News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Echo of the Seas (A Vacation Crossover RPG)

Started by Prism, Jan 03, 2020, 02:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

Welcome to the maiden voyage of the Echo of the Seas, Riyal Karibban's newest cruise ship! We will leave port later this evening. Many stops will be made across the way for shore excursions. The date is February 2, 2020. Guests from all universes are welcome! Before stepping aboard, please fill out the registration sheet below.

From Another RPG:
Name:
Origin RPG:
Link to Original Character Sheet:
Notes:
Original Character:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Notes:

Echo of the Seas is a freeform crossover RPG that takes place on a cruise-liner. The layout of the ship will be made up as the RPG progresses. Characters from different universes will be put into this universe and enjoy a cruise vacation together. There is no return date; the voyage will go on forever, but a passenger may get off at any port.

I tried to make this in a similar fashion to TBGmas, the Christmas crossover RPG. Enjoy!

Rules to enjoy a safe vacation:
1. Follow the Community Guidelines at all times.
2. No extreme godmodding. You may put a god in the roleplay, but no snapping and instantly exploding the ship or anything that might ruin the fun.
3. No sexual roleplaying. Ship your characters all you want, but don't get too deep. There are kids on this site.
4a. Only three total characters are allowed, and only one non-TBG character is allowed. This rule might change later on.
4b. If one of your characters dies, is ejected from the ship, or just decides to leave, that character slot opens up.
5. Failure to follow these rules may result in a ban from the RPG. Enough said.
6. Welp, obviously, have fun!

Notes about characters from specific RPGs:
I. (Chronicles of Pokémon/Pokémon: The Baleful Night) Humans can understand Pokémon in the universe. Natpokés are able to understand human language.
II. (The Afterlife/The Second Afterlife) Yes, dead characters are allowed.
III. (Draconic Era: Never Trust Anyone) Fine, I'll let you dragons on the ship because I'm nice.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

CHARACTERS
SAUSAGEMCSAUCE
Carmes

DAEPIKDUDE
Mozilla

ARCEUS/JAYFEATHER
Tsukemawi

SHPORE
Beaker

EPICNESS123
Nathan
Naoki

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

SausageMcSauce

Name: Carmes
Origin RPG: Shef Kerbi News Network
Link to Original Character Sheet: (see the initial post, under carmes)
Notes: Doesn't make many comics anymore.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Prism

Quote from: SausageMcSauceName: Carmes
Origin RPG: Shef Kerbi News Network
Link to Original Character Sheet: (see the initial post, under carmes)
Notes: Doesn't make many comics anymore.
Accepted, welcome aboard

Blunderbus

ok

Name: Mozilla
Origin RPG: PTBN
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=477668
Notes: Is currently a Ninetales instead of a Vulpix
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

Quote from: DaEpikDudeok

Name: Mozilla
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=477668
Notes: Is currently a Ninetales instead of a Vulpix
accepted, welcome aboard

Name: Tsukemawi Kashidena
Origin RPG: Pokémon: The Baleful Night
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=476001
Notes: Currently Pichu, not human.

Shpore

Name: Beaker
Species: An ancient, godlike being that manifests itself in... the form of a toucan
Appearance: Looks like a toucan, with a white chest but mostly black body. Has blue feathers around his eyes. Has teal feet which have hexagonal patterns on them which light up when he uses abilities. His beak is completely black and covered in bright cyan circuit board patterns, which light up when he talks. Only opens his mouth when he needs to eat.
Personality: Logical, clever, calm, patient, analytical, respectful and omniscient.
Notes: Well, technically comes from IRP as the god of technology, but I made him into his own character.

Prism

Quote from: ShporeName: Beaker
Species: An ancient, godlike being that manifests itself in... the form of a toucan
Appearance: Looks like a toucan, with a white chest but mostly black body. Has blue feathers around his eyes. Has teal feet which have hexagonal patterns on them which light up when he uses abilities. His beak is completely black and covered in bright cyan circuit board patterns, which light up when he talks. Only opens his mouth when he needs to eat.
Personality: Logical, clever, calm, patient, analytical, respectful and omniscient.
Notes: Well, technically comes from IRP as the god of technology, but I made him into his own character.
Accepted, welcome aboard

We may now start playing

Prism

An Ultra Wormhole appears in the sky. A Pichu is rocketed into the grass.

"AAAAHHHH...Ow!..Ahh!..Dahhg!....Ughhh..."

I bounce several times on the grass and finally come to a rest.

"Wh...where am I?..."

Epicness123

Name: Nathan
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=475973
Notes: Is a Raboot, not a human.

Name: Naoki
Species: Fox
Appearance: An anthro-looking fox. Wears a purple bandana and has a small green splash on his right ear.
https://i.imgur.com/r7P30YJ.png
Personality: Joyful and outgoing. Likes making friends.
Notes: Not the same Naoki from PTBN.
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

Quote from: Epicness123Name: Nathan
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=475973
Notes: Is a Raboot, not a human.

Name: Naoki
Species: Fox
Appearance: An anthro-looking fox. Wears a purple bandana and has a small green splash on his right ear.
https://i.imgur.com/r7P30YJ.png
Personality: Joyful and outgoing. Likes making friends.
Notes: Not the same Naoki from PTBN.
Both accepted. Welcome aboard.

Blunderbus

Mozilla magically appears near where Tsuke is, and looks around, confused.
"...Where am I? Wait, is that you, Tsuke?"

Prism

"Aah! Mozilla? ... I have no idea where we are."

Epicness123

Nathan magically poofs inbetween the two. "Hey guys!"
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

"Aww, how come you guys got to just poof in? I had to fall from hyperspace!"

Shpore

A giant, blue beam blasts from the sky, singing the ground below it. It stay there for about 10 seconds before Beaker arrives. The blast seems to have created a glowing circuit-board pattern on the ground below.

Blunderbus

"Oh, Nathan's here too?"
Mozilla looks around, and sees a large cruise ship on the water.
"...What's that?"

Shpore

2 more...
Name: "Sedona"
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=482959
Notes: A clone of her from the future, when she is a Dragapult. She also has two Dreepy which she can fire from her horns. She will get these in the TBN eventually

Name: Andy
Age: Technically millions of years old, but was time-travelled to present day. He has had his cybernetic enhancements for about 31 years.
Origin RPG: TBGF3, but I'm using his F4 signup.
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=485896
Notes: Apprentice to Beaker.

Prism

Quote from: Shpore2 more...
Name: "Sedona"
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=482959
Notes: A clone of her from the future, when she is a Dragapult. She also has two Dreepy which she can fire from her horns. She will get these in the TBN eventually

Name: Andy
Age: Technically millions of years old, but was time-travelled to present day. He has had his cybernetic enhancements for about 31 years.
Origin RPG: TBGF3, but I'm using his F4 signup.
Link to Original Character Sheet: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?msg=485896
Notes: Apprentice to Beaker.
accepted

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Prism

I hug him back.

"Hold on."

I reach into a fur pocket and pull out... A passport and a ticket. I look on the ticket.
RIYAL KARIBBAN
ECHO
Scan this ticket
to board the ship.
[][]|[]|||[]|[][][]|

"Guys...

We're going on vacation."

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Prism

Blunderbus

"Get away from all the stuff that's been happening lately? Sounds good to me.
...where are we going?"

Prism

"I don't know, some random cruise ship!"