News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Starbound: shattered stars. an interactive story.

Started by Orifan1, Dec 22, 2019, 05:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orifan1

you are an Avali. thats all you can remember about yourself. you cant remember your packmates, your life before whatever happened, or whatever happened to make you forget. you remember everything you knew about the universe, except for what personally relates to you.
your vision seems to be impaired. this isint the usual HUD that Avali have. you then notice something equally important: you are at a hospital.

command?
on discord, i am known as Orifan1#0531.
Ori and the Blind Forest is the best game ever and if you disagree you are actually wrong

UltiDaniel

Well poop, I gut nuthin to put here.
Hm.

Orifan1

Quote from: UltiDaniel*Look around*
you look around. to your left is a dark grey-black-red Avali who is hooked up to what you can guess are ICU machines. to your right is OH GOD WHY DOES THAT PROTOGEN NOT HAVE ITS MASK ON THAT IS ONE CURSED SIGHT
a doctor walks in
"ah, you're finally awake."
Ori and the Blind Forest is the best game ever and if you disagree you are actually wrong

UltiDaniel

Hm.

Joyous Theta

Try to figure out what either of these species are.

Orifan1

Quote from: UltiDaniel*Ask what happened*
"ah, yes. Amnesia was to be expected. you were... in a serious accident. while piloting a drone, the ocasus found the bunker you were in and launched a bunker buster at it. you were in critical condition upon arrival. We had to have a Donor give you their face."
the Doctor grabs a mirror and shows its reflection to you.
oh.
thats where the Protogen's visor went.
that also explains why your HUD isint the standard Avali HUD. And the slight film grain.
"he's... already dead. they're waiting for his doctor to come by and announce him dead."
Quote from: CrazeePiTry to figure out what either of these species are.
you consult your expertly handy mental beastiary,
Avali - fluffy space raptors with 4 ears. normally they are smol but for the sake of ease, they are as big as Humans in this story
Protogen - cyborg creatures. created artificially from a lab. most of their body is mechanical, but there are biological bits.

Murphmario

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

Orifan1

Quote from: MurphmarioAsk what planet I'm on.
"...you're on medical station #5312"

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Orifan1

Quote from: Tymewalk> Medical station? Who owns this place?
"this station is funded by the protectorate. or, whats left of the protectorate"
A doctor walks. he starts to check on the other Avali

UltiDaniel

Hm.

Orifan1

Quote from: UltiDaniel*Will my amnesia be permanent?*
"sadly, yes."

UltiDaniel

Hm.

Orifan1

Quote from: UltiDaniel*Noises of sadness*
"I see you already have already figured out how to make your mask beep."

UltiDaniel

Hm.

Orifan1

the Doctor sighs
"we were... unable to identify you. im sorry.

UltiDaniel

Hm.

Orifan1

Quote from: UltiDaniel*More sadness noises*
"however, there are programs set up to allow you to reintegrate yourself back into soci-"
"OH GOD HELP ME"
the other doctor is now getting his [bottom] kicked by the Avali who WAS hooked up to ICU equipment

[removed by moderator ~ We would rather not have you use that word next time.  Thank you.]

UltiDaniel

Hm.

h4x

UltiDaniel

Quote from: h4x(what's this?)
(RP made by Orifan.)
(Wanna know what it's about?)
Hm.

UltiDaniel

Quote from: h4x(sure)
(Well, you control the protagonist by making actions.)
(Here's an example:)
(Me: *Ask what happened*)
(Protagonist: *Asks what happened*)
(Like so.)
(The story is being told as it goes on, so uh...Ye.)
Hm.

Orifan1

Quote from: UltiDaniel*Confusion noises*
"oh- HEY! STOP!"
the doctor pulls the Avali off the other doctor
"stop! you're among frie-"
"GET YOU HANDS OFF OF ME, CULTIST!"
"look around you! does this look anything like an ocasus base?"
the Avali stops resisting, and looks around
"...n-no... sorry... its just..."
the Avali sits back down on his bed
"I... cant even remember how long ive been in there..."

UltiDaniel

Hm.