News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

hey vsauce

Started by Orifan1, Nov 28, 2019, 07:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orifan1

the objective is simple - write an episode of vsauce!

continue where the last line left off
please keep it to 1-2 sentences

HEY, VSAUCE!
on discord, i am known as Orifan1#0531.
Ori and the Blind Forest is the best game ever and if you disagree you are actually wrong

h4x

[redacted] here. Where are your fingers?

Prism

But more importantly, what are fingers?
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Alex The JPEG

To answer this, we need to go back to when fingers were invented.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Prism

Fingers were invented about 6000 years ago, at the creation of humanity.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

Fingers were originally invented for slapping, until it was discovered they could be used for other things about 3500 years ago.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

People realised that with the two joints that exist on each of their fingers that they could use it to perform advanced movements such as picking up stuff or throwing stuff.

CoolTBGGaming

(never watched vsauce)

This proved to be very useful in the making of many modern pieces of equipment.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

h4x

One example, would be scissors.

Prism

Another is the Poké Ball.
[Sponsored by the Pokémon RP]

Wolfslime123

But back to the question, what are fingers? Well, they're the things at the end of your hands, but what are they really?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

Scientifically speaking, they are appendages on the extremities known as hands, that are on limbs known as arms.

Faressain

Enough spoken, they will be useful for the next part. And that part is breaking our newest operational system we got our hands on.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

Right? Wrong! That isn't important. What's important is whatever in this video. Them, we have a paradox. Today, we're solving this paradox.
eh

PkmnQ

This paradox is a [unintelligible] paradox.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

Like "Does Mike Wasowski blink or wink?" or "Does Lightning Mcqueen pay life insurance or car insurance?"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Faressain

Hell, even the paradoxes like Grandpa Paradox of Empire Earth Series is based on those two.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

But what does this have to do with fingers? Well, you see, fingers are actually the greatest paradox of all.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

sparkycinnamon

You see, you are born with 5 fingers on each hand.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Just like [insert thing here].
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Joyous Theta

To fix this, our fingers often molt off, but just what is molting?

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

BronyTown187

Well, molting means
Brony Anagram Town | Pinkie Pie | Lyra Heartstring | Cutie Marxist
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565