News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Worst Dish that has ever existed

Started by SausageMcSauce, Apr 18, 2020, 11:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

Add steps to a never-ending recipe.

Any ingredient or equipment that follows TBG rules can be used, even ingredients and equipment that don't exist, are not possible, or not edible. The equipment can even be used as ingredients!

I will make a list of any ingredient or equipment used. I will not remove one unless it breaks TBG rules. Otherwise, if one is removed, there will still be traces of it remaining in the thing.

Steps also cannot be undone, and all ingredients must be combined with each other eventually. You can mention what you do with existing mixtures in the 'recipe'.

If you become a king of the page in this topic, you can name the dish as it is in that post (names last until the next page).

EDIT: New rule. So users cannot dominate the mixture, users cannot post exactly two posts after themselves. No double-posting either.

All ingredients and equipment used are grouped together, including multiple ones used in different or the same posts.

INGREDIENTS

Cyanide
Black Pepper
Paper Ashes
Chainsaw
Vomit
Flour
Taco Sauce
Salt
Lake Water
Duplication powder
Butter
Green apple toaster pastries
Mould
Sand
Chlorine Gas
Black Hole
Chir's venom
Air conditioner
Pesticide
Lawn clippings
Leaves
Carrot-shaped rock
Bullets
Missiles
Unpeeled potato
Plutonium dust
Moon fragments
Time machine
Yeast
Mixer attached to a drill
Tomato soup
Raspberry Jam
Fork bomb code
Paper
Paradox containment device
Chocolate Syrup
Omeletes
Cheeseyfriedeggs
Chocolate chips
Error codes
Hebrew alphabet
The Gypsy Bard lyrics
Coaxium
Chug Jug
Wood ashes
Eggshells
Gold bars
Vbucks
Oofs
2bt2
Okra
Ubuntu MATE
Absence of xckd
Trash
Duff beer
Nuclear waste
Right to left override
Prime Numbers
Sour cream and onion potato chips
Every digit of pi
Melted Kit-Kats
NATO bullets
Unloaded minigun
Some type of bracket
Vinegar
Chocolate syrup
Brooklyn 99 script
Dictionary

EQUIPMENT

Bathtub
Blender
Bowl
Drawstring Bag
Car
Angel Falls
Metal Rod
Red rubber band
Sleeping bag
Slow cooker
Slingshot
Mixer attached to a drill
Paper
Freezer
Particle Accelarator
Oven
Blast Furnace
Blockdrop's bedrock
Whip
Asbestos Bowl
Empty cans
Giant Whisk
Washing Machine
Baseball bat

Next poster starts.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Prism

Add 10 lb. cyanide to a large bathtub.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: Jayfeather10 lb. cyanide

You have to mention what you to do with the cyanide. This topic is meant to be a fake recipe.

SausageMcSauce

(accidentally posted)

Prism

Quote from: SausageMcSauce
Quote from: Jayfeather10 lb. cyanide

You have to mention what you to do with the cyanide. This topic is meant to be a fake recipe.
Fixed

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SausageMcSauce

2. I add 2 grams of black pepper into the bathtub, then sloshes the bathtub around.

Prism

3. I shred 2 reams (1000 sheets) of paper, burn them, and add them to the bathtub.

JustMeMeMe

4.Find everyone to pee into the bathtub (oh yuck).
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
LOL.

SausageMcSauce

(going to exclude the last ingredient to be on the safe side)

5. Pour the entire contents of the bathtub into a blender, then mix it with a chainsaw.

Prism

6. Taste a bit of it, then vomit into the bowl.

sparkycinnamon

7. Pour some flour into a smaller bowl, then drink some taco sauce and spit the taco sauce into the smaller bowl. (this mixture will be added later)
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

8. Put one drop of the main mixture into the flour/taco sauce mixture.

sparkycinnamon

9. Add the mixture we just made to the main mixture, then add salt.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Prism

10. Add 8 cups of lake water. Stir until blended.

Maew Nryang

11. Add 100 mol of salt. (In case that you don't know, that is 5.85kg)
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

12. Add duplication powder to duplicate the main mixture.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

13. Mix butter and green apple toaster pastries in a seperate bowl, then add it to the main mixture.

Faressain

14. Wait 2 months until mould covers the mixture.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

15. Pour the mixture into a drawstring bag then hit it against a car for 5 minutes.

SausageMcSauce

16. Then put the bag with the mixture into the car and drive it off Angel Falls.

sparkycinnamon

(the butter and the green apple toaster pastries are seperate ingredients BTW)

17. Collect some sand from Angel Falls and put it in the bag.

Incendiary

18. Put everything into a vat in a lab and add 4 barrels chlorine gas and a black hole
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

sparkycinnamon

20. Throw an air conditioner into the vat.

PkmnQ

I have no idea which mixture the above apply to, so I assume both.
21. Put one of the bowls upside down on top of the other bowl, put a very strong metal rod into the middle of the bowls, and spin them as fast as possible.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain