News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBG Family IV

Started by Shpore, Dec 24, 2019, 02:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

I|II|III

Welcome to the TBG Family! As a community, we're pretty tightly knit, and now we can live together, under one roof! Peacefully!
...well, let's hope...

This is the fourth roleplay in the TBG Family series. This one takes place in a large mansion in Beverely Hills, California. It has a view of the Los Angeles skyline.

Rules
I. Follow Site Rules, obviously.
II. Your character can be powerful, perfect or immortal but you cannot control what other characters will do.
III. Keep it fairly realistic. Your character can be anything, but he can't just pull a nuclear ICBM out of his backpack.
IV. There is no limit to how many characters you can have, but you may only have one character who isn't related to the family in any way (although they can still be a friend of the family.)

Sign-Up
Name:
Traits/Personality/Flaws:
Appearance:
Notes:

Character List
Grandparents:Darla
Mother:Tsukemawi
Father:Nathan
Children:Naoki|Luna|Xavier
Cousins:Andy
Aunts/Uncles:Jeff
Maids/Butlers:Darby
Pets:Pixel
Unrelated/Family friends:

Known NPCs: None yet.

Shpore

Welp, to get the ball rolling I'll add my first character.
Name: Andy
Role(father, sibling, etc): Cousin
Age: Technically millions of years old, but was time travelled to present day.
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Very intelligent, his mech has a small laser, his mech is extremely resilient and has many other abilities. Cannot move around on land without his mech.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: Resourceful, logical, but views the world in a different perspective than most creatures.
Appearance: Looks like a red Anomalocaris in a glass container of water, which has four mechanical legs extending from it
Notes: From TBGF3

Prism

Name: Tsukemawi
Role: Mother
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Able to harness electricity, but only during thunderstorms.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: "An INFP. She's quite shy, but also intuitive, idealistic, and creative." (Copied from PTBN.)
Appearance: Long black hair, and emerald green eyes. Looks stereotypically Asain.
Notes: AU Tsukemawi where the incidents of PTBN never happened.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Shpore

Quote from: ArceusName: Tsukemawi
Role: Mother
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Able to harness electricity, but only during thunderstorms.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: "An INFP. She's quite shy, but also intuitive, idealistic, and creative." (Copied from PTBN.)
Appearance: Long black hair, and emerald green eyes. Looks stereotypically Asain.
Notes: AU Tsukemawi where the incidents of PTBN never happened.
Accepted
We'll need 2 more to start

Epicness123

Name: Nathan
Role(father, sibling, etc): Father
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Is a magician who can use fire magic, but only when he has his wand. He's been obsessed with black magic, usually involving fire, ever since the age of 13.
Traits/Personality/Flaws:  Is very athletic, but tends to get hyper very easily.
Appearance: About 5ft 11in tall. Has light blue eyes and short, black hair. Usually wears either a blue or green t-shirt and jeans. Always wears a dark grey jacket when he's outside. Always wears tennis shoes, except for when he's in the house. Then he wears socks.
Notes: AU Nathan where the incidents of PTBN never happened.
au
tbger since 2013

Shpore

Quote from: Epicness123Name: Nathan
Role(father, sibling, etc): Father
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Is a magician who can use fire magic, but only when he has his wand.
Traits/Personality/Flaws:  Is very athletic, but tends to get hyper very easily.
Appearance: About 5ft 11in tall. Has light blue eyes and short, black hair. Usually wears either a blue or green t-shirt and jeans. Always wears a dark grey jacket when he's outside. Always wears tennis shoes, except for when he's in the house. Then he wears socks.
Notes: AU Nathan where the incidents of PTBN never happened.
ACCEPTED.
One more user is required for the beginning of this roleplay.

Epicness123

Name: Naoki
Role(father, sibling, etc): Child
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Can calm others down easily, but only if they are sad. He cannot calm down an angry person.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: He's very kind. He tends to get upset if others are mean to him
Appearance: A white anthro-esque fox.

Notes: Obviously adopted. There's no way two human adults can have a fox child.
au
tbger since 2013

Shpore

Quote from: Epicness123Name: Naoki
Role(father, sibling, etc): Child
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Can calm others down easily, but only if they are sad. He cannot calm down an angry person.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: He's very kind. He tends to get upset if others are mean to him
Appearance: A white anthro-esque fox.

Notes: is adopted
accept

Prism

Screw it, here comes yours truly

Name: Luna (Arceus)
Role: Daughter (Unrelated)
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Can stop time, but only for a few seconds, and it takes days to charge. (Literally godlike.)
Traits/Personality/Flaws: Mostly just an average girl, except for the ability to literally Zawarudo. (Who knows?)
Appearance: Extra long white hair in a ponytail, and brown eyes. (Google "Arceus.")
Notes: Luna is just Arceus, posing as a normal girl. Also, she's adopted, given how she's 16.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Shpore

Quote from: ArceusScrew it, here comes yours truly

Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Can stop time, but only for a few seconds, and it takes days to charge. (Literally godlike.)
Traits/Personality/Flaws: Mostly just an average girl, except for the ability to literally Zawarudo. (Who knows?)
Appearance: Extra long white hair in a ponytail, and brown eyes. (Google "Arceus.")
Notes: Luna is just Arceus, posing as a normal girl.
Accepted

SpicyMeatball

Name: Darla "Grammy/Nana"
Role(father, sibling, etc): Grandma
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Extremely agile and nimble, especially for her age. However, sometimes the stunts she pulls off are stupid and, if she falls badly enough, it's hard to get back up.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: On the surface, she is your stereotypical grandma. But when duty calls or she just wants to show off a bit, she whips out her ninja skills. She doesn't believe in acting your age and she simply does what she wants. Above all things though is family, and she cares for them a lot.
Appearance: Silvery hair pulled back in a low bun, small gray spectacles, fair skin, green eyes, small and somewhat well built at about 5'5". Honestly just picture the most stereotypically grandma clothes and she probably wears those, plus an apron.
Notes: Not so secretly a ninja
previously known as Floofy

Prism

Quote from: Shpore

Accepted
(shouldn't she be in children?)

Shpore

Quote from: SpicyMeatballName: Darla "Grammy/Nana"
Role(father, sibling, etc): Grandma
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Extremely agile and nimble, especially for her age. However, sometimes the stunts she pulls off are stupid and, if she falls badly enough, it's hard to get back up.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: On the surface, she is your stereotypical grandma. But when duty calls or she just wants to show off a bit, she whips out her ninja skills. She doesn't believe in acting your age and she simply does what she wants. Above all things though is family, and she cares for them a lot.
Appearance: Silvery hair pulled back in a low bun, small gray spectacles, fair skin, green eyes, small and somewhat well built at about 5'5". Honestly just picture the most stereotypically grandma clothes and she probably wears those, plus an apron.
Notes: Not so secretly a ninja
Accepted
Quote from: Arceus
Quote from: Shpore

Accepted
(shouldn't she be in children?)
Edited

We now are allowed to start.

Blunderbus

Name: Pixel
Role(father, sibling, etc): Pet
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Despite being a cat, he's somehow able to talk and communicate with humans. Other than that, he's basically just a normal cat.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: If he gets worked up, he can be quite energetic, but it's rare for him to actually get worked up. Not a big fan of all these darn monkeys running around the place. Easily distracted. An idiot.
Appearance: Typical black & white tabby cat: legs & underside of his body is white, while the top part is more grey / black
Notes: Based on my actual cat, except IRL Pixel can't talk (thankfully)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Shpore

Quote from: DaEpikDudeName: Pixel
Role(father, sibling, etc): Pet
Powers/Abilities/Weaknesses: Despite being a cat, he's somehow able to talk and communicate with humans. Other than that, he's basically just a normal cat.
Traits/Personality/Flaws: If he gets worked up, he can be quite energetic, but it's rare for him to actually get worked up. Not a big fan of all these darn monkeys running around the place. Easily distracted. An idiot.
Appearance: Typical black & white tabby cat: legs & underside of his body is white, while the top part is more grey / black
Notes: Based on my actual cat, except IRL Pixel can't talk (thankfully)
Accepted

Prism

(POVs: Tsuke - 1st p.; Luna - 3rd p.)

I'm cooking waffles in the kitchen. "Breakfast time! I made some waffles!"

Blunderbus

Pixel walks into the kitchen and looks up at Tsuke. "Do I get waffles?"

Prism

I stare disappointedly into his eyes.

"Of course!" I tear off a piece of waffle and toss it to Pixel.

Blunderbus

Pixel looks down at the bit of waffle, and back up at Tsuke.
"...Take what you get, I guess."
He eats it, and wanders out into the living room.

Prism

Luna jumps all the way from upstairs, without using the stairs.

THUD!! "Did SOMEBODY say WAFFLES?"

Epicness123

Nathan walks into the room in his pajamas. He sits down at the table.

"Ooooh! Waffles!"

Meanwhile... Naoki is still snoozing off in his bed. He's not a big waffle fan.
au
tbger since 2013

Prism

I set the plate on the table. "Help yourselves."

"Naokiiii! Andyyyy! Breakfast time!!!"

Blunderbus

Sensing a potential loophole, Pixel hops up on the table and makes a move toward the plate of waffles.

Prism

I let him do that.

Meanwhile, Luna has a stack of waffles 8 high. How she gonna eat all that?

Epicness123

Naoki gets out of bed and goes downstairs.

"Waffles again? Ugh..."
au
tbger since 2013