News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Police Have Left the City! (Mom Has Left the House, third edition)

Started by DownsGameClub, Jan 02, 2020, 05:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

Some of you went to jail.  Others have not.  Deal with it yourselves.
Last-last episode in a nutshell: Mom left the house.  You destroyed the house.  Mom got very angry at you.  Mom bans you from working inside the house.  She gave you a new list.  And left the house.
Last episode in a nutshell: She gave you garden chores.  Some people destroyed her garden.  And nearly destroyed the TBG Universe.  Those people got arrested.  The good people stayed in the house.

The following people are now required to do community service hours:
[list=*]
[li]Seanbobe[/li]
[li]findanegg[/li]
[li]CrazeePi[/li]
[/list]
The TBG and City of Forumtopia Court of Discipline and Conduct requires that you do the following and provides the following equipment:

Others not put in the punishment list are welcome to help out as mandated by the TBG and City of Forumtopia Court of Discipline and Conduct.

So the police drop you off at a nearby town called "Gamer's Square".  SUDDENLY! They get a call to an intense WALMART WAR! That's unfortunately 50000 km away from the nearest police station and they're the only people that can respond.  They leave you and trust that you'll do service.

OBJECTIVE: Complete all of the given tasks before the police come back.  If you fail to do so, or you complete the tasks in an incompetent manner, you will get into more trouble with the police.  You also lose the game!
GAME RULES ARE IN EFFECT:
  • You have 300 posts to complete the role-play (does not include this post).
  • You have one month to complete this role-play (begins from NOW until 1 FEBRUARY 2020 MIDNIGHT UTC).
  • Only one task or action may be carried out per post.  Tasks that require multiple posts are specified.
  • Anything can and will happen.
  • YOU CANNOT BE MORE THAN 1 KILOMETER FROM YOUR TASK.  If you do, then alarms will be set off and TBG logic will teleport you back to your appropriate area instantly.  You cannot change tasks until you finish.
  • You may purchase (and eat) one food/drink item using 1 post - no multitasking.  You may keep infinite amounts of food in your pocket.
  • Buying other items is forbidden - you're wearing your jail uniforms so any other vendor will reject your purchase attempt.  In other words, you're stuck with what you have.
  • You need to take the "jail shuttle" for transportation.  It takes 2 posts to cross into a different section for your task.
  • Be safe.  Be respectful.  Be responsible.

What's nearby (within 1 km)?
[list=*]
[li]If you're in a residential area mowing lawns, mostly houses are nearby.  The commercial area is right next to you.[/li]
[li]If you are in a commercial area mowing lawns, a few shops, diners, and grocery stores are nearby.  You overlap near the NET-1 freeway.[/li]
[li]If you are on NET-1 a Waffle House, Gas Station, and Service/Rest area are at your disposal.  This may overlap into the commercial area.[/li]
[li]If you're in the elderly and generic community service center, a small grocery store that overlaps into the commercial area.[/li]
[/list]

Ready?
Begin.

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Joyous Theta

sorry already escaped from that.

i walk back, bust down the alarm meaning there's no limit to how far you can go, then resume my normal life of hanging out with skeletal dinosaurs and destroying the universe.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: CrazeePii walk back, bust down the alarm meaning there's no limit to how far you can go, then resume my normal life of hanging out with skeletal dinosaurs and destroying the universe.
The alarm has a failsafe.  You were teleported back to your job.

Joyous Theta

too late i already broke the failsafe along with all other failsafes

Faressain

I turn into a hitman who works for police, and force him to do the work by tazing him painfully, but slightly enough to not harm. "Oh please, I'm the fail-failsafe there."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

i bust down Faressain's degree in hitmanship, causing them to cry when they can no longer be a hitman.

Faressain

"Rats. I knew I'd better had backup somethere nearby- a-ha! It's 35 km away. Far enough for you to not pass there. I'm not telling exactly where, though." - The part with 35 km is a lie. But I want to discourage him from doing that again. Then I taze him again. - "Get to mowin' the house gardens."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Joyous Theta

I bust myself completely into rubber so Fare is unable to taze me anymore, then go past the 1 km limit now that the failsafes are gone.

Faressain

Turns out I have Rod of Discord too, so I use that to teleport Crazee back to the work again. - "You can't escape justice, don't you know that?"

Joyous Theta

I point out that the rod of discord only teleports yourself, not others, and continue on my merry way.

Faressain

I point out that I've pinned it to you before you could even notice, then teleported you to the work, then took it back from you. To make sure you don't escape anymore, I cast "Preventio" spell on you that bars you from escaping from the workplaces.

Joyous Theta

I put on my teleport-proof underwear then slip through the bars to escape.

Faressain

Too bad that isn't bars. It blocks you from escape completely due to invisible forcefield. - "Honestly, why am I feeling this is going to be 'force godmodder to work...' type of game."

Joyous Theta

I grab an invisible battering ram and bash down the invisible forcefield, leave, come back with a sandworm train, and turn the inside of the 1 km radius into a giant hole which Faressain falls into.

Faressain

I magically appear behind Crazee and snap the fingers. The damage gets undone, as the invisible battering ram and sandworm train can't be bought by prisoners. "Boy, you're wearing everyone out. Get back to work. I needn't explain more warnings won't be necessary." Then I put him back to the workplace again!

Joyous Theta

I didn't buy them though, so by that logic the damage gets redone. I team up with Thanos Bee, who snaps with the infishity gauntlet causing Faressain to turn to dust along with half the buildings in the hole, before we both leave.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: CrazeePiI didn't buy them though, so by that logic the damage gets redone. I team up with Thanos Bee, who snaps with the infishity gauntlet causing Faressain to turn to dust along with half the buildings in the hole, before we both leave.
It also teleported you back to work using TBG Logic.

the2000

Blunderbus

I sell CrazeePi's ability to bust down stuff.
Wait, didn't my ability to sell stuff get sold last time?
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

the2000

Joyous Theta

Quote from: DownsGameClub
Quote from: CrazeePiI didn't buy them though, so by that logic the damage gets redone. I team up with Thanos Bee, who snaps with the infishity gauntlet causing Faressain to turn to dust along with half the buildings in the hole, before we both leave.

No it didn't because I destroyed the alarm.

I bust on my TBG Logic-proof shirt and watch TV 15000 km away.

DownsGameClub

Quote from: CrazeePi

Your suit automatically cancels out your shirt's abilities and teleports you back to the town.
This also applies to everyone. :)

the2000

Joyous Theta

Quote from: CrazeePi
Quote from: DownsGameClubIt also teleported you back to work using TBG Logic.

Your suit automatically cancels out your shirt's abilities and teleports you back to the town.
This also applies to everyone. :)

I change out of my suit, put the suit on DownsGameClub, and leave after buying a trash bag.