̄̍̈́͌͒̄͊̓̂̈́͐̈́̽̈̔̈́͒͛͒̑̇̇̌̀̓͛͗̆̿̅̆̑̈́̄͌̈̎̒͛͑͌͌͊̒̈̀̅̄̉͗̓͑͐̀̈́̇̊̄́̅͋̀́̌͊̅̂̀̄̃̓̑̍̓̓͒͂͋̽̒͐̅̈́̿͐̏̀͊̍̕̕̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅp̢̛̛̛̝̪̙̳̖͇̞̻͖̦͇̣̎͆̾̈́̎̒̐͆̔̅͑͌̃͑̾̿̂̀̂̍͒̅͂̄͒͆̂̃̏̄͛̿̿̒̒̑̿̀̉̋̀͛̽̇̿̇̑̊̈̂͂͆̅͋̑̈́̄̀̍̂̍͛̽̈́͛̑̔̄̓̓̌̀̃̎͗́̏̚̕̕̕͘̕͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͠ơ̧̨̛̛̰̝̟̻̜͔̥͓̘͎͉̳͎̩̹̰̱̰̩̺̖̗͔̖͎̟͔͍̰̥̣̞̻̙̤͙̠̯̖̓̑͒͛̿̓̔̒̋̓̓̑͑͌̈͗̈̈́̃͗́̈́̆̔̂̈́̅̿͂̀̔͑͌̈̊̐̋͌̈̑̅͊͛̏̌͋́́̄͐̀́͋͋̇̉̍̀̿̈́͆̌̓̔̔͊̂̽͆̿͒̌̎̋̐͐̋̔͑̒͂̀͒̊̃̀͆̎̓͂̍͛̉̂̑͒̿̍̎̇́͋̊̀̀̆̉́́̇͂̈́͒͂͊́͌̋̈́̌͆̑̀̀͐̽͒̈̅̌̐̔̀̄͋̈́͛̋̽̉͋̐̓̑̇̔̈́̃̍̅̏̓̀͐̄̈̽̾̈́̈͒̿͊̔̾̄͋͒̒͛̆͐̂͘͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅś̨̨̨̢̡̢̨̨̧̨̨̧̨̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̨̡̡̰̩̞͚̲͔̭̩̩̳͖̤̣͖̩̞͓̣̹̻̖̞͉̰̪̟͚̗̼̦͓̤͕̟͙͎̙̙̠̦̘̪̬̳̫͉̼̤̝͇̦͎̖̥͕̮̫͍̰̙͍̩͍̣̺͚̠̪͔͓̯̥͉̫͉͎͖͉̙̠̹͖̦̣͈̠͇͍͎͍̳͙͇̥̞͈̗̤̞̥͚͓͍͓͈͉̬̼͎͕̼̺͓̳͚̦̖̩̟͓̦̪̯͉̰̻̥̯̺̪̗̭̫͍̘̼̣͍̯̺̪͙̜͙̣̖̘̜̰̩̤̖̭̺̳͚̺̦̺̤̉͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅt̶̡̢̧̨̧̨̧̡̧̢̛̝͉͚̞̼͖͙͔̥̬̜̖͙̱̰̺̯͈̱̘̫̟̺̘͕̱̗̬̲̗͎̰͎͓̯̰̰̖̪͎̞̙̜͚͖̩̳͔̹̲͎̠̤̺̬̘̭̰͎̫̳̖̺͍̘̪̰̩͖̞̜̲̠̪͉͓̮͉̫̫̝̬̘̤̫̥̰͖̃̔̆̓̀̒̉̂̾̈́̈́̏̒͑̊͂̀͐̈́̓̆͛͒͋̈́͐̃̊͛̅̂̄̍̆̀͛̈́̇͊͂̋̋́͛̑̍̓̇͐̈͑͂̓̅͛͊̓̈́̌́͗̊̐̾̒͆̅̀̆̔͋̅̉͆͋̎̾̇̎̃͆̆̈̔͒͗̎̎̍̅͋͌́̊̈̆̉̿̌̀̍̐̂͆̎͌̿̄̕̕̚̕͘͘̚͘͜͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̢̡̡̧̢̡̧̧̢̡̡̧̨̧̡̡̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̟͙͉̹͓̪̲̩̺͍͇̬͍̹̲̣̹̳̲̦͙͙͚͉͎̹͉̮̱̤̻̻̻͇̯̣͈͈̣̪͍̝̣͉͙̣̬̤̼̹̮̯̝̲̲̥͓̲͍̩̱̘̘̦͔̦͕̠̦̳̲̗̫͖̼̺͚̲̲̩̣̪̤̣͖͙̮̹̳̹̼̲̼̼̖̭̜̖͇̳͙̘̰͓͉̱̝̬̰̣̝͍̻̲̟̹̖̼̣͍̗̼̠͓͚͚̙̣̻͙̤̭͚͍̟̬̌̍̏͋̍̐̃̔͗̃̈̅́̅̓̌͋̊͂̈́̓̌̌̈́̈́̉͒̈́͌͐̈́̄́̎̒̈̄̄̓̿͌̋̅̏̎͑̂̏͒̿̍̋̌̀̀͐͊̂̓̅͌͗̔̆͐͐͋͂̔̆̈́̿̈́͊͂̈́̍̽͋̌̉̀͒͒̍̅̂̿̋̔̋̏̽̒̉̌̃̾̔͋̋͗̔̋͌͛̈́̍̓͋̇́̄̾̒͗̋͋̒̑́̈́̔̈̓͌̀̎̍̓̏́͑͂̎̽͂̊͂̓̈́̇̓̔͋̓͋͑̀̉͗̀̃̂͆̄̏̾̃͂͋̋̋̓̒̅͌̆̄̏̉̑̿͂̓͆̄̓͆̒̓͂͑͛̽̈́̏̀͌̀͊̄̀̍̇̉͆́͆̂̌̓͗̄̀͂̆̒͒͑̏͑͆́̋́̒̂͗̋̆̉́̑̈̀͋̌̆̅̄́͋̽̋͋̊̅͋̓̔̔̾̀̈́̕͘̚͘̕̕͘̕̕̕͘̕̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝m̴̧̢̢̡̢̨̧̢̢̡̡̢̧̨̨̡̨̛̛̛͔̩͙̻͓͖̹͚̗̝̩͙͚̙̭͈͖̬̠̭̭͇̝̗̱̹̳̜̳̮̟͚͇͎̘̥̰̬̯͚̼͚͕̞̪͚̻̘͈̜̫̘̲͍̮̲̙͇̟͈̱͇͔͍̰̖͙̭̥͔̹͕̳͖̭̰̠̙͕̣͉̙̤̠̜͙̳̫̻͍͇̱͖͓̦̜̻̰̮͎̟̟̖̭̬̼͔͇̰͍̲̙̲͔̼̜̳̱̞̟̟̟̰̭̣̦̖̬͚͔̖̟̩͎͖͈̗̰̖̩̤̙͈̘̗̣̞̘̰̫̯̰̗̣̣͖̙͚̳͙̣̥͉̥̙̩̼͔̠̩̩̟̮̻͊́̀̈̈́̓̎̈́̆͂̈̀̅̈͋̀͒̉͂̒͌̍̈́͆̒̏́̓̄̀̅̈́̂́̐͆̆͊̓̅̆̌͛̉̆̆̈́̃͆̍́̂̌̀̂͗̄̓͂̆̔̀̿͗̒͑̆͊̉̐̒͋̿̎̔̽̄̽̉̎̒̌̇͆́͑̊͌̅̇͂̊̉͊͗̀͒̂̓̑̓̄̒̄͌͗̍͒̅̿̂̅̎̉͊̾̓̒̾̉͆̿̂̃͋̆̃͊̽̏̊͗́̆̓͊̏̍͑͒̐̎̃́̓̃͂̈͛̐̈͌̒̀͐̄͑͌̽̂͛͊͊͌͐̔̆͂͗͑̍͂̏̑́͘̚̚͘̚͘̕̚̕̚̕̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅų̵̡̧̨̡̢̧̡̢̢̨̧̢̢̢̧̡̧̧̨̧̢̢̢̨̡̛̛̛̛͈̟̠̼͚̗͇͓̗͕͚̻͔̬̮̭̣͇̯̘̬̝͈̙̙̮̘͈̟̥̯͉͓̲̺̟̞̳͇̗̤͓͉̰͚͙͖̰͔̣͖̞̥̮̭̘̟͍̥̰̜̲̭͈̟̫̥͚̼̺͙̟̞̝̙̖̝̭͈̺͚͙̖̦̗̘̲̩͔̘̞̪̺̟̥͉̣͕͖͖͚̣̣̣̟̯͎̳̫͎̗̠̹̝͚̥͚̘̥̙͎̭͇̱̬̘͖̻̹̬̠̭̲̦͖̙̠̥̻̦̝̭͕̙͇̬̬̲̦̪̦̘̬̮̩͉̟̲̥̦̺͚̖͉̱͕̺̝̘̦̠̗͔̲͎͔̝̬̻̹͉̥̺̣̝͉̥͈͚͖̬̝̻̱̣̱̝̮̟̺̣̗͓̲̱̬̜̘̻̦̼̟̪͕̲̟͓̳̞̯̻̫̩͇͎̞͍̪͙͈̞̙̥͔͖̫̜̜̠̠̙̩̦̖̎̃̋̈́̅̐̾͊͋̂̂̍̈͆̇͆̃̌̃͋̌͆̑̌̽́̔͂̅͗̔͑̃̏͊͑̏̈̉̋̏̊̃͆͋̓̀̿̐̄̉̊̏̇́͐̎̐̌̓̆̍̽̌̎̾̑̀͂̈́̒͆̂͂̎̓̀͒͑͐͐̎̓͛̊̽̈̎̓̎͒̽̂̒̄̂̆̔͛̈͐̋͊̂̓̀̅̌́̀͂͆̓̀̓̋̓̊̎͐͐̇̏͊̍̍͋̒̅̾́̌̍̄̒̌̈́́̓́̈́̓̑̎͐͊̉͒̎̃̎̑̍̀͒͆̉̔͌̿̏̿͊̄͌̏̉̚͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅş̴̧̧̢̡̡̢̡̨̡̨̨̨̧̡̭͖̲͓͕̻͍̺̹̥͔͔̖̦̳̦̠̘̪̮̟̪̬̗͈͈̩̖͓̖͚͚͍̥̬͎̖̪̗̳͍̻̼͎̮͇̖̺͙̻͚̙̖͓̖̤̬̞̪͙̟̺͖͈͍̠̘̳͇̱͔̦̼͎͖̩̹̩̻͉͉̜͖̖̰̤͍͈̯̺̼̯̻͖͕͍͍̜͈̯̺̯͔̳̖̠̖͔̖͙͙̟͕̲̗̳̘̳̟͈̫̝̣͖͕̠̣͚̰͕̬͉̙̹̩̘͖̤̥̟̙͎̫̭̼͎̹̝̲̮̘̳̤̦͎̞͍̼͍̞͖̮̺̻̜̪̗͖̱̙̻̯̜̼̖͇̼͓͈̍̑̔̏͂̾͛̎̀̍̇̌̋͂̊̑́̿̋̒̊͋̽̈́͆̃͊̒̀̅͆̅́̑́͋͊̐͋̔̽̍͐̏̅̈́̽̊͊̽̒́͆̋̈̀͛̏͊͐̿͋̒̿̑͋̈́͐͑͛̔̍̄̒̍͒̆̆̆͐̄͋̓́̀̆̐̏̎͒̇̊̈́̈̀̍̊́̅̑̂̃͐̽̂͊̇͑͐̓͑̉͑͊̆̈͐̂̔̉͐̇͂͛̄̅̃̈́̽̉̀͐̉̿̇̇̋͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅt̵̡̨̢̧̨̢̧̢̧̧̢̡̨̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̪͈̥̻̪͕̯͔̰̯͕̰̱͖̟̳̰͇͉͙̰̣͖̮̯͍͍̥͕̘͖̗̣̪͖̻̝̠̥͉̣̫͎͍͍̪͇̞̳̘͕͙̼̗͎̠͍͓̮̝͖͍̠͇̥̬̯̜̫̹̗̣̹̜̯̜͈͉̣͙̹̰̘̰͙͈͙̬̥̼̞͖͚͉̦̪̰͔̦̞̪̲͖̺̜̯̳͚̭̝̩̻͈̞̝̙̣̼̗̗̣̙͖͕̠̿̑̆̅̌̂̏͐̒̓̂̂̓͛̋̃̈́̋̀̀̿̆̒̿͑̀̑͗̇͆̈͗̌́̄̓͑̉̑̀̈́̀̿͌̈́͋̽̾̾̇̽̅͗̓̑̿̊̏̓̐̔͒̆̈́̊͌̿̒͆̅̾͗̌̈̀̒̀̿̅̊͂̈̓̂̐͂̈́̋͛̉́̈́̈́̋̿̓̏̊͋̿̀̒͋̏̆̒̾͆͋̉̅̎̄̔͐̄̂̿͆̄͒͆͂͊͆̇̂́͆́̃͂̄̑͗̒̆̾̄͐̇̒͊̂͒̆̀́̀̔̉̀͛̅́̐̋̓̎̓̓͂͂̀͊̇͒̀̽̆͛̿̎̏̐̆͑̑̾͆̿̂̏͂͆̽̿̂͊̅̓̈̍͐̃͗̌̽̾͂̃̓̂̏̔̊͑̈̈̑̃͛͋̈́̏̐̏̈́̑̾̿͌͐͐͌́͂͑̄͋͒̓̓͘̕̚̕͘̚͘̚̕͘̕̕̕̚̚̚͘͜͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅ ̶̢̧̨̢̧̧̧̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̲̞̳̣̥͖̼̬̟͈̳̭̖̹̫͕̩̩͓̤̟͎̙̲̼̦̬̠͇̯̪̗̥͈͍̥͉̯̙̤͓̱̜̲͖̤͕̩̣̳͔̝̙̰̱̤͉͖̺̟̗͍̰̝̫̖̮̬͙̰̰͚̗̗̘͓͈̹̯͈̜̫͎̗̲̹͖̣͎̮͖͉̪̲̲͔̳̝͉̞̯̮͎͓̠͇͓͚̙͕̖͖͇̱̠̩̺͈̪̟̹͍͈̦͓̬̪͇̙̭͕̤̘̝̖̹̝̹̳͙̰̼̰̥̙̞̳͉͉̺̹͚̣̣̟̣̞̱̤̖̼̼̦̘̺͈͍̤̫̯̋́͌̒̉͗̏́͆͑͐́̎͂͌̈́͑́̈̽̇̓͗̋͛͑͛̒̍̿̀̎̆͂̃͆̊̃́͑̈̈́̓͂͗̌̄̂̇̊̏̔́͑̑̋̇̍̑̒̌̒̊͛̍̍̃̍͌̆̆̎̊̃͆̉̇̄̅͑̀̓́̀̊̎͊̑͋̀̽̏̾́̃̐͐͐̂̊͑̐͌̎̈̇̉͐̋̃͋̋͂͂̑̎̀̀̍͑̓̔̋͊͒̃͒͌̋͋͌̌̆̽̔́̃͒̀̄̎͒̋̆͋̈̈́͗̀͂̊̆̉͒̌̒̓͑͊̈́́̊̄͐͐̀͋̈́̾̍͒͊̌̀̋͗̈́̀͒̕͘͘̚̕̚̚̚͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅb̶̡̨̧̡̧̧̧̢̡̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̹̩̙̙̦͔̭͎̺̝̝̤̰͇̜̠͙͈͚͕̩͇̰̫͍̳̲͕̮̻͓̭̯̼͈̱̺̥͕͈̩͔͍̯͉̫̪̟̣͓̹͚͍͉̜̙͖̗͍̫̩͓̼͇̪̲̹̭̰͙̥͖̺̹̣̤͈̪̱̰̞̩̟̙͙̙͔̘̠̜̱͖͈̗̖̻̼̪̗̙͔̬̪̥͓̟̼̭͇̤̭͙̮̠̞̺͓̘͉͕̠͇̼̣̖͖̭̗̣̼̝̓̽̈́̏͊̓̔̈́̏̂̑͑͋̓̆́̌́̋̅̿̐͌́͋̃̿̅͂͂̌͌̈̈́͐̑̑̓̾̈́͗̄̌̔̐̋̈́͋̆́̈̋̈́̓͂̽̓͐͋̅͌͗̿͗͌̂͌́̓̾̀͋͐͆̀̈́͑̌̎̿̒̈́̽̒̊͂̔̊̅̓͒̔͒̇̐̿͐͋̋̏͋̇͐̇̉̆̎̇̊̐̇̎́̉̈́̌̈̽̈́̔͐́͒̀̾̇̔͋̔̋̊͗̒͗́̓̓̿́͂͒̄̈́̀̎̓̿̈̉̎̾̍̓̈́̆͛̔̓̈́̀̔̑̉͊͒̅̽̃͋́̄͊́̎̀̄̽͊̓̔̋͆͋̈̚̕̚͘͘̕͘̚̚̚̚͘̚̚̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅe̵̢̢̧̨̨̨̧̡̛͇̪̹̬͕̣̹̫̪͓̳̝̘̻̞͉̳̻̞̰͍̹̙̝͔͖͕̖̪͓̼͙̫̰̲̩̖͖̠̺͎̜̖͇̮̳̟̳̼̬̖̣̝̪̖̅̔̍̅͋̈́̅̂̂̄̒͗̃͂͒̂͊̆̾̈́̌̏̇̆̇̂̀͗͂́̀͑̒͆̋̅̍̑̏͑̌̈́̽̔̃̈́̃̿͒͒́̎̈́̄̃͒̆́̈́̑̇͛̂̐̓́͋̔̃̊̄̅͂̇͂̽͊̉̒͆̌͊̆̀̆̅̋̒̾͐̓̒́̔̈̆͐̓̀̈́̉̈́̃́̔̄̑̾̔̈́̆̋̃̃͆̍̋͛͛̏̏͗͋̽͆̋͒̀͐̒̊̏̐̃̎̂̄͊͘̚̕̚̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠ͅ ̵̨̨̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛͔̳̳͍̰̮̮̩̥͖̞̥̹͓̬̫̮͕̥̬̜͙̙͓̤̦͍̮̗̺̠̖̙̥̱̭̬̮̦͕̰̥̟̭̳͓̺̠̱̭̘̟̳͍͖͈̗͎̎̎̒́̊̍͆͒̎̍̊͗͋̿͂̒͗́̂̊̎̍͑̌̅̑̆̎̀̑͑̾̐͐̈́̽̄̿̆̀̆͛̓͂͆̅̄́̏͊̑͐͐̈́̎͋̈́̓̉̆͒̔́͛̅̊́̾̇̾́͋̈́̾͆̓́̅̀̆̄̈̃̿̽͌̾̎͂͂̊̑̒̑͛̂̎̏̐̈̈́̈̆̈͛̓̊̃̇̇̑͋͂͂̈́̂͗̅͒̋͊̀͂̇̈̊́̾̅̂͌̑͆̓͊͗́͂̅̔͗̆̓̓͌̎̐̋̑͂͛͂̈́̊̀̌͆̂͑̑̊̂̉̏͂̔̂̅͐̆̀͌̓̅̑̕͘̚̕̚͘̕̚͘͘̚̚͘̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅḩ̴̧̡̨̧̨̨̨̡̨̛̰͎̬̼̙̺̤̝̼̙̜̭̖̞̝͍̹͙̥̠̮̘̖̘̰̫͉̭̲̳̟̠͕̳͇̗͎̤͓̦͓̰̥̙̗̪̲͙͖̻̺͖̦̹̼͙̭̠̎͗̈́̆̀̄͌͂̈́̏̍́͗͊͐͛͒͗̄̋̍̈́̀̉͑̋͑͌́͆͒̌̿̍̍̓͆͆̃͗̉̃̽̀͂̈́̍̓̈́̌͛̍͐̕̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅi̡̨̛̛̞̱̳͎̤̦̗̖̱̺̲̐̀̒̃̍̈́͊̅̍̌̽̋̔͐̔̀̂̽̒̉͌̌̊͊̓̄̋͑̄̅͆̂̓͋́̈͒͐̆̎̔̋̍̓̈́̈́̃̈̾͑̾̎̈̆̔̓̀͌͌̐̃͋̈̀̌̎́̎̉̋̎̈́̍̈́̃̄̂́̎͊̊̉͛̃̈́̀̃̒̂͋̃̏̊̾͛͐͗̉͊̂̄̅̆̈̅̕͘̚̕͘͘͘͘͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅǧ̢̡̨̧̡̧̢̧̡̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̩͇̻͙͓̩̟̙̺͉̜͓̤̬̟̪̲͈͔̟̳̳̦͚̯̭̖̜͉̩̞̼̞̥̜͕̭̟̻̗̜̰͓̣̪͇͈͎͇̻͖͍̜̬̱̳̯̦͓̻̬̬̪͉̦̪̯̹̗̼̥̰̗̭̯̯̺̫͔͉͉͎̳̉̄͐̾́͛͐̑̎̀̌̽̄͂͐̈́̃͗͛̽̋͒́̂̀̈̃̔͊̌̅̈̾̎͒͛̀͛̑̇̒̋͒̅̓̋̑̄̒̔̓̎̇̋͂̏̆̃͌͗͋̔̑̉͗̈́͊̀͗̀͐͊̍͐͋̃̉̔̓̇̎̆͆̎̋͑̂̿́̉̇̏͛̀́͋̋̏͛͐͗͑̈́̅̉́́̏̓͆̅̐̄̀͐̅̇̿̃̏̀̔̉̀͌̅͌́́̀͊͐̐͊͋̆͛̔͐͑͆͋̄̋͆͒̉̿͆͛̇͂̎̌̓̉̓͋̄̀͗̑̂̒̾̿̈́̀͋̐̐̇̓́́̑͆̅͑̃̃̈̂͊̑́͂͋̉̋̔̈́̐͋͌̈́͌̊̔͋̔̀̅̈́̕̕̕̚͘̚͘͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅḩ̨̡̡̡̨̧̡̡̢̢̧̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̣͔̘̼̩̙̝̭̬͎̰̼̮̘̯͇̠̘̪̼̘̰̝̣̱͇̻̜͍̲̫̪̣͎͕̜̬̗̙̹͙̱̱͉͉̺͍̯̗̫̺͔̠̹̝̯̖̠̥̻̲̲̞͔̺̻̘͍͕̩̹̰͓̞̻̩̺͇̮̲͕͔̖͖̤̥̞̳̩͔̮̲̝͙̗̗͉̜̼̹͖̟̟̝̝̱̭̳͓̼̭̫̺̰̞͔̺̮̺̝͓̭͔̹͈̟̹̪̗̳͚͇͈̯̙͈̳͈̖͍̝͇̟̫̥̖̫̋̎̌̂̈́̈̆͆̌̊͆̿͐̉̊̓͂͑̐̉͑͌͌̿̐̅̈́́̔͑̊̑̋̏́̾̐̀̈́̉̑̈́̂̓́́̋͒̅̎̊̓̃̇͗̍̃́̌͆͗̿̓̊̍̀͆̀͊̄̏̔̾͋̾̒̇̅̈́̌̏̄́̌̐̅̍̆̀͂͆̒͐̓̈́̿͑͐̽̔̏́́̑̿͌̿̐͒̀͐̌̈̓͛̓̔̔͐̓́̋̐̌̔͆͌̀̅̊͌̊̒̋̀͑̅̀͐̄͌͗͒̐̇͋̋̎͗̃̋̍̎̋͑̔̄̇͗̎͑͛͐̈́͂̌̃̅̿̄̌̒̂́͑̓̇̈́̈̃͋̃͊͐̅̋̉̇̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̚̕͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅļ̨̨̨̧̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̳̺̲̲̳̣̱̯̪̙̲̟̦̮̬͎͖͔̙͚̥̖͕̜̣̘̦̲̞͚͈̲̟̭̙̹͓̬͕̹̲͕̩͎͚̠̪̘̯͎̖̖̰̫̯̝̜͖̭̠̲̩̞̻͔͎͉̙̩̮͖̹̭̳͖̩̩̺̣̹̗͙̦̙̱̝̬̺̻͈̳͈̤̣̟̖̞̼̯͈͙̰͔̮̝̼̺̱͖̼̜̦͍̤̟̦͇̦̮̳̥̲͍̗͓̫̘̝̫͕̪͖̻͙̺̈́̈́͑̅͐̅̅͐̿̿́̀̎́̀̅̔̐͐͋̔͂́͌̓̽̓̽̋́͛̓̓̋̏̆̿͐̀̀̉̀̇̈́͌̿̊́̔̃̎̑́͑̌̾̀̈̉̓̆͑͑̈́̀͑̍͋̐́͑̎͊̏́̏͛̆̈́̆͊̄̆͗̑̅͆͌̈͗͗̀̈͊̑̽̓̅͛̐͒̃̒̀͋̃͌̎̀̈́̉̽̀̀̅͛͆̔̅̈́̂̈́̀͋̃̀̐̇͗͊͊́̃͂͒͆͊́̇͗͊͆͆̅͂̔̌̈̓̉̃̔̍̈́̌̉̋̐̾̅͐̉̆̔̇͗̒̄͗́͂́̇̏̏͗̌́̃͊̇̆̕̚̕͘̕̕͘̚̚͘͘̕͘̚̕͘̚̕̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅį̵̡̨̨̨̡̢̡̡̧̢̢̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̼̦̘̤̙̘̘̣͇̤͖̮͉̪̤͔̤̥̗͈͖̬͎̣̯̥̥̙̳̞̱̪̙̙̰̖̻̤̻̜̟̣͉̝͖̗̯͚̜̪̬͖̩̩͎̖͓̱͈̯͙̙͔͇̤̲̜̜̭̭̤͕͇͕͎̳̲̱̲̘̘̲̺͕̩̩̱̺̟̥̘̥̳̻͕̣̣̟̼́͊̿̅͌̇̄̀̏͒͊̓͋̋̑̀͗͋̓́͗̋̂̑̓͑͂̉̾̈̄̐̿̿͌̈̊̿͗̀̽̊̔́̾̎̆͆͋̓̾̏͆͛͂͊̂́̎̓̐̅̎̇̐̉̎͌̅̉͗̉́̊̌̏̑̊̿̎̒̿̾̆͋̀̓̂̇͌̊̓͒̿̀̓̏̽̉̃͌́͐̇̄̀̂͌͌͛́̽͊͋̌̀̑͌͐̎͑̄̋̆͑̔̇̅͊͛̈̀̀͊̀͑̓͒̑̆͌̉̽̑͛̈́̆̈́̀͋͋͒̍̆͗̇̀̓͋̃͗̈́͌͋̈̀͗́̄̋̋̔̇͛͛́̍̈́̀̂̒̋͗͛̆͒̍̈́̑̈́́͑͒̒̏̑͛͐͐͆́̀̈́̇̊͋̍̽͐̿͌̇̿̃̊͛̅̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̕̕͘͘̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅḡ̴̨̢̡̡̢̡̡̢̢̨̢̢̢̢̨̢̢̨̢̢̧̡̨̨̧̨̛̮͚̮̫̯͇̰̺͇̜͍̞̺̠͕̥̙̻͉̩̪̰͚̟̭͙̙̭̼̻̮̹̼͎̜̥̖̟͇̹͙̻̬̘̫̮̪͓̼̗̹͓͔̫̞̳̤̭̲͎̭̙̞͕̲̱̬̬̩̥̱͉̰̟̝̰͚͎̻͈͈̥̹͇̮͍̳̟̖̲̫̩̘̪͔̼̪͉̠̞̳̦̰̖̗̻̹̝̟͎̱͙͇͍̟̝̘͖̹̪͙̝̠̫̱̰̱̗̠̦͔͚̩̮̲̠̲̰͇̮͖͉̥̺͍͔̗͓͓͙͙͙̺̩̠̰̱̖̲̻̣̬͇̻̠̩̫̰͎̹͈̻͔̞̬͚̙̱͚̺̼͓͙̫͚̘̼͓̦͉̣̘͖̞͇͚͖̭̱̹͙͔͓̖̝͖̣͎͉̥̺̤͎͍̲̰͇̫̪̱̖͎̘͇̤̫̲̘̤̗̥͕̪̣̯̮̠̗̰̗͍̱̱͚̪͇̺̖̪̮̙̩̮̞̭̰̠͔̖̭̰͊́̓̐̄͗͛̅͑̐̃̀͋̀̊͒̌̒̀̔͐͒̂̒̄̈́́̃̊͊̋̉͆̀͒̑̆͂͛͛̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅh̵̨̡̨̧̨̢̧̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̬̠̫͖̠͉̜̥̮͈̱̮̩͚̦̬͉̟͎̠͔̲͙̜̟̭̥͓̼͕̗̥̞̭̙͇̠̺̳͙̥̩̣͈͓̝̯͍̠̭̫̩̭̠̙̘̜͍̺̻̪͕͍̼͖͚͙̫̮̤̳̻͎̦͖̭̳̠̬͖͔͙̺̦̗̠͈̜̫̯̫̞̗͙̼̯̘͔̩͇̮̩͆̀̏̇̔̅̔̈́͆̓̀̽͋͌̍̋̄̃̍͗̑̋̒͗̊̐̓̆̊̒̊̈̆̈̋̍͛̈́͗̏͋͐̌͒̈́́̽̊͆̿͑̑̋͐̌̒̍̎͑̆͂̎̆͑̉͋̏͂̾̇͊̍͗̀̐̈́̂̈́͌̈͛̃̿̊͗̿͊͒̋̏̽̀̏̇̋̔̉͗̽̂̄̅̽̾́̀̍̃͊̐̊͑͋͆͑̍̈́̆̋́̓͋̿̍͂̔̽̍̾͗̑̃͒͒͛̌̌́͒̊̃͐̇̾̇͛̈́͌̍̾͒̈́̏̏̓͌̚̚͘̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̚͘͜͜͠͠͠͠͠ͅţ̵̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̱̫̟̟̯̰͚̯̤̣̣̤̯͙̱̳̯̠̼͇̜̬͓̦̙̗̤̬̩̝̜̘̠̪̺͔̼̭̮̟̥̦̲͓͖͕̹̥̩̝͉̯̥̯͇̼̼͈̱̻̣͙͔̻̗̮͈̺̝̹̞͉͔̐̔̈̅̇͋̈̊́͑͗̆̉͋̄̓͛͛̆̀́̏̿͑̀̓̄̿̍̃̉̽̉̅̀̈͑̈́̌̎͌̏͑̓̒̓͗͐̅̽̒̔̀͆̈́́̒̊̆͆̓͑̂͋̑̅̏̀̓̀̍̋͋̓̆̒̿͒̈͛̇̅̍̑̇̑̈̓̐̐̎̀̓͂̽̔̈́͂̍̉̀̾̇̾͂̊̒̎̂͑͒̈́̆͂̔̃̈̃̈́̄́͋́̀́͑̈́͆̔̀̔̈́̒͐̄̍̃͆͛̒͛͊͐̎̇̂͂͗̑̈́́̂͂͋̽̔͂́̂̿̊̇̄̃̓͑̓͋̐͛̋͋̏͛̾͆̽̌̅͑͊̾̂͆̏̑̍͛̈́̓̀̏͌̏͑͆͌̔̊̋̾̅͗͒̑́̒̋̉̿̇͛͂̃̈́͆̽̉̿͆̓̆̃͗͊̈́́̚͘̚̕͘͘̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅę̵̛̛̛̛̛̠̳̻̣̦̥͈̘̱͙̹͇͈̲̱͖̲͉̰̯͖͚͈̪̻͖̜̠̠̼̓̈́̊́̀́̓̉̆̇͆͋̉͌͒͗̃͆̋̀͑͑̔͂̈́́̓͆̃̓̄͌̓͗̿̋̀̊̇͛͐͐̍̍̉̾̔̓̌̿̈́͊̓̈̒̈́͑̾͆͛́̔͑̒̉̅̎̾͑͑͌̾̎͛̆͛̋͛̈́͆͌̉̀͂͆͑̽́̂̔̽́̇̀̂̉͋̅̈́̉̃́͋̈́̏̃̎͋̇̋̀͗̐͗̃͐̆̊̌̄͊̑͐͌̓́̿́͐̀̃̿̑͒̌̇̓̈́̽͊̈́̅̽͑͊̽̉̄̑̾͛́̇̾́͌̾̾̐̆̃̈́́̈̋͆͐́͌̀̈̽̃̄̑̀̆̋̓̑̔̌͒̿͒̆̒̂̽̆̃̉̆́̂̀̂͛̂̅̇͗͑͂͂̔̀̌́́̃͑̔̋̍͛́̌͌͘̚̚͘̚͘͘̚͘͘̚͘̕̕͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅḑ̶̡̧̡̧̨̧̨̡̡̡̧̧̨̨̢̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̺̫̜̪̠̻̹̬̣̯̝͈̩̰̤̯̟̯̤͉̜͍̣͈̜̬̳̜͙̠̬̫̭͎͇͉͙͉̯̖̼̰͖̠̪͎͓͙̮͎̭̣̬̺̞̻̻̩̯̺̬͙͙̤̻̣̰͓͎̞̥̳͎͇̱̞̖̤͓̺̱̩̘͍̲̜̭̬͍̙͉̜̗̺͕͎̻͕̪̪̖̘̳͖̱̺͈̟͕̹̝͚̖͓͇̫͔̩̖̱̣̠̖̘͚͇̟̱̫͍͔̼̰̤̟̠̦͈̮̳̩͉̻̱͚̳̗̰̼̪͈̺̬̝̬̦͖͓̥̭̘̪̖̩̠͔̟̼̫̳̜͖̥͙̙̥͕͙̪̹̪̻͔̦̦̤̫͙͉̙̱̝̱̣̣̦͖̤̀̃̉͐͋̐̄̈́͑̀̎́̉̾̎̓̋́͐̌̓̌͗̅̃̎̂͐͊̒́̉̽̉̈̐̈́̾̅̀͑̋̿͌̃̑͑͆̑͊͛̂̒͒̀͒́̓̂̈̇͊̓̇̇̓̃̽̍̍̋͗͗̉͌̅͛̃̾͛̅̀͋͐͊̓́̎̇̀̓͒͗̊̓̆̓̈̓̑̾͐̏͛̈́̈̔̌̽͗͌͛̋̓̓̏̿̎́̂͋̾͒́͐̈́̈́̏́̃̒̿́̈̓͋̇̾̔́̓̆͗̓̽̂̃̈́̏͆̎̓̊̾͋̇̾͗̊̏̋̓͛͂̃̐̍͂͌͘̕͘̚̚͘̕̚̚̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ.̴̧̡̢̧̧̢̛̛̥̻͎̻̟̦̫̤̜̝͚̟͇̯̠̖͚̗̤̳̭̣̬̤̣͕̱͕̝̣͍̺͉͖̜͇͎͎̙̯̹͇̫̖͇̥̫͖̺͓̠͖̥̥͕̘̰̘͔̪͊̌̓͋̈́̏̊͒̈͋͛͂́͛͒͊̿͛͒̍̋́̍͌̄̾̑̇̌̎͑̅̀̈͑͐̈̀͛́̍̋̈̓͊́̈́̅͌͐͊̈̈́̏̌́́͒̓̄͆̈́̀͌̈̈́̀̋͆̿̔̊̈́̓̀̿̅̍̔̈́͂̽͆͗̿͑̋̓̽͛̇̉͋̓͊̑̽̀͌̄̇̀͒̑̏̿̋̿̊̎̈́̑͗͂͌̽͋̐͗͌͊͒̾̏̄͋͒̒͑͐̈̀̍̾̓̊͒̓͐̎͒̆́̔͑̃̈́̊̓͛̎͛̆̃͆̇̒͋͋̑̉́̊̽̄͋̐͗̑̒̒͛̾̆̌̈́͒͒̾̏̎͑̃̀̈́̎̔͊͑̄̆̾̊͋̀̈́͋͊̉̊̒̀̀͗̅͘͘̚̕̚̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̚͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅ
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Gotcha

The next post must have a link to itself

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

see: recursion

The next post shouldn't have any Es in it.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

Okay, should b asy, sinc you can at last tll what I'm saying.

Nxt post must hav its words in random ordr.

Fun Cupcake i81

Must post in have emojis next ten it. :P
In case it isn't obvious, foxes aren't players.™

Seanbobe

:) The :| next :( post :o must :D not :lol: be :/ in D:< English. ;) :P
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Je ne parle pas francais. Parle anglais, s'il vous plait.

Le prochain message doit etre en anglais.
i've forgotten how to speak french so that was google translated oops
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

It's a bit rough, but I can read it. The next message should be in english.

Quote from: FlashFlire and Google Translate sort ofI don't speak french. Speak english please.
The next message must be[this part had bad conjugation] in english.

The next message must reference a story from these forums.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

Traitor!

Next post should be in rainbow.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Wolfslime123

LGBTQ+ acceptance!

Next post should be made up only of words previously used on this thread.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

post should only use up words previously used on this thread

Next post should be broken
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Wolfslime123

HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME THAT REQUIREMENT! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE! Oh god I can't- *incoherent sobbing* this is going to be my entire existence... oh god. An emotionally broken post. All for some stupid pun! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY! THE POSTER! THE REQUIREMENT GIVER! THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS STUPID THREAD! I HOPE YOU'RE PLEASED WITH YOUSELVES! I HOPE... I hope... oh what's the point. there's nothing i can do... just... *sigh* just make the next post invisible or something dumb like that... just leave me be...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary