News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Knight Quest

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 29, 2019, 12:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

One day, the evil King Zothar took over your kingdom, spreading evil and darkness across the land. The citizens are terrified, constantly living in fear of what might possibly happen to them under the new king's rule. As a noble knight, you surely can not stand for this! You take up your sword, your armor, and your horse, and venture out into the town, to find a way to stop him!

But of course, a knight as valiant as you needs something to be called by. So first and foremost - what is your name?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Shpore

My name is Quidu.
(Is this a serious RPG?)

Tymewalk

Quote from: ShporeMy name is Quidu.
(Is this a serious RPG?)
(Yeah it's serious.)

Sir Quidu... sounds like an interesting name. Is this what you'd like to go with? [Needs at least 2 people to approve.]
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

Counter-offer the different name - Sir Anthrax of Svenkeeps.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Counter-offer the counter-offer with a different different name - Bob.

Tymewalk

Quote from: FaressainCounter-offer the different name - Sir Anthrax of Svenkeeps.
Quote from: CrazeePiCounter-offer the counter-offer with a different different name - Bob.
Both quite interesting names. But what shall you go with?

(First one to have two people approve is the knight's name. If nobody can reach a decision by Jan 1st, I'll pick a name myself.)

Blunderbus

Let's go with Bob Sir Quidu
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudeLet's go with Bob Sir Quidu
Bob in strikethrough it is, you done messed up

The noble Sir Quidu (that's you!) strolls through a local town. The city center, once lively and bustling, is now completely empty, with few citizens roaming the streets. It appears most shopkeepers who had their tents out here have since moved into the safety of buildings. Once a barrage of noise from all directions, the city is now as silent as it has ever been.

What will you do?

Joyous Theta

Discover that your destiny lies not in being a knight, but as a royal court jester who only ever tells dad jokes that everyone's already heard.

Practice your routine on the nearest citizen.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiDiscover that your destiny lies not in being a knight, but as a royal court jester who only ever tells dad jokes that everyone's already heard.

Practice your routine on the nearest citizen.
Of course. The evil king can wait. You're no fighter, you're a comedian! These people clearly need a morale boost.

You walk up to one woman and ask how she's doing. She says she's tired. You tell her "Hi Tired, I'm Dad!"

She groans and walks away.

Maybe being a jester isn't your destiny either.